A clear reason why we need closed Primaries

What part of "civil war" doesn't make it a war zone?

The last time war was declared was back in WWII, even Korea wasn't a declared war for the US.

Iraq in the 90's and the 2000's wasn't a war zone?
not our war zone,,,

just admit it you dont believe in human rights,,

not our war zone,,,

just admit it you dont believe in human rights,,

A war zone. harboring people fighting against us in other war zones, and wanting to fight us at home.

I'll admit nothing of the sort.

All this over you being butthurt over making a dumb fascist statement.

You HAVE to be on the spectrum, only an Apsie would be so unable to walk anything back.

A war zone. harboring people fighting against us in other war zones, and wanting to fight us at home.

I'll admit nothing of the sort.

All this over you being butthurt over making a dumb fascist statement.

You HAVE to be on the spectrum, only an Apsie would be so unable to walk anything back.
you already admitted it,, just wanted you to dbl down on it,,

I can tell by your focusing in on minutia and inability to walk back your retarded earlier statement about banning people in parties from running for office.
never said people in parties couldnt run,, I said the D and R shouldnt be on federal ballots

you can read cant you??

never said people in parties couldnt run,, I said the D and R shouldnt be on federal ballots

you can read cant you??

Your line:

I would take it a step further and declare both the major partys as terrorist organizations and ban them from elections and any other political activities,,

When you declare them "terrorist" organizations, you declare the people in them terrorists, and you state IMPLICITLY "ban them from elections and any other political activities." That means the people IN them as well as the organizations themselves.

Eat your own words, you sack of useless shit.

Your line:

When you declare them "terrorist" organizations, you declare the people in them terrorists, and you state IMPLICITLY "ban them from elections and any other political activities." That means the people IN them as well as the organizations themselves.

Eat your own words, you sack of useless shit.
key words being "I WOULD TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER"

am I not allowed my opinion under the first amendment??

see once again you openly reject the 1st amendment,,

Forum List

Back