A clear reason why we need closed Primaries

youre dodging because you dont believe in human rights,,

so your surrender is accepted,,

Don't play that game.

I've shown my reasoning for why it was a good shoot. you can believe it, or not.

Do human rights include allowing illegal immigration?

No, that doesnt make it "alright"
What kind of hacked out shit is that? "its ok because the other side is just as stupid"
Grow up.

It's more the emphasize that at a certain point ballots are "fixed" and cannot be changed because of approval, formatting, and printing issues. When someone dies (from either party) very late in the process logistically their name cannot be removed from the ballot and someone else substituted.

In cases like that it is not that unheard of for people to vote for the party and not really the dead candidate? Why? Because it will mean (typically) a temporary appointment that someone would support over the remaining live people on the ballot and in many cases since the winner is now dead that a special election will be held at a future date to select a permanent person to fill the slot.

That's the adult version.

(Although I do find if funny that the GOP elected a Whorehouse owner to Congress.)

WW

One positive thing I see from the midterms is clear cut examples of why parties need closed primaries.

All the Extreme Republicans Boosted by Democrats in the Primaries Lost Their Midterm Races

And not "closed but you can switch your party registration the week before closed" but "closed by like 6 months closed".

Parties should be able to choose freely who they want running, not have a gamed candidate foisted on them by outsiders.

Two weeks ago those same candidates were MAGA heroes who were going to stomp the Democrats once and for all. Now despite being endorsed by Trump in the very early stages of the primary campaigns, we hear how the Democrats stick the Republicans with these lousy candidates.

Don't play that game.

I've shown my reasoning for why it was a good shoot. you can believe it, or not.

Do human rights include allowing illegal immigration?
how was it a good shoot when more americans and civilians not involved were killed too??? he was sitting in a cafe so all they had to do was walk up and arrest him and give him a trial,,

if he had a gun in his hand actively working against the us on the battlefield it would be a good shoot this was cold blooded murder of an american,, sorry several americans,,

youre reasoning doesnt mean shit to the rest of the world,

One positive thing I see from the midterms is clear cut examples of why parties need closed primaries.

All the Extreme Republicans Boosted by Democrats in the Primaries Lost Their Midterm Races

And not "closed but you can switch your party registration the week before closed" but "closed by like 6 months closed".

Parties should be able to choose freely who they want running, not have a gamed candidate foisted on them by outsiders.
The parties have no one to blame but themselves. Why do they let the State run their primary elections in the first place? In fact why are taxpayers paying to run the primaries for the parties?

It's more the emphasize that at a certain point ballots are "fixed" and cannot be changed because of approval, formatting, and printing issues. When someone dies (from either party) very late in the process logistically their name cannot be removed from the ballot and someone else substituted.

In cases like that it is not that unheard of for people to vote for the party and not really the dead candidate? Why? Because it will mean (typically) a temporary appointment that someone would support over the remaining live people on the ballot and in many cases since the winner is now dead that a special election will be held at a future date to select a permanent person to fill the slot.

That's the adult version.

(Although I do find if funny that the GOP elected a Whorehouse owner to Congress.)

WW
People voted for a person that was dead. There is no getting around that. It shows how fucking pathetic you duopoly dumbfucks are.
And your bullshit "well they do it so its ok" is just as bad.

If we do that, no early voting. It just adds another layer of potential fuckery.

One day, 24 hours total, Absentee ballots only for those actually out of State.
One has nothing to do with the other.

If you want just one day why not make it a national holiday or at least do it on a Saturday or Sunday?

I voted absentee mail-in as soon as I could and I never intend to change. There is no reason we can't securely vote online as an option.

If you want just one day why not make it a national holiday or at least do it on a Saturday or Sunday?

I voted absentee mail-in as soon as I could and I never intend to change. There is no reason we can't securely vote online as an option.
because its required by law to allow time off to vote we already have all the holiday needed,,

because its required by law to allow time off to vote we already have all the holiday needed,,

That varies greatly by state.

Some don't provide any legal requirement to require time off, some provide limited hours, then you have to request the time in advance so the employer can schedule coverate.

In some state employers can even require proof of voting being done during the time off they are paying for.

Very muddy situation for different parts of the country.

WW

That varies greatly by state.

Some don't provide any legal requirement to require time off, some provide limited hours, then you have to request the time in advance so the employer can schedule coverate.

In some state employers can even require proof of voting being done during the time off they are paying for.

Very muddy situation for different parts of the country.

WW
I worked most of my life on commission so getting paid never has a chance of happening,,

Two weeks ago those same candidates were MAGA heroes who were going to stomp the Democrats once and for all. Now despite being endorsed by Trump in the very early stages of the primary campaigns, we hear how the Democrats stick the Republicans with these lousy candidates.

Just shows that polling can be wrong in both directions.

how was it a good shoot when more americans and civilians not involved were killed too??? he was sitting in a cafe so all they had to do was walk up and arrest him and give him a trial,,

if he had a gun in his hand actively working against the us on the battlefield it would be a good shoot this was cold blooded murder of an american,, sorry several americans,,

youre reasoning doesnt mean shit to the rest of the world,

Arrest him in a war zone?

Surrounded by like minded fighters?

LOL reality and you are on separate vacations.

The parties have no one to blame but themselves. Why do they let the State run their primary elections in the first place? In fact why are taxpayers paying to run the primaries for the parties?

Because they offer to or maybe even require it?

So you are OK with your vote being not what you wanted if some new information comes out, or the dude dies during the process?

Yemen isn't a peaceful country, it's basically in the middle of a civil war, and bad guys who want to hurt US interests hang out there because of it.
so as you admit it wasnt a war zone,, and the only hostilities were due to obama working with the saudies and bombing the shit out of them,, so unless you can show where congress declared a war with yemen it wasnt a war zone,,

so as you admit it wasnt a war zone,, and the only hostilities were due to obama working with the saudies and bombing the shit out of them,, so unless you can show where congress declared a war with yemen it wasnt a war zone,,

What part of "civil war" doesn't make it a war zone?

The last time war was declared was back in WWII, even Korea wasn't a declared war for the US.

Iraq in the 90's and the 2000's wasn't a war zone?

Forum List

Back