well-this-exlpains-it-birthers.jpg

You obviously never made it on the high school debate team, eh?
You can only debate idiot birthers so many times before you decide it's more fun to just make fun of them. You should have asked me about it 100 birther threads ago.

Hey, it's your cyber-dime but yet the questions persists and for good reason. That PDF file of Barrypuppet's on-line certificate of live birth was easily dissected as a fake and the lady that signed off on it died in a plane crash where everyone else survived it....but nothing to see here folks...move along.

(snicker)
Preaching to the choir, too bad that hasn't been proven. I like Barry. I never heard of this guy before the 08 primary, he came out of nowhere and I still don't know how this delightful yet obscure man came out of nowhere to become our president. And people think Trump's champaign is a dark horse.

You can only debate idiot birthers so many times before you decide it's more fun to just make fun of them. You should have asked me about it 100 birther threads ago.

Hey, it's your cyber-dime but yet the questions persists and for good reason. That PDF file of Barrypuppet's on-line certificate of live birth was easily dissected as a fake and the lady that signed off on it died in a plane crash where everyone else survived it....but nothing to see here folks...move along.

(snicker)
Preaching to the choir, too bad that hasn't been proven. I like Barry. I never heard of this guy before the 08 primary, he came out of nowhere and I still don't know how this delightful yet obscure man came out of nowhere to become our president. And people think Trump's champaign is a dark horse.
Would you have felt the same about Cruz if he had been the nominee?

(snicker)
I will be frank. I had high hopes for Ted. Really did.

(snicker)
I will be frank. I had high hopes for Ted. Really did.
Oh God

(snicker)

Yep, Cruz is a neocon whose wife sits on the Council For Foreign Relations and works for Goldman Sachs. They are part of the establishment

Bernie is a nice guy, you know what they say about nice guys. Loser. Hillary is a liberal harpy. Out of here. Trump, his name says it all, he may be the worst possible candidate, but he trumps all.

Yep, Cruz is a neocon whose wife sits on the Council For Foreign Relations and works for Goldman Sachs. They are part of the establishment

"Neocon"? Cruz has illustrated more true conservatism than anybody other than possibly Rand Paul. Man...if Ted Cruz isn't good enough for you than who possibly could be?

A rare moment of honesty from the left. They have embraced fascism more and more as technology (the internet, cell phone video and pictures, social media apps, etc.) has disseminated facts and information and made it harder and harder for them to get away with their lies and propaganda. Kudos to this liberal for not only recognizing - but also publicly acknowledging - one of the biggest flaws with liberals today.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/opinion/sunday/a-confession-of-liberal-intolerance.html
This will fit nicely in my ever-growing list of articles by honest liberals and their admission of how the Regressive Left is hurting liberalism, thanks.

When you listen to what they actually preach - it is no surprise at all that they embrace fascism...

Anita Dunn: "Mao Tse Tung is one of my favorite political philosophers"

Forum List

Back