🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A comment from one politition proves that the left wants to ban guns!

Hey Basic , II think the ad you mention is this one eh ?? ------------- --- --- if so , it looks good to me Basic .

Can't you read , no one is coming for your guns , they are coming for a gun. Big fricken difference, perfect example of a bullshit comment from these Gun Bubbas as you can find. Answer this question, will you still be able to buy this gun after it's put on this country's gun ban list , or lets put it this way can you buy a machine gun or a tank with ammunition right now. Your frauds all of you.
A comment from one politician doesn’t ‘prove’ anything about ‘the left’ – to claim it does fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

“…they are coming for a gun.”

Actually, ‘they’ are doing no such thing.

Democrats are divided on the issue – many oppose ‘bans’ and ‘buy backs.’

The rhetoric about guns coming from Democratic candidates and politicians is not representative of Democrats as a whole.

Indeed, the House – currently controlled by Democrats – has passed no measure authorizing ‘bans’ or ‘buy backs.’

There will be no ‘ban,’ no ‘confiscation,’ and no ‘forced buy back’ of guns – the notion is rightwing demagoguery, as false as it is ridiculous.

In fact, Democratic lawmakers will vote in opposition to any such measure, as we saw with Manchin-Toomey in 2013. If there’s no consensus among Democrats with regard to universal background checks, there’s clearly no consensus concerning ‘bans’ and ‘buy backs.’

The rhetoric about guns coming from Democratic candidates and politicians is not representative of Democrats as a whole.

Indeed, the House – currently controlled by Democrats – has passed no measure authorizing ‘bans’ or ‘buy backs.’

There will be no ‘ban,’ no ‘confiscation,’ and no ‘forced buy back’ of guns

In that you are correct. Quite a rarity.

Many democrats admit they want to ban all so called "assault weapons" and really that includes not only the most common, popular, and affordable like the AR and AK series, but really just about any semi automatic rifle, carbine, pistol, or shotgun.
And it really does not matter what they claim they want to ban, because trying to confiscate any weapon that was legally purchased, is in violation of the Ex Post Facto prohibition in the Constitution.
What was done legally can not later be made illegal.

{...
U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 9
No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.
...}
https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec9.html

There will be no ‘ban,’ no ‘confiscation,’ and no ‘forced buy back’ of guns – the notion is rightwing demagoguery, as false as it is ridiculous.

In fact, Democratic lawmakers will vote in opposition to any such measure, as we saw with Manchin-Toomey in 2013. If there’s no consensus among Democrats with regard to universal background checks, there’s clearly no consensus concerning ‘bans’ and ‘buy backs.’

All depends on the next elections.
Many candidates have strongly suggested they would illegally ban and confiscate.
Beto in particular.
{...
Beto O’Rourke has endorsed mandatory “buyback” confiscations of millions of Americans’ guns, in a bid to revive his struggling Presidential campaign.

The Democrat announced his support for mandatory seizure of commonly owned semiautomatic rifles on Friday. Americans won’t have the choice to keep firearms such as AR-15s under his proposal, and will be forced to sell them to the government.

O’Rourke said he would fine any American who refuses to give up their rifle. It’s unclear how far he would go to enforce such a punitive gun control measure, that would arbitrarily steal millions of firearms from law-abiding citizens.
...}
Beto O'Rourke Endorses Mandatory Assault Weapon Buyback Confiscations - Big League Politics

Can't you read , no one is coming for your guns , they are coming for a gun. Big fricken difference, perfect example of a bullshit comment from these Gun Bubbas as you can find. Answer this question, will you still be able to buy this gun after it's put on this country's gun ban list , or lets put it this way can you buy a machine gun or a tank with ammunition right now. Your frauds all of you.
A comment from one politician doesn’t ‘prove’ anything about ‘the left’ – to claim it does fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

It does prove the left are a bunch of fricken idiots.

Can't you read , no one is coming for your guns , they are coming for a gun.
Guns. Bobby wants to ban and confiscate 'assault weapons' - rifles, handguns and shotguns.
His "plan" drew applause from each and every one one of the Democrats still running for President.

If you are a law abiding citizen and have the money you can certainly buy a machine gun. You are ignorant of your subject.

We can't believe one word out of gun control advocates big fat lying filth mouths. They pass gun control law after law after law rendering gun ownership useless and so legally risky in some states this has coerced citizens into giving up their 2nd amendment rights. So STFU clown.
Na never happened

The right will eventually lose the gun argument because of two things. The main reason is their first argument is that they need combat weapons to ward off government tyranny. The second is that they offer nothing but insincere hopes and prayers when some crazy goes off and murders a bunch of innocent people. We all know you are hoping and praying for your guns. Start making an argument that is based in reality and quit making a two day show of sympathy before returning to an entirely selfish and indifferent attitude to mass murder. I have guns myself and I am a supporter of responsible gun ownership but I'll be damned if I'm on the same side as the gun nutters.
I support the 2nd amendment 100% and hate the hell out of the Russian hand holding NRA. They are being supported by this countries enemy's

Has anyone else seen that AWESOME "Dear SanFranciso" NRA ad???

Whatever, If you thought feeding the fearful a steady diet of paranoid fantasies was bad we would not be having this conversation. There is a third side in the gun debate, the correct one, the rational one, it's called "let's be real".

You have not demonstrated such a quality.
Please, you would tell me in all seriousness about dark liberal conspiracies and terrible apocalyptic prophesies as the single most compelling reason why nothing can be done about mass killings in America.

I'll give you several.

You people keep letting bad guys into the country.

You people keep letting bad guys out of jail, and you protect them once released. "They have rights" after all. (Consider your reluctance to apply red laws to MS13, not that it would make any real difference)

You people refuse to deal with the mental cases of which you are made aware. "They have rights" after all.

Keep in mind in any case the recent 11,000 per year homicide count (most being criminals) is not even a blip on the map of 120,000,000 gun owners. It's not a national problem, hard as your media tries to make it one.
So what are you trying to say that mass killings is a more complex issue than gun grabbers Vs real Americans? That's all I was ever trying to tell you. No one except gun nuts take the gun nut rhetoric seriously.

No. It is a simple matter.

Kill the bad guys.

Lock up the crazies.

Only then will they not have access to guns.

Leave real people alone, lest they turn and smite thee.
Now your a person who is willing to show how intelligent you are , your little ditty at the end of all your posts about how dangerous the left is and how threatening they are, , Answer this or you have simply been buried in facts. In 2018 50 people were killed in hate crimes, all by right wingers , not by blacks , not by Mexicans , not by Muslims and not by anyone from the left , all 50 people were killed by you people. Your organized hate group.

Guns. Bobby wants to ban and confiscate 'assault weapons' - rifles, handguns and shotguns.
His "plan" drew applause from each and every one one of the Democrats still running for President.
What a big pile of shit. Where's my idiot stick i have to wack a few right wing Gun nuts.

If you are a law abiding citizen and have the money you can certainly buy a machine gun. You are ignorant of your subject.
You can literally buy any weapon other then a A-bomb. Arm it an put it in your front yard to threaten your neighbors with. So the point is there will be no ban on anything , and the right is just stupid wining about it on and on. You will be able to always buy a Ar Or SkS

What a big pile of shit. Where's my idiot stick i have to wack a few right wing Gun nuts.
If democrats got rid of every scary looking gun and all that was left was semi auto handguns, they would without question go after those handguns every time there was a mass shooting. To say otherwise is simply dishonest.

Forum List

Back