A clear cut way to end gun fascination in America....listen up

"...White people seem to think they're the only race in this country allowed to sport mega guns ..."

They ARE the only ones allowed to gun up.

Even though the NRA, GOP and the RWGNs want terrorists to own plenty of guns, if you ain't a whiny white, life-long failure, you'll be gunned down in the street.

The only people who use racist rants like this seem to be lefties. Black Police Officers die in the line of duty just like White Police Officers and they walk around in ..gasp..malls and business venues carrying guns. Nobody in the freaking greatest Country in the world has ever suggested that 2nd Amendment rights be denied to people because of the color of their skin except maybe the idiotic radical left that can't write a sentence without playing the race card. Maybe there is a latent racist opinion among lefties that only Black and Hispanic thugs belong to gangs. Who knows?

First off you effin moron, this isn't about cops, its about a gun culture that is acceptable because white NRA gun fanatics dominate the conversation. Its about a political culture that caters exclusively to white people again, dismissing the needed conversation...so I'm suggesting another way to initiate the conversation....lets arm every motherfuckin body, starting with Tyrone and ending with Mohamad!!

And yet the NRA supported Otis Mcdonald in his quest to get a pistol permit, and he's black. They also picked several minorities (and a gay guy) for Heller.

McDonald.jpg

Good try...no, I want Tryone, Junnie, Big Black and JaJuan with guns, not some old ass black man...nice try tho!!

If they have no criminal record and carry said firearms in a non brandishing way, what is the difference between some ghetto thug and some trailer trash open carrying?

You mean like the 12yo kid who was gunned down within 30 seconds of a cup pulling up?

Or the black guy shopping for a BB gun in wallyworld?

How about all the examples of blacks doing exactly what the cops said to do and still getting shot?

There are thousands and thousands of examples like this. The needless murders of blacks is nothing new. What's new is that cameras are now common.

Gun violence isn't a problem. Violence is a problem. In a country as big as this one and is entering the process of tribalizing, violence can only be expected.

I am calling on all blacks, especially thugs, latino's and muslims in this country to do what the white man is doing....lets take our ass's into these gun shops and load up. Lets take our holsters and strap these guns across our bodies and walk around in the malls and business venues exposing our gun wear. Lets keep them in are cars and trucks on gun racks...all legal of course and lets see how long it takes white America to end the stupidity of this bullshit!!

White people seem to think they're the only race in this country allowed to sport mega guns....that's the NUMBER ONE REASON NO POLITICIAN WANTS TO ATTACK THIS MADDENING ISSUE...BECAUSE HARRY AND LOUISE ARE PROUD WHITE GUN FANATICS.......but I can assure anyone with a working brain cell, the minute nigga's and other minorities join this trend.....the shit will end YESTERDAY!!

View attachment 56854
images
images
images

May I add, let's all take the same training and oath as police and military officers
to only use force to defend the Constitutional laws, principles, people and property EQUALLY.

This goes for legal and political force also.

Guns, authority of law, courts, lobbying, legislation and elections
should only be used to enforce equal rights, freedoms and protections for all people of all views.

Where people get into trouble, police or civilians military or nongovt alike, is when we
ABUSE force of law or politics or media to
IMPOSE one side's beliefs or rights OVER those of another group.

When we get divided, that's the root cause of violence.
Peacemaking and security means enforcing things mutually and equally, not onesided!

See sample Police Mission statement at
ethics-commission.net
* role of police is to enforce the laws without imposing judgment or punishment
* to work with the city and people to enhance the quality of life,
to reduce fear, promote peace and provide for a safe environment
* to actively involve citizens in all aspects of policing
* with respect to democratic principles embodied in the US Constitution

If all gun bearers took this same oath and training as police under the Constitution, then nobody would have to fear abuse of guns for violence and crime that is clearly against the spirit of the laws that arms are supposed to be used to enforce, not to violate

The only people who use racist rants like this seem to be lefties. Black Police Officers die in the line of duty just like White Police Officers and they walk around in ..gasp..malls and business venues carrying guns. Nobody in the freaking greatest Country in the world has ever suggested that 2nd Amendment rights be denied to people because of the color of their skin except maybe the idiotic radical left that can't write a sentence without playing the race card. Maybe there is a latent racist opinion among lefties that only Black and Hispanic thugs belong to gangs. Who knows?

First off you effin moron, this isn't about cops, its about a gun culture that is acceptable because white NRA gun fanatics dominate the conversation. Its about a political culture that caters exclusively to white people again, dismissing the needed conversation...so I'm suggesting another way to initiate the conversation....lets arm every motherfuckin body, starting with Tyrone and ending with Mohamad!!

And yet the NRA supported Otis Mcdonald in his quest to get a pistol permit, and he's black. They also picked several minorities (and a gay guy) for Heller.

McDonald.jpg

Good try...no, I want Tryone, Junnie, Big Black and JaJuan with guns, not some old ass black man...nice try tho!!

If they have no criminal record and carry said firearms in a non brandishing way, what is the difference between some ghetto thug and some trailer trash open carrying?

You mean like the 12yo kid who was gunned down within 30 seconds of a cup pulling up?

Or the black guy shopping for a BB gun in wallyworld?

How about all the examples of blacks doing exactly what the cops said to do and still getting shot?

