🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A comment from one politition proves that the left wants to ban guns!

The right will eventually lose the gun argument because of two things. The main reason is their first argument is that they need combat weapons to ward off government tyranny. The second is that they offer nothing but insincere hopes and prayers when some crazy goes off and murders a bunch of innocent people. We all know you are hoping and praying for your guns. Start making an argument that is based in reality and quit making a two day show of sympathy before returning to an entirely selfish and indifferent attitude to mass murder. I have guns myself and I am a supporter of responsible gun ownership but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side as the gun nutters.

Need is not an issue.

There is only one way to negate the right legally, and that would be ignored in any case.

You will never win.

The right will eventually lose the gun argument because of two things. The main reason is their first argument is that they need combat weapons to ward off government tyranny. The second is that they offer nothing but insincere hopes and prayers when some crazy goes off and murders a bunch of innocent people. We all know you are hoping and praying for your guns. Start making an argument that is based in reality and quit making a two day show of sympathy before returning to an entirely selfish and indifferent attitude to mass murder. I have guns myself and I am a supporter of responsible gun ownership but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side as the gun nutters.

Need is not an issue.

There is only one way to negate the right legally, and that would be ignored in any case.

You will never win.
Since you missed the point I will be as blunt as possible. Be a part of the solution not the problem. My side of this is that responsible gun ownership extends beyond you and your guns and into the political realm. Start respecting gun politics for the harm it can do the same way you should treat your firearms.

Need is not an issue.

You will never win.
Since you missed the point I will be as blunt as possible. Be a part of the solution not the problem. My side of this is that responsible gun ownership extends beyond you and your guns and into the political realm. Start respecting gun politics for the harm it can do the same way you should treat your firearms.

There was no point to miss.

I am part of the solution. I vote against Democrats at every opportunity.

Your version of "responsible gun ownership" obviously does not match my own, and the issue has always been a bit political, but most especially since U.S. v. Miller (1936) and the 1968 Gun Control Act.

Need is not an issue.

You will never win.
------------------------ do as you will , you will get NO help from me or Real Americans Occupied .

Need is not an issue.

You will never win.

Your version of "responsible gun ownership" obviously does not match my own, and the issue has always been a bit political, but most especially since U.S. v. Miller (1936) and the 1968 Gun Control Act.
Whatever, If you thought feeding the fearful a steady diet of paranoid fantasies was bad we would not be having this conversation. There is a third side in the gun debate, the correct one, the rational one, it's called "let's be real".

Need is not an issue.

You will never win.

Whatever, If you thought feeding the fearful a steady diet of paranoid fantasies was bad we would not be having this conversation. There is a third side in the gun debate, the correct one, the rational one, it's called "let's be real".
-------------------------------------- your thinking is similar to whats been done to 'English 'subjects' and recently 'new Zealand ' and other 'subjects and I for one want nothing to do with it Occupied

Need is not an issue.

You will never win.

You have not demonstrated such a quality.

Need is not an issue.

You will never win.

Please, you would tell me in all seriousness about dark liberal conspiracies and terrible apocalyptic prophesies as the single most compelling reason why nothing can be done about mass killings in America.

Need is not an issue.

You will never win.

Please, you would tell me in all seriousness about dark liberal conspiracies and terrible apocalyptic prophesies as the single most compelling reason why nothing can be done about mass killings in America.

I'll give you several.

You people keep letting bad guys into the country.

You people keep letting bad guys out of jail, and you protect them once released. "They have rights" after all. (Consider your reluctance to apply red laws to MS13, not that it would make any real difference)

You people refuse to deal with the mental cases of which you are made aware. "They have rights" after all.

Keep in mind in any case the recent 11,000 per year homicide count (most being criminals) is not even a blip on the map of 120,000,000 gun owners. It's not a national problem, hard as your media tries to make it one.

IT is a big difference, sure there are people who want to ban guns, and there not ALL Democrats, Most people just want some REAL work REAL thinking Real discussion on gun safety. there are many people like me who have guns, but support some smart thinking about guns. WE have tons of gun laws, most don't make a lick of sense.

I'll give you several.

