A court that doesn't represent the poeple

The supreme Court no longer represents the will of the people.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: The American people elected Trump in a landslide, he won 30 states outright, over 300 EC votes, the overall popular vote in 49 states by 1 million votes. Then nominated Kavanaugh who was confirmed in a bi-partisan vote of the Senate. So much for your thread I destroyed it.

See what I'm saying? What a stupid argument by this conservative. Losing the popular vote is being elected by the people in a landslide?

An interesting fact about Trump's election win:
He did not win his own state, which a candidate usually does.
Hillary won by 59% to Duhnald's 36%.

Duhnald didn't even win his old neighborhood, Queens.
Hillary won by 75%

Duhnald didn't even win Manhattan, his home for the last 35 years!
He lost to Hillary by 87%!

He's hated in New York, his very own home.
But people in fly over country just love his con man ass.

New York Election Results 2016

Thank goodness the rest of the country doesn't get saddled with the "choices" that New York City makes, Waiting! They elected Hillary Clinton...probably the most corrupt politician in modern US history...they elected Bill De Blasio...they elected Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I hate to break this to you but the rest of the country pretty much thinks New York City has it's collective head up it's collective ass when it comes to politics!

This is called trolling.
If it wasn't for trolls this board wouldn't exist.
But it has dropped about 70,000 points in U.S. website ranking in the last six months.
Good to see so many getting sick and tired of the trolls.
O/P has a valid point, SCOTUS is just another arm of the GOP now.
Sort of like Fox Noise is the media arm.
And The National Enquirer used to be the print media arm until the publisher decided to cooperate with Robert Mueller.

And yet here you still are.

Go figure.

And the only reason you know I'm here is because you are, too.
And your post is considered trolling, troll, since you have no reference to the topic in your sorry-assed post.
Just repeating what the mods tell me.

What a pathetic whinger.

And it's not a coinkydink that the board rating has declined with your increase is posting.

Just sayin'.

Thank you, if I have contributed to the decline in viewership of this board in any way, I consider that an achievement.
Lies and half-truths need to be exposed.
The O/P has made a very valid point that a lot of trollers here don't want to address head on.
Just divert or insult the messenger.

LINDSEYOUTOFFUCKS-545x600.jpg

The supreme Court no longer represents the will of the poeple.

Test your Supreme Court knowledge: In the entire history of the court, exactly one justice has been

a) nominated by a president who didn’t win the popular vote and

b) confirmed by a majority of senators who collectively won fewer votes in their last election than did the senators who voted against that justice’s confirmation......

Donald Trump won just under 46 percent of the popular vote and 2.8 million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton. And Judge Gorsuch was confirmed by a vote of 54-45. According to Kevin McMahon of Trinity College, who wrote all this up this year in his paper “Will the Supreme Court Still ‘Seldom Stray Very Far’?: Regime Politics in a Polarized America,” the 54 senators who voted to elevate Judge Gorsuch had received around 54 million votes, and the 45 senators who opposed him got more than 73 million. That’s 58 percent to 42 percent......

And it gets worse, Thomas and Alito were both confirmed by senators who got less votes than the opposition. That mean 4 out of 9 judges were appointed against the wishes of the majority.

The Supreme Court no longer represents the people.

Opinion | The Supreme Court’s Legitimacy Crisis

Silly rabbit, the court represents the LAW, you figure that out when you grow up.

They used to. Now they represent Trump.
You can bet Kavanaugh not only kissed Trump's ring but got down on his knees to do it.
He did what Comey refused to do: pledge personal loyalty to his master.

Test your Supreme Court knowledge: In the entire history of the court, exactly one justice has been

b) confirmed by a majority of senators who collectively won fewer votes in their last election than did the senators who voted against that justice’s confirmation......

Donald Trump won just under 46 percent of the popular vote and 2.8 million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton. And Judge Gorsuch was confirmed by a vote of 54-45. According to Kevin McMahon of Trinity College, who wrote all this up this year in his paper “Will the Supreme Court Still ‘Seldom Stray Very Far’?: Regime Politics in a Polarized America,” the 54 senators who voted to elevate Judge Gorsuch had received around 54 million votes, and the 45 senators who opposed him got more than 73 million. That’s 58 percent to 42 percent......

And it gets worse, Thomas and Alito were both confirmed by senators who got less votes than the opposition. That mean 4 out of 9 judges were appointed against the wishes of the majority.

The court no longer is just. Lady liberty is crushed and repukes are glowing in the rejection of truth.

Poor baby...
Someone once pointed out that "Elections have consequences." Another person declared that anyone who disputed the results of an election undermined democracy. Funny how your progressive "tune" changes when you lose elections!
Poor baby? Who just got a second scjudge? You must be projecting as normal!

Did you just post that to the wrong person? I was teasing Tax Man over his melt down!

