A Conservative Republican Ordered The IRS Tea Party Investigations

They're a mob; this is the sort of behavior you'll get from them.

They'll also chuck rocks and burn down buildings, if the right person tells them to. They're without honor, they're cowardly, and they're stupid. What more could a tyrant ask for ?

They are loyal cult members and Obama useful tools...

Since Cummings has now come out and said the investigation isn't over..I wonder if a bunch of people in this thread feel foolish?

I'm rolling on the floor they took some article with a UNAMED person and ran with it...

an UNNAMED person

No. Unlike you, we are able to understand the words that people say in context.

You don't seem to even understand what happened.

What is it that the unnamed person was credited with saying? Do you know?

Since Cummings has now come out and said the investigation isn't over..I wonder if a bunch of people in this thread feel foolish?

I'm rolling on the floor they took some article with a UNAMED person and ran with it...

an UNNAMED person

The question is whether you know.

an UNNAMED person

Absolutely. It has been stated here several times.

Need a recap, dummy?

Stupid people are stupid.
We are supposed to believe that one mid level bureaucrat who amazingly describes himself as a conservative Republican was responsible for targeting all over the country, that no one else in the IRS knew about it, that Lois Lerner took the 5th because she hadn't done anything wrong and didnt know about this, that the interview is exactly as the uber partisan Dems on the committee laid out, that Cummings didnt backtrack on his statement that the mystery was solved, that there is no other evidence that might cast doubt on that interview, that we have interviewed everyone involved so have a complete picture.
And you claim I got my ass beat? Really now.
What are you going to say when it comes out that these are official transcripts of interviews done by combined Congressional staff, as part of their jobs for each Congressional Member?
What are YOU going to say when it comes out that Cummings attempted to obstruct a congressional investigation on orders from the White House?

What does this fantasy have to do with the transcript?

And why won't Issa release them?

Need a recap, dummy?

Yes, by all means remind me what he said.

Sure. The dude said he had no reason to believe that anyone in the WH was involved with the decision to screen tea party applicants for tax free status. He also said he was not aware of any political bias on the part of Cincinnati IRS agents.

Feel better? Feel any smarter? Hope so.

Need a recap, dummy?

Sure. The dude said he had no reason to believe that anyone in the WH was involved with the decision to screen tea party applicants for tax free status. He also said he was not aware of any political bias on the part of Cincinnati IRS agents.

Yes because it proves you're a moron, like I needed any proof.
You don't know that he said that. What you do know is the Democratic minority put out a report of his interview in which he allegedly said he had no reason to believe the WH was involved. He could have said he had no reason not to believe the WH was part of it, as that means the same thing.
Thanks for proving you are a gullible sap.

Man, you're desperate. I'm sure a "conservative Republican" is gonna target conservative groups for intimidation.

Eh, depends on your type of conservative.
For example, I think the tea party is dumb, or at least the ones around here are idiots. "I want government out of my life, except for my medicare, social security, and food stamps." An exaggeration, of course, but you get the point. That said, I'm not going to let them be targeted by the IRS. The tea party deserves just as much say as anyone else in this country does.

I'm sure there are conservatives who think the tea party is dragging the GOP down.
Do I think a Republican did this? I doubt it. Hell, I don't really care. The important fact is that it was done to begin with.

Instead of focusing on whether or not the one who authorized it was a Democrat, Republican, or Libertarian, let's instead focus on why it happened, and what we can do to stop it from happening again.

Man, you're desperate. I'm sure a "conservative Republican" is gonna target conservative groups for intimidation.

Eh, depends on your type of conservative.
For example, I think the tea party is dumb, or at least the ones around here are idiots. "I want government out of my life, except for my medicare, social security, and food stamps." An exaggeration, of course, but you get the point. That said, I'm not going to let them be targeted by the IRS. The tea party deserves just as much say as anyone else in this country does.

I'm sure there are conservatives who think the tea party is dragging the GOP down.
Do I think a Republican did this? I doubt it. Hell, I don't really care. The important fact is that it was done to begin with.

Instead of focusing on whether or not the one who authorized it was a Democrat, Republican, or Libertarian, let's instead focus on why it happened, and what we can do to stop it from happening again.
Liberal talking points from the guilty party to avoid being held accountable.

>Implying that I'm a liberal.

Yes, because being able to see through the partisan bullshit and wanting to make sure that neither party is able to abuse power makes me a liberal.

Even though most - if not all - liberals here have defended this administration's actions.
Clearly, me being highly critical of any abuse of power, makes me liberal.

