A Compton, CA city councilman and 5 others were charged with ‘conspiracy to commit election fraud’

Sorry if I believed that you understood English.

I know that not everybody who posts here is a native English speaker. But they should at least understand simple English (grade school level)

We had a terrorist name of trump who tried to take this country over after we the people voted him out by several million of us. He murdered and injured a lot of good people that day, laid waste to our nation's Capitol, and where were you and the rest of these republicans who are always pretending to be on the side of law and order?
Don't you morons realize that no one is swallowing this horseshit?

This is obviously a mistake. Groups of vibrancy and courage only strengthen our communities, they don't weaken them. Do you know who weakens communities of strength, adversity, and courage?
The police.
More importantly, racist, white police.
I am willing to bet that the DA in this case is not a person of triumph, and challenge. I bet he is probably an evil white, Christian.
What?

Before you show your stupidiy, let me warn you what you claimed before, vs what you claim now.

Which has now morphed into.

You went from "ARE GUILTY" to "claimed guilty"

You do know that's a big difference.
I used the word claim in both the posts you quoted, Moron. :auiqs.jpg:

why don’t you just STFU before you humiliate yourself further?

Sorry if I believed that you understood English.

I know that not everybody who posts here is a native English speaker. But they should at least understand simple English (grade school level)
When is your education done?

The difference is you LIED about what I claimed.

Once more. I never said he was guilty.
I never said YOU said anything, Dumbass. I addressed the claim in the failed scenario you came up with

Your stupidity is showing again, Stupid.

I never said YOU said anything, Dumbass. I addressed the claim in the failed scenario you came up with

Your stupidity is showing again, Stupid.
It never stops showing. He still believes the fact that the UN inspectors never found any WMD proves that there were none.

It never stops showing. He still believes the fact that the UN inspectors never found any WMD proves that there were none.

Logic failure.

When group A, finds nothing, they didn't prove their non-existence.

When group B, finds nothing, they proved their non-existence.

What's the difference between group A and group B other than who you are willing to believe?

Last edited:
Logic failure.

When group A, finds nothing, it doesn't prove their non-existence.

When group B, finds nothing, it proves their non-existence.

What's the difference between group A and group B other than who you are willing to believe?
You used the words "it doesn't prove their non-existence" and "it proves their non-existence." Why do you imagine those two statements are identical?

Logic failure.

When group A, finds nothing, they didn't prove WMD non-existence.

When group B, finds nothing, they proved WMD non-existence.

As I said previously, snowflakes used to damn-near argue to the death that election fraud did not exist. Then election fraud was caught / exposed so often - and still is - snowflakes were FORCED to abandon their original argument and switch to ' NOT ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE' ... BUT CASES LIKE THIS PROVE EVEN THAT IS A LIE.

3 votes...it was smart of them to not get greedy & pad the numberd...they fudged just enough.
Why do you call people "snowflakes", jerkwad?

Forum List

Back