A Compton, CA city councilman and 5 others were charged with ‘conspiracy to commit election fraud’

I was saying you posted no findings, Dumbass. I never question that you post all kinds of bullshit.
another compound LIE.

You said I made no such post, not that there was no link.

How many times do you need you ass kicked son?

I already posted the election commission finding 10's of thousand's disenfranchised with restrictive voting laws.
No, you posted no such thing.

No such thing you said.

Learn to read for comprehension, Simpleton.

You said findings. Now you add "LINKS" on top of findings.

Just how butt hurt are you, that you have to make up lies about your lies, and compound them with more lies, like that I never posted anything at all.

You said findings. Now you add "LINKS" on top of findings.

Just how butt hurt are you, that you have to make up lies about your lies, and compound them with more lies, like that I never posted anything at all.
To post their findings you need a link to their findings, Halfwit. :itsok:

You asked how many were charged. DOJ answered that.

The majority were charged with felony obstruction of government.

You haven't acknowledged I was right and you were wrong.
Hahaha hahaha you are a piece of work, you must be dementia joe

Now you're being an asshole

When I post the January 6th election findings, Biden 306 to Trump 232. I posted the EC vote count. NO link required.
From you, we need a link as well. You have zero credibility.

Hahaha hahaha you are a piece of work, you must be dementia joe
But I was still right about the charge count, whether from the washington post (apparently they updated the article) So I backed it up straight from the DOJ.

Again, I was right, and you were wrong. Admit it.

Let me save that post. And anytime you post anything without a link, i'll invoke your rule.

This will be fun.
Cool.

Anytime I post that I posted someone else's "findings" and I don't bring a link, feel free to point it out. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

You have less credibility by claiming I never posted the EC count.

In fact, saying I didn't post it, would be a lie on your part son.
Where did I claim you never posted the EC count?

Quote me saying that.
:oops8:

The filthy fucking marxists can't win an election without stealing it. The entire planet knows this.

Imagine a human being with an IQ over 70 purposely voting for that stuttering shit clown with the 1000-yard drooling stare.... hiding in the basement until it's trotted out to mumble nonsensically at us for 20 seconds at a time....

Yeah.... no.

But I was still right about the charge count, whether from the washington post (apparently they updated the article) So I backed it up straight from the DOJ.

Again, I was right, and you were wrong. Admit it.
That’s not the subject joe. Stay stupid

Forum List

Back