You don't know that he said that. What you do know is the Democratic minority put out a report of his interview in which he allegedly said he had no reason to believe the WH was involved. He could have said he had no reason not to believe the WH was part of it, as that means the same thing.

No....he could not have said that. It does not mean the same thing. You might be actually retarded. Have I been mercilessly beating the shit out of an actual retard all this time? I am starting to feel guilty.

This is the link to the document that Synth provided for you. Go to page three. The comments are clear.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7361287-post151.html

Did you ever pos rep Synth, by the way?

No....he could not have said that. It does not mean the same thing. You might be actually retarded. Have I been mercilessly beating the shit out of an actual retard all this time? I am starting to feel guilty.

This is the link to the document that Synth provided for you. Go to page three. The comments are clear.

It is exactly the same. He didnt know one way or the other.
I find it amusing that you think you are somehow "beating me", or "winning" when in fact you expose your ignorance and stupidity with every post.

I neg repped Synth because he lied and dissembled almost as much as you.

Yes, because being able to see through the partisan bullshit and wanting to make sure that neither party is able to abuse power makes me a liberal.

Even though most - if not all - liberals here have defended this administration's actions.

Once again...........

If you are claiming that liberals here are defending "this administration's actions"..........you must demonstrate that the administration had anything to do with anything that took place....and that said action was in some way illegal or "dirty".

If you demonstrate that........you will not find me defending shit.

It is very nice that you seem to want to take a measured approach to the matter.....but let's start from a point of fact, shall we?

It is exactly the same. He didnt know one way or the other.
I find it amusing that you think you are somehow "beating me", or "winning" when in fact you expose your ignorance and stupidity with every post.

I neg repped Synth because he lied and dissembled almost as much as you.

Have you read that document?

Did you hear that, ladies and gentlemen?

The terms:

"I have no reason to believe that" and "I have no reason not to believe that" mean EXACTLY
the same thing!

The world that you know no longer exists! Run for the hills!

Once again...........

If you are claiming that liberals here are defending "this administration's actions"..........you must demonstrate that the administration had anything to do with anything that took place....and that said action was in some way illegal or "dirty".

It is very nice that you seem to want to take a measured approach to the matter.....but let's start from a point of fact, shall we?
Is the IRS part of the executive branch?

Is Obama the head of the executive branch? Has the executive branch launched investigations into all of this, or are they trying to cover up all of this?
Is it business as usual to target certain groups for their political beliefs? Or is that a violation of the 4th and 14th amendments to the Constitution? Do you even care about the Constitution and defending rights of people who disagree with you?

Your ignorance, stupidity, and apathy become more apparent with every post.

Once again...........

Is Obama the head of the executive branch? Has the executive branch launched investigations into all of this, or are they trying to cover up all of this?
Is it business as usual to target certain groups for their political beliefs? Or is that a violation of the 4th and 14th amendments to the Constitution? Do you even care about the Constitution and defending rights of people who disagree with you?

In order....answers to your questions.

No. Not really. ( missed that first one earlier)

Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
Could be.....if it was happening.
Yes.

Your inability to hold your own has been apparent since your first post.

Last edited:
Once again...........

Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
Yes.

Since the IRS has apologized for targeting conservative groups it is difficult to imagine that it didnt happen. Perhaps they made it all up so they could look good by apologizing?
So the IRS is part of the executive branch. Obama is the head. They have targeted groups in violation of the COnstitution.
So where is your outrage, skeeter? Oh yeah, you're a brain dead Obamazombie. You have no outrage. All you can do is claim that you are "winning" every time you post some piece of stupid shit.

Yes.
Yes.
No.
No.
Yes.

Since the IRS has apologized for targeting conservative groups it is difficult to imagine that it didnt happen. Perhaps they made it all up so they could look good by apologizing?
So the IRS is part of the executive branch. Obama is the head. They have targeted groups in violation of the COnstitution.
So where is your outrage, skeeter? Oh yeah, you're a brain dead Obamazombie. You have no outrage. All you can do is claim that you are "winning" every time you post some piece of stupid shit.

They did not target groups in violation of the constitution. That is where you are fucking up. They flagged groups as a means of doing their job. You see that apology as an admission of guilt of some crime.....I see it as a political step to get ahead of the noise machine. What took place looks bad.......but there is no evidence of intentional wrongdoing or illegality this far.

You can keep trying to connect your funny little dots.....but the facts do not support your claim that anyone in the Obama administration had anything at all to do with this matter.

If you wish to see me outraged at the Obama administration......just provide proof that they did anything wrong here. You will see it.

Forum List

Back