🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A comment from one politition proves that the left wants to ban guns!

Can't you read , no one is coming for your guns , they are coming for a gun.
Guns. Bobby wants to ban and confiscate 'assault weapons' - rifles, handguns and shotguns.
His "plan" drew applause from each and every one one of the Democrats still running for President.
What a big pile of shit. Where's my idiot stick i have to wack a few right wing Gun nuts.
If democrats got rid of every scary looking gun and all that was left was semi auto handguns, they would without question go after those handguns every time there was a mass shooting. To say otherwise is simply dishonest.
I say otherwise and have century's of proof that your statement is Blithering nonsense.

Guns. Bobby wants to ban and confiscate 'assault weapons' - rifles, handguns and shotguns.
His "plan" drew applause from each and every one one of the Democrats still running for President.
What a big pile of shit. Where's my idiot stick i have to wack a few right wing Gun nuts.
If democrats got rid of every scary looking gun and all that was left was semi auto handguns, they would without question go after those handguns every time there was a mass shooting. To say otherwise is simply dishonest.
I say otherwise and have century's of proof that your statement is Blithering nonsense.
Democrat gun grabbing isnt centuries old, retard. Its a new thing that started a few decades ago, and all the facts show that im right, not you.

Tell me what weapon you can't buy is this country, hell you can buy a tank, arm it and put it in your front yard as a threat to your neighbors.

Tell me what weapon you can't buy is this country, hell you can buy a tank, arm it and put it in your front yard as a threat to your neighbors.
I want a fully automatic AR15. Tell me how to get one legally.

What weapon Gun baby's can't you buy in this country. Hell I've heard years of wining about having your guns taken away from you , so tell us which gun was taken away from you and that you can't buy in this country, legally. , you are all frauds.

You are either fully ignorant of the issue at hand, or have chosen to lie.
Either way...

They will ban the possession of as many guns as they possibly can.

What weapon Gun baby's can't you buy in this country. Hell I've heard years of wining about having your guns taken away from you , so tell us which gun was taken away from you and that you can't buy in this country, legally. , you are all frauds.
I want a fully automatic AR15.

Democrat gun grabbing isnt centuries old, retard. Its a new thing that started a few decades ago, and all the facts show that im right, not you.
--------------------------------------------------- what I remember it started in the 30s , 1936 0r 38 . They will never stop . 'kalifornia' has magazine restrictions and I think that there has been bans done on the 80 year old , ww2 SKS in 'kali' . They will never stop with disarming normal people .

What’s the topic for discussion here?
- Someone - it trying to downplay Bobby O'Rourke's open desire to ban and confiscate firearms.

Why?

Because as much as the loons on the anti-gun left want to ban and confiscate as many firearms as they can, they know they won't get elected if they support it - and if they don't distance themselves from it, they will take the appearance of support.

Forum List

Back