A damn earthquake woke me up today!

Actually, I have posted on this several times in the last several years. Especially the differences between other states disposal methods and the ones in Oklahoma. I'm not going to hunt it all down for you.

Edmond residents file earthquake lawsuit against 12 oil companies
I don't give a fuck what you do, you smug asshole. You made a statement you can't back up. I don't follow you so haven't seen what you posted, why would you assume I had?

But if you are too lazy/stupid to post any substantive content, I'm too lazy to leave this site.

I don't give a fuck if you have seen it or not. Not my fucking problem. I'm not hunting shit down for you right now. Let's just nationalize the fucking oil and call it a day. It belongs to the people. Then the fucktwits who are standing around going.......I don't see nuttin' won't have a fucking problem. Ya dimwitted fuck.

Wow, a two second search. Let me go spend the rest of the day on it!

The governor acknowledged it.
Gov. Mary Fallin acknowledges “direct correlation” between earthquakes and disposal wells
Wow, a guy says so so it must be true!

Can you back it up or just throw out links like a monkey?

Actually, I have posted on this several times in the last several years. Especially the differences between other states disposal methods and the ones in Oklahoma. I'm not going to hunt it all down for you.

I don't give a fuck what you do, you smug asshole. You made a statement you can't back up. I don't follow you so haven't seen what you posted, why would you assume I had?

But if you are too lazy/stupid to post any substantive content, I'm too lazy to leave this site.

I don't give a fuck if you have seen it or not. Not my fucking problem. I'm not hunting shit down for you right now. Let's just nationalize the fucking oil and call it a day. It belongs to the people. Then the fucktwits who are standing around going.......I don't see nuttin' won't have a fucking problem. Ya dimwitted fuck.
You made the comment that you can't back up so it is your problem. Blaming me for your shortcomings won't work.

You made the comment that you can't back up so it is your problem. Blaming me for your shortcomings won't work.

I have. I'm doing something else and I don't have time to, Fuck now off.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/13509106/

And yet another link. Just like a dumb little monkey throwing bananas

Read it, dumbass.

Read it, dumbass.
Post content, dumbass. I'm not yours to command like your liberal boytoy.

Read it, dumbass.

Oh, you can't read....

Nationalize the oil.

What make oil different from anything else? Nationalize all the farms, all the Cows. The food belongs to the people!

That didn't work to well for the Soviet Union. Do you realize how many departments they would open to run those industries ? It would be a disaster. The cost would be higher and there would be shortages of everything

Nationalize the oil.

What make oil different from anything else? Nationalize all the farms, all the Cows. The food belongs to the people!

That didn't work to well for the Soviet Union. Do you realize how many departments they would open to run those industries ? It would be a disaster. The cost would be higher and there would be shortages of everything

I'm not talking about cows. It's about the oil. Nationalize the oil.

I am not at all surprised by your denial. Why not provide something to back yourself with something scientifically factual before making as ass out of yourself by calling people names?
That "L" on your forehead is there for a reason, ya know.

Wow, a two second search. Let me go spend the rest of the day on it!

The governor acknowledged it.
Gov. Mary Fallin acknowledges “direct correlation” between earthquakes and disposal wells

I am not at all surprised by your denial. Why not provide something to back yourself with something scientifically factual before making as ass out of yourself by calling people names?
You have to prove something before it can be denied. I'm surprised you don't know things most of us learn by the time we are 7.

We know Earthquakes have happened since day one, climate change too. It's up to you to prove man made involvement, your opinion might be very important to you but it's meaningless to me.

Read it, dumbass.

Oh, you can't read....
You can't read, I said I wasn't going to follow links off the site if you are too lazy/stupid to post relevant content. Getting arrogant about it won't work.

You have to prove something before it can be denied. I'm surprised you don't know things most of us learn by the time we are 7.

We know Earthquakes have happened since day one, climate change too. It's up to you to prove man made involvement, your opinion might be very important to you but it's meaningless to me.

Your post that I questioned, was an example of sophomoric maturity, which matches your inability to look at the big picture.
Grow up.

Your post that I questioned, was an example of sophomoric maturity, which matches your inability to look at the big picture.
Grow up.
I questioned your intellect. So far ...zip. You don't get to bluff your way through it. If you can't back up your shit, it's your problem. You don't have the tools to grow up.

Forum List

Back