A Conservative Republican Ordered The IRS Tea Party Investigations

In order....answers to your questions.

Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
Could be.....if it was happening.
Yes.

Your inability to hold your own has been apparent since your first post.

Since the IRS has apologized for targeting conservative groups it is difficult to imagine that it didnt happen. Perhaps they made it all up so they could look good by apologizing?
So the IRS is part of the executive branch. Obama is the head. They have targeted groups in violation of the COnstitution.
So where is your outrage, skeeter? Oh yeah, you're a brain dead Obamazombie. You have no outrage. All you can do is claim that you are "winning" every time you post some piece of stupid shit.

They did not target groups in violation of the constitution. That is where you are fucking up. They flagged groups as a means of doing their job. You see that apology as an admission of guilt of some crime.....I see it as a political step to get ahead of the noise machine. What took place looks bad.......but there is no evidence of intentional wrongdoing or illegality this far.

You can keep trying to connect your funny little dots.....but the facts do not support your claim that anyone in the Obama administration had anything at all to do with this matter.

If you wish to see me outraged at the Obama administration......just provide proof that they did anything wrong here. You will see it.

934956_545244868844718_1741565370_n.jpg

Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
Yes.

Since the IRS has apologized for targeting conservative groups it is difficult to imagine that it didnt happen. Perhaps they made it all up so they could look good by apologizing?
So the IRS is part of the executive branch. Obama is the head. They have targeted groups in violation of the COnstitution.
So where is your outrage, skeeter? Oh yeah, you're a brain dead Obamazombie. You have no outrage. All you can do is claim that you are "winning" every time you post some piece of stupid shit.

They did not target groups in violation of the constitution.

If you wish to see me outraged at the Obama administration......just provide proof that they did anything wrong here. You will see it.

No- That's where you and the leftist distort the Constitution and Declaration of Independence to fit your communist agenda. Not a surprise by-product of reprogramming that equates a 'hand out' to a hard days work

I have posted this very coincidental video in response multiple times. Substantially ample evidence of intent to communicate the eventual outcome the IRS provided.

[youtube]vGny3spfInw[/youtube]

-Geaux

No- That's where you and the leftist distort the Constitution and Declaration of Independence to fit your communist agenda. Not a surprise by-product of reprogramming that equates a 'hand out' to a hard days work

I have posted this very coincidental video in response multiple times. Substantially ample evidence of intent to communicate the eventual outcome the IRS provided.

-Geaux

Hello! Idiot! That video does not prove collusion between the President and the IRS. Only in the mind of a weird crazy person would that video be related to the IRS controversy.

Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
Yes.

They did not target groups in violation of the constitution. That is where you are fucking up. They flagged groups as a means of doing their job. You see that apology as an admission of guilt of some crime.....I see it as a political step to get ahead of the noise machine. What took place looks bad.......but there is no evidence of intentional wrongdoing or illegality this far.

You can keep trying to connect your funny little dots.....but the facts do not support your claim that anyone in the Obama administration had anything at all to do with this matter.

-Geaux

Hello! Idiot! That video does not prove collusion between the President and the IRS. Only in the mind of a weird crazy person would that video be related to the IRS controversy.

Then I take it you find no coincidence here.. Um, OK.

You do know many a man and woman has gone to jail for less circumstantial evidence.. No?

-Geaux

-Geaux

What the fuck is wrong with you? Your dumbshit video has nothing to do with this topic, and is nothing but the president calling out the anti-american fascist organization, americans for prosperity, AKA the Koch bros.

I guess you love getting your ass handed to you, and to show off your stupidity with every post :cuckoo:

-Geaux

What the fuck is wrong with you? Your dumbshit video has nothing to do with this topic, and is nothing but the president calling out the anti-american fascist organization, americans for prosperity, AKA the Koch bros.

I guess you love getting your ass handed to you, and to show off your stupidity with every post :cuckoo:

LMAO- So, Obama blowing the dog whistle on conservative groups, which led to increased investigation and stonewall, is not a by-product of his dissatisfaction of such said groups?

-Geaux

Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
Yes.

Is the IRS part of the Treasury Dept, which is answerable to Obama? Yes, of course it is. So the IRS is part of the administration. Did they admit they targeted conservative groups? Yes, they did. Is that a violation of 4th amendment and 14th amendment of the Constitution? Yes, of course it is.
You want to say these things aren't crimes. They clearly are. The cover up going on right now is also a crime.
Honestly I dont see how you can rationalize any of this away. But I guess stupidity is blind.

