A Culture of Intolerance

Nothing is wrong with me. I deal in reality, not Ayn Rand Fantasyland.

Reality is NSA.

Reality is NDAA.

Reality is $17,000,000,000,000 debt (and actually $34,000,000,000,000 more, or double, in unfunded liabilities).

Reality is India and China preparing to dump US Treasury bonds.

Reality is Dictator Putin running roughshod over the US.

Reality is Failing Public Schools.

Reality is 55,000,000 children aborted.

Reality is fluoride in the water of black and latino communities.

Reality is disarmed cities and communities have the worst gun crime rates.

Reality is massacres occur in gun free zones.

Reality is that Detroit went bankrupt, under Obama.

Reality is that Georgia just voted for Constitutional Convention.

Reality is that hundreds of generals and other top military brass have been fired or resigned under Obama.

Reality is that spy drones (although unarmed at the moment) patrol our skies by the myriad

Reality is the Obamacare penalty is immune to Jury review.

Reality is the United States imprisons more than 1 in 97 Americans, the WORST of all first world countries, even China.

Reality is we're funding, aiding, training and abetting Al Nusra (Al Qaeda) in Syria.

Reality is we're funding, aiding, training, and abetting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

REALITY IS EVERYTHING YOU SAY IT IS NOT.

YOU'RE A GOVERNMENT SHILL

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]

There is a lot wrong with you. You have an obvious selective interpretation of the First Amendment when it pertains to undesirable expressions of speech that contradict your stated worldviews. We call that hypocrisy.
It's all about a time and a place, but you ignore the restrictions on Free Speech, and there are many, at your peril.

What? So you never did answer my question. What if the girl had wanted to set up a pro-abortion display? Would you say the same thing? That it's disruptive?
I did answer, and the answer was the same. It's the school's call, not hers.

There is a lot wrong with you. You have an obvious selective interpretation of the First Amendment when it pertains to undesirable expressions of speech that contradict your stated worldviews. We call that hypocrisy.

It's all about a time and a place, but you ignore the restrictions on Free Speech, and there are many, at your peril.

What? So you never did answer my question. What if the girl had wanted to set up a pro-abortion display? Would you say the same thing? That it's disruptive?

Yes. And it shouldn't be allowed. That is why you don't see Planned Parenthood setting up in High Schools. This girl should leave her views to her club meetings and for discussion with her peers in the right setting.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

Nothing is wrong with me. I deal in reality, not Ayn Rand Fantasyland.

Reality is NSA.

Reality is NDAA.

Reality is $17,000,000,000,000 debt (and actually $34,000,000,000,000 more, or double, in unfunded liabilities).

Reality is India and China preparing to dump US Treasury bonds.

Reality is Dictator Putin running roughshod over the US.

Reality is Failing Public Schools.

Reality is 55,000,000 children aborted.

Reality is fluoride in the water of black and latino communities.

Reality is disarmed cities and communities have the worst gun crime rates.

Reality is massacres occur in gun free zones.

Reality is that Detroit went bankrupt, under Obama.

Reality is that Georgia just voted for Constitutional Convention.

Reality is that hundreds of generals and other top military brass have been fired or resigned under Obama.

Reality is that spy drones (although unarmed at the moment) patrol our skies by the myriad

Reality is the Obamacare penalty is immune to Jury review.

Reality is the United States imprisons more than 1 in 97 Americans, the WORST of all first world countries, even China.

Reality is we're funding, aiding, training and abetting Al Nusra (Al Qaeda) in Syria.

Reality is we're funding, aiding, training, and abetting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt.

REALITY IS EVERYTHING YOU SAY IT IS NOT.

YOU'RE A GOVERNMENT SHILL

[MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]
You're paranoia is showing but there is plenty of reality in there. Life sucks eh? Yep.

No, you're evading me. If you were the principal, and the girl had a pro abortion display she wanted to set up, would you stop her? It isn't their call to arbitrarily deem a viewpoint "controversial and disruptive" purely because it doesn't jibe with their political ideologies. Now tell me, how is it "their call" to pick and choose what speech is acceptable on school grounds based on personal preference?

Baby murder isn't a pretty sight. People who are pro baby murder should see what their beliefs are upholding...
Speak of the Devil. Pro-Choice people know what actually happens, and we still approve. I go even farther, I approve of post-birth abortions. It would be irrational if I didn't.

Because you worship demons.

HAIL SATAN
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgqn3DUi0ls]Abortion Supporters Chant 'Hail Satan' While Pro Life Activists Sing 'Amazing Grace' - YouTube[/ame]

triumph-of-faith-christian-martyrs-in-the-time-of-nero-65-ad.jpg

saturn.gif

Last edited:
Where in the First Amendment did the founders issue exceptions?
They didn't, and yet we have them and it is the law. Now what?

