A Compton, CA city councilman and 5 others were charged with ‘conspiracy to commit election fraud’

Who knew as many as three rightwing Republicans could get elected in Compton and commit fraud?? Is it possible Democrats create fraud??

I already posted the election commission finding 10's of thousand's disenfranchised with restrictive voting laws.
No, you posted no such thing.
Denial is a river in egypt.

But here's the link to the post I never made.

The election commission found that voter ID and other disenfranchisement laws
denied 10,000 voters in florida their right to vote in 2000.
And those are documented numbers.

Compton is all Democrat. Why would there even be a need or a want to commit such fraud that Democrats tell us nationwide, it does not exist?

Actually this is a good example of how even small scale (3 votes, 6 people) voter fraud gets caught.
The idea of a conspiracy of 10's of thousands of people, and millions of illegal votes going undetected would be nearly impossible. Especially with so many people putting the 2020 election under a microscope.

A link to you talking out of your ass? You claimed you posted their findings. You provided no link to anything, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:
Then maybe you should have complained that my post didn't have a link, instead of saying I never posted it.

I already posted the election commission finding 10's of thousand's disenfranchised with restrictive voting laws.
No, you posted no such thing.

Yeah..... claiming I didn't post it is where your ass got chapped.

Actually this is a good example of how even small scale (3 votes, 6 people) voter fraud gets caught.
The idea of a conspiracy of 10's of thousands of people, and millions of illegal votes going undetected would be nearly impossible. Especially with so many people putting the 2020 election under a microscope.
Why would such a high percentage though small numbers, in a largely Democrat district commit fraud? Clearly, egregious.

Then maybe you should have complained that my post didn't have a link, instead of saying I never posted it.

Yeah..... claiming I didn't post it is where your ass got chapped.
You claimed you posted findings. I said you did no such thing. Just when I thought you couldn't get any dumber. :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo: :itsok:

Forum List

Back