A Compton, CA city councilman and 5 others were charged with ‘conspiracy to commit election fraud’

This is just like when somebody delivers ransom suitcase that's supposed to have $250K in it. And he counts it in front of them.

But the crooks don't believe him, and have one of their guys count it. Of course his count comes to exactly $250K.

The guy delivering the money proved it, it's just that he couldn't convince them of that proof.
That isn't what this is, dumbass.

Thanks for proving that you lack the capacity to commit logic.

This is just like when somebody delivers ransom suitcase that's supposed to have $250K in it. And he counts it in front of them.

But the crooks don't believe him, and have one of their guys count it. Of course his count comes to exactly $250K.

The guy delivering the money proved it, it's just that he couldn't convince them of that proof.

That isn't what this is, dumbass.
It's exactly what it is. And exactly like the way you're behaving.
Proof has been given, but you aren't convinced, and claim the proof isn't proof. Even when independently verified.

Proof has been given, but you aren't convinced, and claim the proof isn't proof. Even when independently verified.

Thanks for proving you lack the capacity to commit logic.

Thanks for proving you lack the capacity to commit logic.

Thank you for behaving like a box of rocks.

Even when logic proves you wrong, you insist the logic is wrong instead of your position.

Independent identical conclusions each provide proof of the other. As such they are both right.

Example of flawed bripat logic
Answering the question, how many planets in the solar system.

First up: Meaner Gene - There are eight planets.
Bripat9643 - That doesn't prove you're right.
Next up: Neil Degrasse Tyson - There are eight planets.
Bripat9643 - See, you didn't prove it, Tyson proved it.
Meaner Gene - Nope I proved it first. Tyson only conviced you that I was right.

Thank you for behaving like a box of rocks.

Even when logic proves you wrong, you insist the logic is wrong instead of your position.

Independent identical conclusions each provide proof of the other. As such they are both right.
Logic hasn't proved me wrong. You lack the capacity to commit logic.

Example of flawed bripat logic
Answering the question, how many planets in the solar system.

First up: Meaner Gene - There are eight planets.
Bripat9643 - That doesn't prove you're right.
Next up: Neil Degrasse Tyson - There are eight planets.
Bripat9643 - See, you didn't prove it, Tyson proved it.
Meaner Gene - Nope I proved it first. Tyson only conviced you that I was right.
Apparently you believe you can win by grinding me down with shear stupidity.

In California, drunk drivers are predominantly Hispanic - overwhelmingly Mexican. So is it racist to enforce DUI laws? So for every Mexican arrested for DUI. two Juden must be arrested to ensure racial equity..

So, in other words you can't tell me why we are comparing drunk driving to voter fraud.

Tell me what the argument is.
The UN inspectors in Iraq, said Iraq didn't have large quantities of WMD's.
Bripat claims this was not proof.
After the invasion, the war, the boots on the ground, the CIA came to the same conclusion.
That's the one Bripat accepted as proof, and rejects the UN inspectors proved anything.

After the invasion, the war, the boots on the ground, the CIA came to the same conclusion.
That's the one Bripat accepted as proof, and rejects the UN inspectors proved anything.
You actually got the argument right.

You actually got the argument right.
And you confuse proving, with convincing.

They both proved the facts. You closed your mind to one until their proof was independently verified.

And then you claim their proof wasn't proof.

Of course the Iraq WMD situation is a parallel to the voter fraud situation.

Where the courts have proved there was no massive voter fraud, but Bripat won't accept that proof, until the audits say the same thing.

Actually I was replying to another example of his stellar intellect but Jesus, reading Bripat's replies to you demonstrating you are right is hilarious.

I beginning to think COVID was invented to Darwin out the fingerbois.

And you confuse proving, with convincing.

They both proved the facts. You closed your mind to one until their proof was independently verified.

And then you claim their proof wasn't proof.
I confuse nothing.

You are confused about your inability to commit logic.

Actually I was replying to another example of his stellar intellect but Jesus, reading Bripat's replies to you demonstrating you are right is hilarious.
Bripat also argued over Mike Lindell's 37 terabytes of captures. I told him Mikes data analyst recanted, and said that Mike's data didn't show the election totals were altered.

I told him to google the news and see for himself.

Bripat also argued over Mike Lindell's 37 terabytes of captures. I told him Mikes data analyst recanted, and said that Mike's data didn't the election totals were altered.

bripat9643 you still tripping with Lindell?

Tell me how you 'commit logic' with that one.

meaner gene, bripat also fell for the wall scam, I think he gave them money.

Bripat also argued over Mike Lindell's 37 terabytes of captures. I told him Mikes data analyst recanted, and said that Mike's data didn't show the election totals were altered.

I objected to your belief that I'm obligated to accept your claims without proof. That only proves that I'm not an imbecile like you.

Forum List

Back