Then such restrictions and laws thusly are unconstitutional. By logic alone.

Now what?
You are free to call them whatever you like but the Supreme Court calls them the Law of the Land. Under our system, that's reality. You can pick your own if you like but the laws still apply. Learn of a concept called Extra-Constitutional. You will find that most of your life falls under that.

A Culture of Intolerance
You obviously refuse to learn what a hasty generalization fallacy is, which would be consistent with being a conservative.

That it ‘seems to you’ – your subjective opinion – along with anecdotal ‘evidence’ makes for a failed argument, this thread being one such example.

There is no ‘culture of intolerance,’ it’s yet another rightwing contrivance and myth, along with ‘political correctness’ and the ‘liberal media,’ manifestations of reactionary conservatives fearful of a changing society they neither understand nor can control – and it’s the perception of a loss of control that rightists find most frightening.

Baby murder isn't a pretty sight. People who are pro baby murder should see what their beliefs are upholding...
Speak of the Devil. Pro-Choice people know what actually happens, and we still approve. I go even farther, I approve of post-birth abortions. It would be irrational if I didn't.

Because you worship demons.

HAIL SATAN
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgqn3DUi0ls]Abortion Supporters Chant 'Hail Satan' While Pro Life Activists Sing 'Amazing Grace' - YouTube[/ame]

saturn.gif
Nice pic. Garden of Earthly Delights next?

They didn't, and yet we have them and it is the law. Now what?

Then such restrictions and laws thusly are unconstitutional. By logic alone.

Now what?
You are free to call them whatever you like but the Supreme Court calls them the Law of the Land. Under our system, that's reality. You can pick your own if you like but the laws still apply. Learn of a concept called Extra-Constitutional. You will find that most of your life falls under that.

Under our system, laws imposed by government that violate the free speech rights of an American citizen are unconstitutional. I am studying to be a paralegal, I interpret law on a basic constitutional concept. Anything that takes away the constitutional rights of Americans via the law is unconstitutional, pure and simple.

Last edited:
A Culture of Intolerance
You obviously refuse to learn what a hasty generalization fallacy is, which would be consistent with being a conservative.

That it ‘seems to you’ – your subjective opinion – along with anecdotal ‘evidence’ makes for a failed argument, this thread being one such example.

There is no ‘culture of intolerance,’ it’s yet another rightwing contrivance and myth, along with ‘political correctness’ and the ‘liberal media,’ manifestations of reactionary conservatives fearful of a changing society they neither understand nor can control – and it’s the perception of a loss of control that rightists find most frightening.

You obviously don't know what ad hominem is either. Perhaps you should refrain from posting until you do.

Do they allow Planned Parenthood to set up a table?

If not you have no point. The girl should leave her crusade for after school. When I was in high school Pro Life people walked up and down across the street with large signs of aborted fetuses. It was horrible. What is it with some Pro Life people?

Innocent minors are pro baby murder?
You are an idiot.

They believe in abortion then absolutely yes they are.

No, you're evading me. If you were the principal, and the girl had a pro abortion display she wanted to set up, would you stop her? It isn't their call to arbitrarily deem a viewpoint "controversial and disruptive" purely because it doesn't jibe with their political ideologies. Now tell me, how is it "their call" to pick and choose what speech is acceptable on school grounds based on personal preference?
One more time, the school is responsible for keeping order. How they do so, in cases like this, is their call.

If you were the principal, and the girl had a pro abortion display she wanted to set up, would you stop her?

Very likely. If I thought it would be disruptive, without question.

The question is not do I, as the principal, approve or disapprove of this speech, but will it be disruptive? That is the very same question that the courts ask and the authorities usually win.

Tinker vs. Des Moines says administrators in schools cannot punish students free speech if it doesn't disrupt the educational environment. So, what about that pro-life display disrupted that school's educational environment? Care to elaborate?

Well then administrators thought that haveing life-size and life-like fetuses displayed at school during lunch would be disruptive. The student has no argument. You have no argument. Surprise, people don't want fetuses displayed at their schools. Get over it.

No, I'm rational.

Hardly. Rational people don't kill children outside of the womb. You're insane.
Absolutely we do, if they are sick enough and in pain. Just like an old dog, we put them down. That is the humane thing to do.

That is a faulty rationale. Given that the US has one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world, your premise is bunk. The great majority of babies born in America are born free of pain and suffering. Try again.

One more time, the school is responsible for keeping order. How they do so, in cases like this, is their call.

If you were the principal, and the girl had a pro abortion display she wanted to set up, would you stop her?

Very likely. If I thought it would be disruptive, without question.

