A damn earthquake woke me up today!

Likely caused by Fracking. They pump enormous amounts of oil and gas field wastewater deep underground.
Earthquakes are older, sorry to bust your bubble.

Oklahoma becomes 'an intake state' for disposal wells
Kansas Geological Survey links earthquakes to fracking waste disposal
Wow, a two second search. Let me go spend the rest of the day on it!

The governor acknowledged it.
Gov. Mary Fallin acknowledges “direct correlation” between earthquakes and disposal wells

Likely caused by Fracking. They pump enormous amounts of oil and gas field wastewater deep underground.

Gov. Mary Fallin acknowledges “direct correlation” between earthquakes and disposal wells
Wow, a guy says so so it must be true!

Can you back it up or just throw out links like a monkey?

Dunno where it was but it shook the heck out of my bed & dresser just after 7 am today. And I live in Kansas City lol. First one I've ever felt.

Crazy
Back in July (or mid part of June) I started waking up many hours of the morning to pray and told this board I had a bad feeling something very bad was going to happen soon. When I mentioned checking you tube for Christians who may have had bad dreams about a catastrophic event hitting the USA beginning in month of August - I found quite a few. Breezewood mocked me and said why August? Why not November? I didn't say only August I said beginning (sometime) in August because the heaviness I felt - seemed to me to indicate it was right at the door. Then in August the flood in Louisiana happened. Catastrophic event? You decide. Now this past week after seeing the photos of the flood (I don't have cable t.v.) on the internet what impressed me was this wasn't an isolated event - that we are going to see more very catastrophic events ahead and I believe that will include earthquakes - even in places not known for earthquakes. Here in the USA.

With that said, I am wondering if that is going to wake people up to turn to the Lord while they can and repent. Because when you think about the fact that tomorrow is not a guarantee - it would seem to me this should be the first priority. Since the flood - there has been a hurricane which created another flood in Tampa, Florida and now you are talking about an earthquake so I'd say that the Lord does nothing without giving a warning to his servants so that all who are His can pray for the souls of men.

The obvious relation to all of these events is not fracking, drilling or global warming. These events are directly related to the sin in this land that is so saturated with evil that it can no longer contain it - it is a picture of the spiritual realm - being reflected in the physical realm and it will only get worse as the evil works of men grow darker and darker. America is under the judgment of God. You haven't seen anything yet. More and more I have this uneasy knowing in my spirit that the bottom is about to drop out. You may laugh, but I'm telling you - God's judgment is no laughing matter.
Since the beginning there have been natural occurrences/ natural disasters all over the world, at the same time people attributing it to an angry god and the end of the world
Or equal nuts on the other side that attribute it to man....:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_hand:

Dunno where it was but it shook the heck out of my bed & dresser just after 7 am today. And I live in Kansas City lol. First one I've ever felt.

Crazy

came out of Oklahoma around 7 am

others have reported feeling it in Kansas City as well

Crazy
Back in July (or mid part of June) I started waking up many hours of the morning to pray and told this board I had a bad feeling something very bad was going to happen soon. When I mentioned checking you tube for Christians who may have had bad dreams about a catastrophic event hitting the USA beginning in month of August - I found quite a few. Breezewood mocked me and said why August? Why not November? I didn't say only August I said beginning (sometime) in August because the heaviness I felt - seemed to me to indicate it was right at the door. Then in August the flood in Louisiana happened. Catastrophic event? You decide. Now this past week after seeing the photos of the flood (I don't have cable t.v.) on the internet what impressed me was this wasn't an isolated event - that we are going to see more very catastrophic events ahead and I believe that will include earthquakes - even in places not known for earthquakes. Here in the USA.

With that said, I am wondering if that is going to wake people up to turn to the Lord while they can and repent. Because when you think about the fact that tomorrow is not a guarantee - it would seem to me this should be the first priority. Since the flood - there has been a hurricane which created another flood in Tampa, Florida and now you are talking about an earthquake so I'd say that the Lord does nothing without giving a warning to his servants so that all who are His can pray for the souls of men.

The obvious relation to all of these events is not fracking, drilling or global warming. These events are directly related to the sin in this land that is so saturated with evil that it can no longer contain it - it is a picture of the spiritual realm - being reflected in the physical realm and it will only get worse as the evil works of men grow darker and darker. America is under the judgment of God. You haven't seen anything yet. More and more I have this uneasy knowing in my spirit that the bottom is about to drop out. You may laugh, but I'm telling you - God's judgment is no laughing matter.
Oh Great Googly Moogly!

Why would it concern you if it IS Fracking or not?

Crazy

Sissy, you ought to have experienced The 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. I had left work and arrived at the then Sheratan Hotel to meet several of my colleagues and watch the World Series.

I parked in my then 3/4 ton Dodge Van, and as I listened to the pregame, the van began to rock and roll. I got out of the van as dozens of people came running out of the exit to the hotel. I knew what is was, and that it was the big one, but far away. I saw the waves on the tarmac, and the light poles sway on the general aviation airport behind us.

As the crow flies, we were about 120 miles NNE of Santa Cruz. Needless to say I went directly home, with power out in the town we lived in it was a mess. We didn't have power for hours after the quake but a neighbor brought out a TV and used a generator so we were updated on the carnage and damage.

Last edited:

Crazy

Sissy, you ought to have experienced The 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. I had left work and arrived at the then Sheratan Hotel with to meet several of my colleagues to watch the World Series. I parked in my then 3/4 ton Dodge Van, and as I listened to the pregame, the van began to rock and roll. I got out of the van as dozens of people came running out of the exit to the hotel. I knew what is was, and that it was the big one, but far away. I saw the waves on the tarmac, and the light poles sway on the general aviation airport behind us.
My father in law was on the San Mateo Bridge when that hit...he said it was like riding a bungee cord.

Crazy

Sissy, you ought to have experienced The 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake. I had left work and arrived at the then Sheratan Hotel with to meet several of my colleagues to watch the World Series. I parked in my then 3/4 ton Dodge Van, and as I listened to the pregame, the van began to rock and roll. I got out of the van as dozens of people came running out of the exit to the hotel. I knew what is was, and that it was the big one, but far away. I saw the waves on the tarmac, and the light poles sway on the general aviation airport behind us.
Sissy?

Never in my life have I felt an earthquake much less be woken to a shaking house while home alone. Would have been fascinating to see what you saw tho

Actually, I have posted on this several times in the last several years. Especially the differences between other states disposal methods and the ones in Oklahoma. I'm not going to hunt it all down for you.

Edmond residents file earthquake lawsuit against 12 oil companies

My family near Denton, TX all has to go to the store to buy all their drinking water in jugs, because oil companies have destroyed their water supplies.

Texas Oil Tycoon T. Boone Pickens captured the clean North Texas Water & hordes it at his ranch to sells it to Texans at high prices.

55c971cd2d4b1b93b88fafd5f7224764_10910.jpg
article-2212534-155622D5000005DC-362_634x338.jpg

Actually, I have posted on this several times in the last several years. Especially the differences between other states disposal methods and the ones in Oklahoma. I'm not going to hunt it all down for you.

Edmond residents file earthquake lawsuit against 12 oil companies
I don't give a fuck what you do, you smug asshole. You made a statement you can't back up. I don't follow you so haven't seen what you posted, why would you assume I had?

But if you are too lazy/stupid to post any substantive content, I'm too lazy to leave this site.

Forum List

Back