A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people

I care far more about real human beings that are Americans over some 2,000 year old book. But that is me personally...That is the way I wish it would be.

Sadly, this isn't a perfect world...So we have to respect each others right to coexist.

can I please exist without you Nazis telling me who I must live next to, where my kids must go to school (bussing), what I can smoke, what I say in public (hate speech regs), my firearm magazine size, how much fatty fast food I eat, and how big my soda bottles are?

I care far more about real human beings that are Americans over some 2,000 year old book. But that is me personally...That is the way I wish it would be.

Sadly, this isn't a perfect world...So we have to respect each others right to coexist.

can I please exist without you Nazis telling me who I must live next to, where my kids must go to school (bussing), what I can smoke, what I say in public (hate speech regs), my firearm magazine size, how much fatty fast food I eat, and how big my soda bottles are?

Somalia is your best option. ;) Civilization has rules.

lets try and force cigarettes out of people's mouths and legalize pot at the same time, fukking brilliant

Lung cancer kills over a million people a year and the main cause of it is cigarettes. The health of this nation has greatly been improved by doing so. And there's no reason for either to be illegal!

and pot will improve this country? what about alcohol oh great benevolent Nazi? shall we ban it?

lets try and force cigarettes out of people's mouths and legalize pot at the same time, fukking brilliant
Cigarettes aren't illegal moron. You just can't impose your smoke on others. Waa waaaaaaa I can't smoke wherever I want! Tyranny! lmao

And even I disagree with anyone telling either of us how much fatty foods or soda we can drink. But we don't do that by abolishing all of government, but instead electing people with a little bit of common sense.

we do that by not electing democrats

Cigarettes aren't illegal moron. You just can't impose your smoke on others. Waa waaaaaaa I can't smoke wherever I want! Tyranny! lmao

they do it via taxes, you dumb little cocksucker
Alcohol and Marijuana(where it is legal) are taxed too. So are cars, gas, dildos, condoms, etc. But my ciggys! OMG the Tyranny! Let's start a revolution! lmao

A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people to live without fear for their lives, property and to be treated fairly in our justice system. It shouldn't matter who you're, what you believe or how you dress. Americans have the right of life, liberty and the parsuite of happiness...Some of the shit I hear coming from certain African nations and south Asian nations makes me sad as they can't accept that some people want to marry a partner of the same sex or allow their people to choose the other "gender" to spend their own goddamn life as. As far as I am concern that is a dictatorship as the individual doesn't have a choice in who they wish to be in life!

For religious people,,,I am not saying that you should be forced to do anything, but you also have to accept if you're a civilized human being that you have to live with these people and treat them with a element of respect. You don't have a right to harm them or demand the government to do so. You can live your life but you can't violate other peoples rights!

LGBT people deserve to feel safe and without harm in this nation that's suppose to be civilized and free. If you're a MAN and want to be a WOMEN. WHY NOT? Isn't it not the individuals choice to take the path they choose within a truly free society. And we as a society better defend this individuals right to make it.

So, a civilzed nation should respect the rights is all its people, unless you disagree with those rights. At least that is what you said.

We lost the right to practice our religion as it dictates, and we are on the verge of losing our 4th and 2nd Amendment rights. That's ok with you apparently.
Who has lost their freedom to practice their religion? wtf?

All of us. I can be forced to participate in a Gay Wedding even though my religion might forbid it (hypothetically, in my case). Where the hell have you been?
Yeah the gay wedding police is gonna force you to attend your gay neighbors wedding. lmao

You have a big attitude for someone who knows so very little.

A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people to live without fear for their lives, property and to be treated fairly in our justice system. It shouldn't matter who you're, what you believe or how you dress. Americans have the right of life, liberty and the parsuite of happiness...Some of the shit I hear coming from certain African nations and south Asian nations makes me sad as they can't accept that some people want to marry a partner of the same sex or allow their people to choose the other "gender" to spend their own goddamn life as. As far as I am concern that is a dictatorship as the individual doesn't have a choice in who they wish to be in life!

For religious people,,,I am not saying that you should be forced to do anything, but you also have to accept if you're a civilized human being that you have to live with these people and treat them with a element of respect. You don't have a right to harm them or demand the government to do so. You can live your life but you can't violate other peoples rights!

LGBT people deserve to feel safe and without harm in this nation that's suppose to be civilized and free. If you're a MAN and want to be a WOMEN. WHY NOT? Isn't it not the individuals choice to take the path they choose within a truly free society. And we as a society better defend this individuals right to make it.

So, a civilzed nation should respect the rights is all its people, unless you disagree with those rights. At least that is what you said.

We lost the right to practice our religion as it dictates, and we are on the verge of losing our 4th and 2nd Amendment rights. That's ok with you apparently.

The Oregon baker that was fined for exercising religious beliefs.

All of us. I can be forced to participate in a Gay Wedding even though my religion might forbid it (hypothetically, in my case). Where the hell have you been?
Yeah the gay wedding police is gonna force you to attend your gay neighbors wedding. lmao

Look out! The gay police are coming for you and are going to forbid your religion forever!

So, why are you supporting a candidate that wants to import Muslims of whom a larger percentage will NOT grant that respect to the rights of jews, homosexuals, and women?

Have you heard of the impact the rise is muslim had had on the jews and homosexuals of Western Europe?

For imposing their religious beliefs on others.

Look out! The gay police are coming for you and are going to forbid your religion forever!

You are too stupid to be in a discussion. Dismissed.

For imposing their religious beliefs on others.

That's not imposing their religious beliefs on others. If you think it is, then the homos requesting the cake then suing because they don't like no as an answer are imposing their beliefs on the baker.

they do it via taxes, you dumb little cocksucker
Alcohol and Marijuana(where it is legal) are taxed too. So are cars, gas, dildos, condoms, etc. But my ciggys! OMG the Tyranny! Let's start a revolution! lmao

cigs are specifically targeted so make it so punative that it discourages their use, it is official policy to reduce smoking, that is tyranny you drooling fuckmoney, try to know something, and brush your teeth, before you open your kunt mouth

So, why are you supporting a candidate that wants to import Muslims of whom a larger percentage will NOT grant that respect to the rights of jews, homosexuals, and women?

Have you heard of the impact the rise is muslim had had on the jews and homosexuals of Western Europe?

You are too stupid to be in a discussion. Dismissed.
Your concession is noted.

Forum List

Back