A Compton, CA city councilman and 5 others were charged with ‘conspiracy to commit election fraud’

I objected to your belief that I'm obligated to accept your claims without proof. That only proves that I'm not an imbecile like you.
The problem isn't my failure to convince you what I said is true. But your claim my statement was false. And when I post independent proof my statement was true, you revert to my initial statement didn't prove anything.

The problem isn't my failure to convince you what I said is true. But your claim my statement was false. And when I post independent proof my statement was true, you said my initial statement didn't prove anything.
Your problem is your inability to commit logic. You obviously can't convince me of anything using irrationality. Your statement was that the U.N. inspections proved there were no WMDs. They did nothing of the sort. You even admitted that no one believed the U.N. inspectors until the U.S. army invaded Iraq.

Last edited:
Your statement was that the U.N. inspections proved there were no WMDs. They did nothing of the sort. You even admitted that no one believed the U.N. inspectors until the U.S. army invaded Iraq.
Actually many of our allies like france believed them Because france had spies embedded inside Iraq who reported the same thing. And in the end they turned out to be 100% correct.

Your claim this wasn't proof, is just denial.

As I said, you confuse proving with convincing.

And there are just some people who you can't convince, no matter how much evidence you provide.

You have it backwards. The burden of proof is upon the person who can prove the case. If the question is the existence of unicorns it's impossible to prove their non-existence, example the non-existence of WMD's in Iraq.
So the burden switched to proving the existence, as the CIA Duelfer report attempted to do. Their failure to find WMD's (of any significance) proved the non-existence of WMD's.

The same goes for voter fraud.
Nope. The one making a claim is the one with the burden of proof, Dumbass.

I see, like Bripat, you failed logic.

It's like when a person is charged with a crime, and he pleads "not guilty". You would say that the burden of proof then shifts on him, to PROVE, that he's not guilty, (his claim)
No, the burden is on the ones making the claim he broke the law. You really are stupid beyond belief.

I see, like Bripat, you failed logic.

It's like when a person is charged with a crime, and he pleads "not guilty". You would say that the burden of proof then shifts on him, to PROVE, that he's not guilty, (his claim)
Where you from? Innocent until proven guilty

Quote the court case that said there are very few instances if vote fraud nationwide.

GO!
The only court that was asked to look at nationwide fraud, was the US Supreme Court, and they voted 7-2 there was no nationwide fraud. And the 2 only withheld their vote on the principle that they should do more than just read the briefs.

The only court that was asked to look at nationwide fraud, was the US Supreme Court, and they voted 7-2 there was no nationwide fraud. And the 2 only withheld their vote on the principle that they should do more than just read the briefs.
That’s hilarious

Actually many of our allies like france believed them Because france had spies embedded inside Iraq who reported the same thing. And in the end they turned out to be 100% correct.

Your claim this wasn't proof, is just denial.

As I said, you confuse proving with convincing.

And there are just some people who you can't convince, no matter how much evidence you provide.
You claimed no one believed them. Now your claiming otherwise.

No, the burden is on the ones making the claim he broke the law. You really are stupid beyond belief.
But you said, when somebody makes a claim, such as claiming he's not guilty, that the burden of proof automatically falls upon them.

Nope. The one making a claim is the one with the burden of proof, Dumbass.

Your own words.

No one said the fraud was nationwide. Fraud in a few particular ccounties would have been sifficient to overturn the election, moron.

Forum List

Back