The question is not do I, as the principal, approve or disapprove of this speech, but will it be disruptive? That is the very same question that the courts ask and the authorities usually win.

Sorry, given what I've seen of your posts and your viewpoints, being the pro choice liberal that you are, I think it would be logical to assume you would have done the exact opposite of what this principal did if it were a view you tolerated. You're lying.

Anyhow, if your decisions indeed are motivated by the court's interpretation, could you give me a strict legal basis for such a decision? How would this display have proven to be disruptive? And at what point would the educational goals of the school have outweighed the student's right to speech?

If you can't answer that question, then we can safely deduce that the display would not have been disruptive; strictly using the court's reasoning.

Last edited:
No, I'm rational.

Absolutely we do, if they are sick enough and in pain. Just like an old dog, we put them down. That is the humane thing to do.

Who is "WE," the Nazis that threw new born babies down garbage chutes into incinerators?

http://peopleus.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-nazi-nurses-behind-race-children-v1.html

[MENTION=20947]The Rabbi[/MENTION]

The Nazi nurses behind the 'Super Race Children': Inside the Aryan breeding wards where boys and girls were given UV treatment if their hair turned brown... and they even had a more sinister side to their job - assisting with Third Reich's 'experiments' including euthanizing the mentally handicapped and other groups Hitler deemed 'undesirable' and assisting in the creation of 'Super Race Children.' A collection of harrowing photographs has captured these women, probably in the nursing profession's darkest hour.

Mengele, who murdered hundreds of children in warped medical experiments, died in Brazil in 1979.

You are the worst person on these forums. On the bright side, you illuminate the and expose the minds and thoughts of Progressive LEADERSHIP. You know exactly what you're saying. You know exactly what you want done. And you know that you're flock of Progressive sheep are totally in dark as to your true desires and intentions. And you take sick pride in knowing how effortlessly you manipulate them, by appealing to their most basic emotions in the most Orwellian manner.

You TRAIN them in public school that those who wish to retain their property are greedy, but those who desire to steal their property are not (the welfare state).

You TRAIN them to believe that those who are disarmed are safer than those who are armed. How many tens of millions of disarmed people were slaughtered by their Government in the 20th Century?

You TRAIN them to believe that anyone who does not conform to your master plan is a a racist/homophobe/woman-hater.

You're so sick, you're so demonic, and the worst part, you're very proud of it, you display such contempt for the Constitution whilst wallowing in your own pride and arrogance at your manipulation skills.

Last edited:
Fine, let me put it more succinctly. If that student had a display promoting abortion, and I told that student she couldn't show it in my school--would you not be howling at the top of your lungs that I violated her constitutional rights?

Or does this simply apply to views you find undesirable?

Debate used to be encouraged in schools. A lot of things discussed in schools are controversial, like sex education, but the left is the first to argue that students have a right to learn about everything. They are handed condoms. They don't care that many parents would prefer to teach that at home. Same with religion. They tell them Christians are idiots and yet want to teach about Islam, all in the name of diversity. Problem is that they don't ever criticize Muslims. Teachers are all set to tell children that their parents are wrong if they don't have the same beliefs the left does. The schools are undermining traditional family values all the time and the left has fought for years to get to this point.

The schools are being predominantly run by liberals and no subject is too controversial as long as they agree with it. They were quick to take over the role of parenting and teach children their own views.

The left doesn't debate on any of their pet issues. Allowing students to learn about other points of view is looked at as dissention and that is not tolerated.

Some of the new books teach children that the Republicans are evil, that wealth should be redistributed and that parents are too old fashioned and ignorant. Hell of a message, but when a completely radicalized group writes the books then this is what you get. Bullshit being fed to young kids.

It's scary how many children graduated from school with poor reading skills, extremely little knowledge of history and not enough math skills to balance a check book. But, they often become activists and proudly vote for all the liberal politicians who promise more wealth redistribution. A Dem voter who is ignorant on most subjects is a success in the eyes of liberals. Remember Obama telling students that they shouldn't set high goals and go after the good paying jobs, that they should become community organizers, activists or just volunteer to push the liberal agenda. Well, he said that in so many words. Making lots of money is evil and becoming a community agitator is much more impressive. With all the dumbing down, thanks to common core, we won't have graduates smart enough to do much of anything other than follow orders from those who brainwashed them.

Liberals despise our national anthem as well. I'm sure all students would be singing the Obama song every morning if the left had their way.

Last edited:

That is a faulty rationale. Given that the US has one of the lowest infant mortality rates in the world, your premise is bunk. The great majority of babies born in America are born free of pain and suffering. Try again.
We are 169th of 224. Not so good. And it doesn't matter how many, it matters that it is done and for good reason.

Forum List

Back