There are thousands and thousands of examples like this. The needless murders of blacks is nothing new. What's new is that cameras are now common.

That isn't what this conversation is about.

I am calling on all blacks, especially thugs, latino's and muslims in this country to do what the white man is doing....lets take our ass's into these gun shops and load up. Lets take our holsters and strap these guns across our bodies and walk around in the malls and business venues exposing our gun wear. Lets keep them in are cars and trucks on gun racks...all legal of course and lets see how long it takes white America to end the stupidity of this bullshit!!

White people seem to think they're the only race in this country allowed to sport mega guns....that's the NUMBER ONE REASON NO POLITICIAN WANTS TO ATTACK THIS MADDENING ISSUE...BECAUSE HARRY AND LOUISE ARE PROUD WHITE GUN FANATICS.......but I can assure anyone with a working brain cell, the minute nigga's and other minorities join this trend.....the shit will end YESTERDAY!!

View attachment 56854
images
images
images

May I add, let's all take the same training and oath as police and military officers
to only use force to defend the Constitutional laws, principles, people and property EQUALLY.

should only be used to enforce equal rights, freedoms and protections for all people of all views.

Where people get into trouble, police or civilians military or nongovt alike, is when we

Peacemaking and security means enforcing things mutually and equally, not onesided!

ethics-commission.net

If all gun bearers took this same oath and training as police under the Constitution, then nobody would have to fear abuse of guns for violence and crime that is clearly against the spirit of the laws that arms are supposed to be used to enforce, not to violate

Child, I don't know what planet you live on, but here on earth, in America...Obama, the president of the US, would be gunned downed in a hot effin minute if he walked around strapped like the white man do....and with not a camera in sight, some officer would swear, he pulled first....oh, and Obama also took that oath too

Ok. What are you waiting for????? As long as no crimes are being committed with it we welcome it.

By the way....what are the gun murder rates in America...by race??

View attachment 56854
images
images
images

ethics-commission.net

Child, I don't know what planet you live on, but here on earth, in America...Obama, the president of the US, would be gunned downed in a hot effin minute if he walked around strapped like the white man do....and with not a camera in sight, some officer would swear, he pulled first....oh, and Obama also took that oath too

LIke this guy?
th

Or this one?

th

View attachment 56854
images
images
images

ethics-commission.net

Do you realize Obama wouldn't QUALIFY to be a street cop?? He wouldn't pass the background check. His association with Bill Ayers would be an automatic disqualifier. And....he'd probably flunk the polygraph. But 100% fact he wouldn't pass the background.

How about that? Obama couldn't qualify to be his own body guard.

that's right.........we do dOmInAtE the conversation because we have all the f'ing guns s0n!! Big ones to blow the balls off a charging rhino at 60 paces.

Best way to stop a screaming gun culture is to shut Soetero the fuck up!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Every time this bozo utters the words "gun control", the next day, the gun stores are buzzing with activity. Inventory on AR's across the country are waaaaaaaaay low........to which I say, go buy a Saiga in 7.62/39. Never have to clean the unit and it'll cycle a ham and cheese sandwich with ease. Ammo cheap as it gets.....rounds that'll take an arm almost clear off at 50 yards!

Hey anybody catch what Kurt Russell ( love that guy ) had to say this weekend about gun control? Im still laughing my nut sack off!!

Kurt Russell blasts gun control push: “I think it’s absolutely insane”

that's right.........we do dOmInAtE the conversation because we have all the f'ing guns s0n!! Big ones to blow the balls off a charging rhino at 60 paces.

Best way to stop a screaming gun culture is to shut Soetero the fuck up!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: Every time this bozo utters the words "gun control", the next day, the gun stores are buzzing with activity. Inventory on AR's across the country are waaaaaaaaay low........to which I say, go buy a Saiga in 7.62/39. Never have to clean the unit and it'll cycle a ham and cheese sandwich with ease. Ammo cheap as it gets.....rounds that'll take an arm almost clear off at 50 yards!

Hey anybody catch what Kurt Russell ( love that guy ) had to say this weekend about gun control? Im still laughing my nut sack off!!

Kurt Russell blasts gun control push: “I think it’s absolutely insane”

Listen, you gun toting fool, I could give a fuck about rednecks spending all they fuckin money buying up every gotdamn gun in the fuckin country, just don't get a hair up your ass when the government lowers your disability checks...you stupid white fucks!!

View attachment 56854
images
images
images

ethics-commission.net

LIke this guy?
th

Or this one?

th

Two nigga's with a gun, does not a movement make, I want the worst nigga's in our society to strap up and walk proudly like these coons!!

McDonald.jpg

Yeah....wish in one hand and shit in the other.
Problem with your plan is felons aren't allowed to carry a firearm.

View attachment 56854
images
images
images
Difference is our guns are actually legal. Good luck.

View attachment 56854
images
images
images

ethics-commission.net

LIke this guy?
th

Or this one?

th

Two nigga's with a gun, does not a movement make, I want the worst nigga's in our society to strap up and walk proudly like these coons!!

I want the worst nigga's in our society to strap up and walk proudly like these coons!!

Unlikely you'll be able to get the people you want legally carrying firearms.

View attachment 56854
images
images
images

ethics-commission.net

LIke this guy?
th

Or this one?

th

They will just end up getting shot, we are better shots. Good luck.

Forum List

Back