A Conservative Republican Ordered The IRS Tea Party Investigations

. It's way too subtle and can't be proven with links on the internet so you all just dismiss it.

It can't be proven with links. So in other words, your point is full of crap. We're supposed to believe you because you have some kind of gut feeling.

No because it makes perfect sense and not everything can be proven with links on the internet.

So you also admit you have no facts to support your accusation?

What the fuck is wrong with you? Your dumbshit video has nothing to do with this topic, and is nothing but the president calling out the anti-american fascist organization, americans for prosperity, AKA the Koch bros.

I guess you love getting your ass handed to you, and to show off your stupidity with every post :cuckoo:

LMAO- So, Obama blowing the dog whistle on conservative groups, which led to increased investigation and stonewall, is not a by-product of his dissatisfaction of such said groups?

-Geaux

You are convinced that Obama has, via these video clips, assigned IRS agents to break the law on his behalf?

Are you alone?

He did assign 16,000 of them to enforce his healthcare mandate...

No brainer.

What is the crime? Please......refer to the charges filed.

Thanks.

None yet. But the charges will be coming.

Did you see my list of those in the IRS who are already in body bags?

Irrelevant. The question is whether or not crimes were committed.

The "body bags" are political in nature. What was done looks bad. It is bad press. It brought an immediate overreaction fueled by a fear of the noise machine. Not surprising in the least. And not proof of any crime.

You nuts aren't even challenging.

Thanks.

The "body bags" are political in nature. What was done looks bad. It is bad press. It brought an immediate overreaction fueled by a fear of the noise machine. Not surprising in the least. And not proof of any crime.

I fear no man but the tax man :lol:

It's beyond bad press. The IRS purposefully and knowingly intimidated conservative groups by stalling their applications for tax exempt status.

It's beyond bad press. The IRS purposefully and knowingly intimidated conservative groups by stalling their applications for tax exempt status.

Nope. That is an unsubstantiated claim. Sorry.

Nope. That is an unsubstantiated claim. Sorry.

Suggest you take ~5mg of Lithium. Reality escapes you

-Geaux

Thanks.

So when charges are filed will you say that no crime was committed because there needs to be aguilty verdict? When there is a guilty verdict will you say they can always appeal? When someone is convicted will you say that it was only one person?
Yeah we know how it goes here.

No....he could not have said that. It does not mean the same thing. You might be actually retarded. Have I been mercilessly beating the shit out of an actual retard all this time? I am starting to feel guilty.

This is the link to the document that Synth provided for you. Go to page three. The comments are clear.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7361287-post151.html

Did you ever pos rep Synth, by the way?

It is exactly the same. He didnt know one way or the other.
I find it amusing that you think you are somehow "beating me", or "winning" when in fact you expose your ignorance and stupidity with every post.

I neg repped Synth because he lied and dissembled almost as much as you.

Have you read that document?
He's not interested in facts.

And he proved he doesn't have the integrity, even anonymously, to pos rep me for showing him proof.

Still diggin' Rabbi?

No crime has been committed. No charges have been filed. You lose on every point. Again.

And one more time for good measure....

Others have either retired or been placed on administrative leave, including Washington lawyer Carter Hull, who has been accused of micromanaging the processing of tea-party cases, and who, according to IRS sources, requested his retirement package on March 12;

:eusa_whistle:

Joseph Grant, the commissioner of the agency’s Tax-Exempt and Government Entities division and Lois Lerner’s boss, who retired on June 3 just days after receiving a promotion;

former IRS commissioner Steven Miller, who resigned days after news of the scandal broke;

and the director of the IRS’s Exempt Organizations division, Lois Lerner, who was placed on paid administrative leave after refusing to tender her resignation.

:lol: More body bags will be needed......

Did the IRS Fire Holly Paz? | National Review Online

And? Point out the crime.

Which people have had charges filed against them?

It is exactly the same. He didnt know one way or the other.
I find it amusing that you think you are somehow "beating me", or "winning" when in fact you expose your ignorance and stupidity with every post.

I neg repped Synth because he lied and dissembled almost as much as you.

And he proved he doesn't have the integrity, even anonymously, to pos rep me for showing him proof.

I debunked your "proof". Did you miss that part? You can't read critically to know what is being foisted on you. No wonder you're an Obama supporter.

False. And you know it's false, which just makes it a lie.

It pays to have friends in the Attorney General's Office. ;)
QFT.. that scratch goes both ways... the power of the pardon is a tool that is not often used sparingly.

Republican President George H. W. Bush pardoned, commuted or rescinded the convictions of 77 people during his term.[12] Among them are:

False. And you know it's false, which just makes it a lie.

You're right. The IRS did not intimidate groups by stalling their applications. They intimidated the groups by asking for detailed information they had no right to, lists of donors which are confidential, auditing donors on that list, and holding up the applications, sometimes for years.
Get a clue.

I debunked your "proof". Did you miss that part? You can't read critically to know what is being foisted on you. No wonder you're an Obama supporter.

No you didn't - you denied it.

I showed you Congressional Records documents that proved the interviews were done by combined Democratic and Republican staff, with the Republican staffer asking the manager's political affiliation, which he replied "conservative Republican".

Forum List

Back