This is called trolling.
But it has dropped about 70,000 points in U.S. website ranking in the last six months.
And The National Enquirer used to be the print media arm until the publisher decided to cooperate with Robert Mueller.

Go figure.

And your post is considered trolling, troll, since you have no reference to the topic in your sorry-assed post.

What a pathetic whinger.

And it's not a coinkydink that the board rating has declined with your increase is posting.

Just sayin'.

Thank you, if I have contributed to the decline in viewership of this board in any way, I consider that an achievement.
The O/P has made a very valid point that a lot of trollers here don't want to address head on.

View attachment 221110

I think I'll take that meme and photoshop some pearls around his neck instead of that tie.
Then it will be perfect.

This is called trolling.

Go figure.

What a pathetic whinger.

Just sayin'.

And there is no valid point.

The SCOTUS is not three to represent the "will of the people".

To claim such is stupid and the only argument that would apply in court would be polls showing what people want...and have the court follow suite.

Do they do that ?

No they don't.

Moron.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: The American people elected Trump in a landslide, he won 30 states outright, over 300 EC votes, the overall popular vote in 49 states by 1 million votes. Then nominated Kavanaugh who was confirmed in a bi-partisan vote of the Senate. So much for your thread I destroyed it.

See what I'm saying? What a stupid argument by this conservative. Losing the popular vote is being elected by the people in a landslide?

Hillary won by 75%

So what......

Are you in this video.

Sorry you spent so much time finding a video that is totally irrelevant to the facts I posted.

The facts you posted are meaninful how ?

He is president...now that is a relevant fact. That's all that matters.

He was elected in a system that prevents the state of California from ruling the country....good system.

So, he appoints judges.

That California does not like it really not something I care about.

And there is no reason to care about it.

As pointed out, the SCOTUS job is not to represent the will of the people.

You attend school in California ? If so....figures.

Silly rabbit, the court represents the LAW, you figure that out when you grow up.

They used to. Now they represent Trump.
You can bet Kavanaugh not only kissed Trump's ring but got down on his knees to do it.
He did what Comey refused to do: pledge personal loyalty to his master.

Another fucking commie making claims with no evidence, just have to follow the crowd, eh commie?

Hillary won by 75%

Thank goodness the rest of the country doesn't get saddled with the "choices" that New York City makes, Waiting! They elected Hillary Clinton...probably the most corrupt politician in modern US history...they elected Bill De Blasio...they elected Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. I hate to break this to you but the rest of the country pretty much thinks New York City has it's collective head up it's collective ass when it comes to politics!

It's by far the bedrock of this country's wealth.
The people with their heads up their asses are in the gray areas.

How’s that fresh butthurt treatin’ ya?

:lmao:

Courts aren't supposed to represent the will of the people?

What country are you from?

No, they are not, they are supposed to follow the will of the LAW. Following the will of the people is what got us lynch mobs.
The law comes from the average will of the people. People make the laws.

Actually, it does not. And it depends upon where they make the laws....city, county, state, federal level.

But I realize that you can't comprehend that.
I realize you can't debate it.:rolleyes-41:

You would not know a debate if it jumped up and bit you on your oversized rear end.
Don't you dare use my insecurities against me. That is so extra.:laugh:

Hillary won by 75%

Oh...that's money....

I thought it was murder rates.

The Courts are supposed to represent the Rike of Law, as written. They are not intended to interpret the Law, just enforce it; except when the legitimacy of the Law itself is on trial. In that case they are to interpret the Lsw against the Founding Documebts of the city or state or the US Constitution in the case of Federal Law.

Nobody elected tRump in a landslide. He lost the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes even with Putin's help. You failed to address the Senate is at all.

My point stands and my thread is doing fine thanks.
No such thing in a presidential election! Just saying

Sure there is, in fact there are 51 of them every 4 years.

The Courts are supposed to represent the Rike of Law, as written. They are not intended to interpret the Law, just enforce it; except when the legitimacy of the Law itself is on trial. In that case they are to interpret the Lsw against the Founding Documebts of the city or state or the US Constitution in the case of Federal Law.

Have you been drinking?

Hillary won by 75%

Actually, your logic is flawed. Your graphic indicates that NYC is home to the most 5x millionaires, not that it is home to the most wealth. For all we know from your graphic, some backwoods town in Wyoming could have 4 times as many 4x millionaires. Then there's other factors that also need to be considered, such as corporate versus personal wealth, and accounting for the relativity of wealth and poverty. Point is, determining where the most wealth is housed would require a much more in depth analysis than the single data point you're relying on.

Go figure.

What a pathetic whinger.

Just sayin'.

View attachment 221110

I think I'll take that meme and photoshop some pearls around his neck instead of that tie.
Then it will be perfect.

Yeah, you commies can't accomplish anything without making up shit.

Hillary won by 75%

And, it's also the bedrock of the countries stupidity, no one with a brain would stay in a shit hole like NYC, with their ridiculously high taxes when they could live anywhere.

Forum List

Back