A day in the life of Seattle

Last Republican mayor of Seattle...1969. That's 53 Years folks.

Wow, I never would have believed that was Seattle. I thought Seattle was THIS:

See the source image

Last Republican mayor of Seattle...1969. That's 53 Years folks.

I used to catch a bus there.

I hate what they've done to such a beautiful city. I can't wait to see it destroyed by what they voted for.

That's the once beautiful city, once called the Emerald City.

Here's the thing, guys. The people who run that shithole LOVE this. They WANT it this way. Poor, addicted, scared, unarmed, hopeless people are easy to control. And that's all the DemoKKKrats want, slaves to control.

What's happened in Seattle and all the other once-great, now-shit American cities is by design.

Here's the thing, guys. The people who run that shithole LOVE this. They WANT it this way. Poor, addicted, scared, unarmed, hopeless people are easy to control. And that's all the DemoKKKrats want, slaves to control.

What's happened in Seattle and all the other once-great, now-shit American cities is by design.
Happy I am FAR from there and I need to stop mourning.

My town is clean, quiet and safe. If a stranger in town looks the least bit suspicious, the sheriff posts about them on Facebook. I live in Mayberry.

We're in Seattle right now, visiting my daughter and son in law. We've been driving around quite a bit, and haven't seen anything like that. I'm not saying it's not like that someplace in the city, just that I don't believe it's as prevalent as the OP would have us believe.

The important thing to keep in mind is that such scenes can be found in any big city.

Here's Jacksonville:

This is Chattanooga:

Here's West Palm Beach:

It doesn't matter who runs the city. Homelessness will always exist everywhere...

So what makes the people of Seattle like that?

We're in Seattle right now, visiting my daughter and son in law. We've been driving around quite a bit, and haven't seen anything like that. I'm not saying it's not like that someplace in the city, just that I don't believe it's as prevalent as the OP would have us believe.

The important thing to keep in mind is that such scenes can be found in any big city.

Here's Jacksonville:

This is Chattanooga:

Here's West Palm Beach:

It doesn't matter who runs the city. Homelessness will always exist everywhere...

Probably around 1st or 2nd Ave, near Pioneer Square

It's not just the people of Seattle, but pretty much anywhere now, But what makes people like that??? Drugs, joblessness, homelessness, politicians allowing it to happen, fester and get out of control.

Policies instituted by people like you.

You entice them to come to your shithole cities with promises of free drugs, cash handouts, and no penalties for stealing, shitting in public, petty assaults, etc.

Don't say you don't like this or don't want it, we all know you do.

It's not just the people of Seattle, but pretty much anywhere now, But what makes people like that??? Drugs, joblessness, homelessness, politicians allowing it to happen, fester and get out of control.
Have you ever seen this? They ran the numbers and concluded that virtually 100% of the homelessness in Seattle's downtown core is drug related. KOMO4 is, or at least was when we lived there, a respected news organ.

Forum List

Back