A damn earthquake woke me up today!

Nationalize the oil.

What make oil different from anything else? Nationalize all the farms, all the Cows. The food belongs to the people!

That didn't work to well for the Soviet Union. Do you realize how many departments they would open to run those industries ? It would be a disaster. The cost would be higher and there would be shortages of everything

I'm not talking about cows. It's about the oil. Nationalize the oil.
You're a gullible fuck... You should know by now the federal government fucks everything up they touch

Dunno where it was but it shook the heck out of my bed & dresser just after 7 am today. And I live in Kansas City lol. First one I've ever felt.

Crazy
been through a bunch including a 6.7 .....they do get the Adrenalin flowing....

Northridge? That must have shaken you awake with a jolt. Last year's Napa quake awakened me, we live in the East Bay and I thought it a minor one, until the next morning when we saw the destruction on TV.

Nationalize the oil.
Put the oil in control of the federal government? You fucking stupid

Who or what made you into the angry asshole you are today?
The federal government, all they are is a bunch of fucked up control freaks... Ha, In reality though I'm really laid-back guy

An angry asshole and out of touch with reality.
wenn2670528.jpg

Dunno where it was but it shook the heck out of my bed & dresser just after 7 am today. And I live in Kansas City lol. First one I've ever felt.

Crazy
WOW.....I hope your okay. I was stationed in San Diego in the late 70's and I'll never forget waking up with our lockers all shaking like crazy, scared the shit out of me....and sad part, there's nothing you can do and there's no where to go.

Crazy
been through a bunch including a 6.7 .....they do get the Adrenalin flowing....

Northridge? That must have shaken you awake with a jolt. Last year's Napa quake awakened me, we live in the East Bay and I thought it a minor one, until the next morning when we saw the destruction on TV.
the one and only......it did awaken me and i thought it wasnt going to stop lol.....you live in an area that is quite active and you have the possibilities to have some big ones up there am i right?.....

Should have been a fun thread sharing interesting experiences but........

I agree, Sissy quakes in CA are too common to note. However, in 1957 I was taking a spelling test when we had a 5.7 quake, and we were about a 2-3 miles from the epicenter. Most quakes are rolling waves and your hear them before you feel them; this one was a jolt and loud crash all at once, and then we felt the waves; I remember the round lamps in the ceiling swinging back and forth. We had a substitute that day, and she calmly paused when the quake was over and went on with the next word.
about 5 years ago when i was still delivering mail up in the Anaheim Hills one hit as i was getting out of the truck,it threw me back into the truck and all the garage doors around me bulged in than out......i thought this was a big one.....but it turned out to only be a 3.5er...the Epicenter was in Yorba Linda,about 3 miles from were i was at....so i can imagine how it must feel being close to a 5 pointer.......because that small one felt fucking big that close ...

Speculation, nothing more. It is pushed by those pushing for those proponents for green energy. Just as the epa has lost cases when their fallacious evidence was examined in other cases related to fracking and drilling.
Faultlines.jpg

ok.geo.provinces.large.gif

there were big earthquakes in Oklahoma back in the 1800's. No fracking going on then.
Look at all the fault lines and geologic provinces there.
Nationalize the oil.
Yeah, because it worked so well for Venezuela.

It will be awesome sauce here. How much would you lose, Ice?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/13509106/

Speculation, nothing more. It is pushed by those pushing for those proponents for green energy. Just as the epa has lost cases when their fallacious evidence was examined in other cases related to fracking and drilling.
Faultlines.jpg

there were big earthquakes in Oklahoma back in the 1800's. No fracking going on then.
Nationalize the oil.

Try again.

Actually, you need to, unless you are on the side of the globalists, then I wouldn't expect it.
Faultlines.jpg

Try again.

Forum List

Back