Still diggin' Rabbi?

No crime has been committed. No charges have been filed. You lose on every point. Again.

-Geaux

LMAO- So, Obama blowing the dog whistle on conservative groups, which led to increased investigation and stonewall, is not a by-product of his dissatisfaction of such said groups?

-Geaux

You are convinced that Obama has, via these video clips, assigned IRS agents to break the law on his behalf?

Are you alone?

-Geaux

-Geaux

I'll play too.

It was americans for prosperity that ordered the investigations from one of their conservation goons in the IRS. They want to be the only ones with tax exempt status and don't want the competition.

The video proves this as Obama was making sure the Koch's are protected.

-Geaux

You are convinced that Obama has, via these video clips, assigned IRS agents to break the law on his behalf?

Are you alone?

No and no

-Geaux

Absolutely. It has been stated here several times.

Need a recap, dummy?

Yes, by all means remind me what he said.

Sure. The dude said he had no reason to believe that anyone in the WH was involved with the decision to screen tea party applicants for tax free status. He also said he was not aware of any political bias on the part of Cincinnati IRS agents.

Feel better? Feel any smarter? Hope so.

He said he said he said.

Has anyone from the IRS told the truth in regards to this scandal so far? No. All we've heard from the IRS hacks is "I don't know/recall" and "I plead the fifth"

Still diggin' Rabbi?

No crime has been committed. No charges have been filed. You lose on every point. Again.

You know no crime has been committed because? The investigations are still ongoing, Einstein. At the end of this charges will be referred and careers ruined. And you will look like the ignorant dog-sucking sycophant you are.

The investigations are ongoing........and the guy in charge has released excerpts from transcripts. Why did he do that?

How are you so certain that a crime has been committed? After all, the investigation is still ongoing?

See how that works both ways.

If the investigation reveals that a crime was committed and charges are levied and proven.....you will see me eating my words here. If the investigation reveals that the Obama administration was involved in said crime.....I will call for his impeachment and arrest.
XXXXXXX

We already know a crime has been committed. The iRS admitted as much. We are just investigating to see how far up it goes, and what else is under this particular rock.
Were people targeted for audits based on whether they gave money to Romney? I dunno. But it wouldn't surprise me.

You know no crime has been committed because? The investigations are still ongoing, Einstein. At the end of this charges will be referred and careers ruined. And you will look like the ignorant dog-sucking sycophant you are.

The investigations are ongoing........and the guy in charge has released excerpts from transcripts. Why did he do that?

How are you so certain that a crime has been committed? After all, the investigation is still ongoing?

If the investigation reveals that a crime was committed and charges are levied and proven.....you will see me eating my words here. If the investigation reveals that the Obama administration was involved in said crime.....I will call for his impeachment and arrest.

We already know a crime has been committed. The iRS admitted as much. We are just investigating to see how far up it goes, and what else is under this particular rock.
Were people targeted for audits based on whether they gave money to Romney? I dunno. But it wouldn't surprise me.

No. We do not.

The IRS admitted no such thing.

What will you do when your claims are proven wrong? Say sorry?

No. We do not.

You dont know that. The rest of us have been paying attention.

Still diggin' Rabbi?

And one more time for good measure....

Others have either retired or been placed on administrative leave, including Washington lawyer Carter Hull, who has been accused of micromanaging the processing of tea-party cases, and who, according to IRS sources, requested his retirement package on March 12;

:eusa_whistle:

Joseph Grant, the commissioner of the agency’s Tax-Exempt and Government Entities division and Lois Lerner’s boss, who retired on June 3 just days after receiving a promotion;

former IRS commissioner Steven Miller, who resigned days after news of the scandal broke;

and the director of the IRS’s Exempt Organizations division, Lois Lerner, who was placed on paid administrative leave after refusing to tender her resignation.

:lol: More body bags will be needed......

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/350990/did-irs-fire-holly-paz-eliana-johnson

Last edited:

What will you do when your claims are proven wrong? Say sorry?

No. We do not.

Do tell.

Why has the IRS been grovelling and apologizing?

Forum List

Back