You people keep letting bad guys out of jail, and you protect them once released. "They have rights" after all. (Consider your reluctance to apply red laws to MS13, not that it would make any real difference)

You people refuse to deal with the mental cases of which you are made aware. "They have rights" after all.

Keep in mind in any case the recent 11,000 per year homicide count (most being criminals) is not even a blip on the map of 120,000,000 gun owners. It's not a national problem, hard as your media tries to make it one.
So what are you trying to say that mass killings is a more complex issue than gun grabbers Vs real Americans? That's all I was ever trying to tell you. No one except gun nuts take the gun nut rhetoric seriously.

I'll give you several.

So what are you trying to say that mass killings is a more complex issue than gun grabbers Vs real Americans? That's all I was ever trying to tell you. No one except gun nuts take the gun nut rhetoric seriously.

No. It is a simple matter.

Kill the bad guys.

Lock up the crazies.

Only then will they not have access to guns.

Leave real people alone, lest they turn and smite thee.

lets put it this way can you buy a machine gun

yes

or a tank with ammunition

not so sure about tanks/ammunition.
https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-get-the-proper-license-to-own-a-tank-with-a-working-gun-in-the-U-S

Yes, but very costly and it has to be in the U.S. because anything outside can not be brought in until the gun on the tank is no long operational.

So like owning a Machine Gun it can happen but takes a lot of money and has strict requirements...

-------------------------------- agree , and I voted for TRUMP but can he be TRUSTED on this gun issue ?? Most people have forgiven him on the 'bump stock ban' but is his banning them a sign of what is to come Pete ??

It is a concern of mine as well.

I do believe I have heard him lament the existence of "assault weapons in the cities" but claim to understand why people in rural areas have them IIRC.

That may have been Ben Carson though upon further recollection.

Either way I know I have heard him say things about the 2nd Amendment that I find less than agreeable and I can envision him making a bad deal with democrooks in exchange for something else he wants.

At that point we have to rely on the SCOTUS to strike it down after it works it's way through the courts.

Last I hear though, the AFT has ruled that it can not prosecute people for bump stocks. It might just be internet babble though.

I didn't care about the B/S issue because I thought they are stupid and a waste of money. I think the only reason they were ever allowed in the first place was that the obozo admin HOPED a mass killing or two would happen with them and that they could use the public outcry to pass another AWB.

In spite of the media's bullshit, I believe most congress critters know another AWB means democrooks lose elections. If 2020 goes as I believe it will, the republicrats will take the house on the Trump wave, and no one will bother even trying to write anymore laws for Trump to sign. We'll just have to wait and see. I'm really hoping to see a Pence/Cruz ticket in 2024 and some real conservative government. The bed wetters need to be compelled to emigrate to where the communism is, rather than destroy this country by bringing it here.

I'll give you several.

----------------------------- bad guys into the country as they disperse to Sanctuary cities all over the USA . And foreign kids messing up school room meant for American kids and much more and done by both republican and 'dem' enemy politicians Occupied .

IT is a big difference, sure there are people who want to ban guns, and there not ALL Democrats, Most people just want some REAL work REAL thinking Real discussion on gun safety. there are many people like me who have guns, but support some smart thinking about guns. WE have tons of gun laws, most don't make a lick of sense.
---------------------------------- you trying to gloss over the fact that the targets are the Efficient and Effective AR and AK series weapons . After that you guys will go after the M1A and the SKS 'SPlay ,

Does not matter if they are democrats or republicans, in a democratic republic, it must always be illegal to have gun control by the federal government.
If there are some dangerous people then need to be locked up instead of pretending we can or should lock up all the possible weapons they might want to use.

I'll give you several.

Anyone who thinks the solution to mass killings is gun control, is a dangerous lunatic who needs to be locked up.
There were never mass killings in the past, and mass killings/suicide is not normal.
If there is an increase in something so abnormal, then you don't want to try to suppress it.
That could never work anyway.
You want it to get even worse, so that the real problem can be figured out and fixed.
We don't want to have serious problems with out society that is making people want to commit mass murder, even if we could somehow prevent the mass murder part.
Stopping the mass murder part is not fixing the problem, whatever that may be.
So we should stop talking about trying to suppress the problem with gun control, and instead actually just work on the real problem.

Forum List

Back