A Compton, CA city councilman and 5 others were charged with ‘conspiracy to commit election fraud’

Last edited:
We had a terrorist name of trump who tried to take this country over after we the people voted him out by several million of us. He murdered and injured lot of good people that day, laid waste to our nation's Capitol, and where were you and the rest of these republicans who are always pretending to be on the side of the good guys?
Coup , twice

I said Bush didn't believe them.
Read it again.

Both the French and the Russians believed them.
Clinton’s team handed the material, everyone agreed! Revisionist
After operation desert fox, clinton stopped claiming that Iraq had WMD's.

All such claims came before they launched a massive multi-country raid on Iraq to destroy weapons.

The only court that was asked to look at nationwide fraud, was the US Supreme Court, and they voted 7-2 there was no nationwide fraud. And the 2 only withheld their vote on the principle that they should do more than just read the briefs.
Quote the ruling with a link.

After operation desert fox, clinton stopped claiming that Iraq had WMD's.

All such claims came before they launched a massive multi-country raid on Iraq to destroy weapons.
No he didn’t, his wife wouldn’t have agreed there was

I never said he was guilty

That is an outright LIE.

Stop claiming I said, things I never said.
When someone brings criminal charges against someone they are claiming they are guilty of a crime.

If your IQ dropped 2 points it would be in the negative.

Before you show your stupidiy, let me warn you what you claimed before, vs what you claim now.

The original claim in your failed scenario is he is guilty of a crime.

Which has now morphed into.

When someone brings criminal charges against someone they are claiming they are guilty of a crime.

You went from "ARE GUILTY" to "claimed guilty"

You do know that's a big difference.

Forum List

Back