A day late and a dollar short ...

Cruz is losing because he's a scumbag, not because of his policies.

That's actually why Trump is winning. And you Republican hacks are losing. but thanks for playing. That you can't get me to vote for you is why you're losing. You can't make a short putt, you're not going to make anything else
How do you figure we're losing?

That's actually why Trump is winning. And you Republican hacks are losing. but thanks for playing. That you can't get me to vote for you is why you're losing. You can't make a short putt, you're not going to make anything else

Asked and answered. Read my sig and figure out why you are a loser

That's the Republican party. So I didn't vote for you 5 of the last 6 elections. And we're about to go 6 for 7.

Ted Cruz isn't perfect certainly as a candidate, but his policies are right, he's a Reagan Republican. And he's greatly improved over his early in the process stupid statements. But Republicans, true to your form, went with anti-free market Donald Trump. You suck and you deserve what you are about to get. Which is huge losses.

The Democrat party is the party that doesn't want to learn. You're the party that refuses to. Good luck, and Sayonara. Again
Cruz is wrong on most, if not all, the issues.

He has contempt for the Constitution and its case law, the rights of citizens, and the rule of law.

He’s a reactionary social conservative, frightened of change, diversity, and dissent.

He represents all that is wrong with conservatism, all that is wrong with the republican agenda, and all that was wrong with Reagan.

Indeed, Cruz is wrong for America, he has no business being president.

That's the Republican party. So I didn't vote for you 5 of the last 6 elections. And we're about to go 6 for 7.

Ted Cruz isn't perfect certainly as a candidate, but his policies are right, he's a Reagan Republican. And he's greatly improved over his early in the process stupid statements. But Republicans, true to your form, went with anti-free market Donald Trump. You suck and you deserve what you are about to get. Which is huge losses.

The Democrat party is the party that doesn't want to learn. You're the party that refuses to. Good luck, and Sayonara. Again
Vote for Gary Johnson, you certainly seem to be someone that would align with some of his philosophies.

My issue with Gary Johnson is he didn't adopt my views until ... after ... he was the Libertarian nominee
Well you are never going to find the perfect politician. If your state is going
Cruz is losing because his idiotic "Texas values" don't work in the rest of the country. That's why he was thumped in the northeast. He needs to go back to Texas and become a preacher.

What's wrong with constitutional values?
Nothing. Ted labeled "NY values" as unconstitutional, pegging all NYers and north easterners for that matter as all "dumb liberals" that are "against the constitution" just because they don't agree with all his stances on issues, and unpatriotic. He paid the price for it.

I have a feeling everyone who doesn't agree with you is a loser in your world.

He has contempt for the Constitution and its case law, the rights of citizens, and the rule of law.

He’s a reactionary social conservative, frightened of change, diversity, and dissent.

He represents all that is wrong with conservatism, all that is wrong with the republican agenda, and all that was wrong with Reagan.

Cruz has argued cases before the Supreme Court a number of times and won. I don't think someone ignorant of the Constitution and case law would be allowed to appear before the court.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

So supporting the constitution makes you a scumbag while leading a movement to not punish a convicted rapist doesn't?
Cruz would sell his grandma if the establishment told him it would improve his chances. No reason to think it would be any different with the constitution.

From a barking Hillary dog. File your opionion under does your mother even give a shit. this thread isn't for you
I think you have a Hillary fetish. You are constantly bringing her up Cruzbot.

Um ... you keep wanting people to forget who's bitch you are, ho

You mean besides Trumps 70+ percent disapproval rating? No one has sniffed the Presidency with that

Listen up folks....Kaz is a barometer. If he doesn't like you....you cannot get elected.

Too funny!!

Swish, the k-k-klown guy missed again.

I'll waste my time and talk to you for a second as if you weren't stupid Imagine a Democrat, who can't get your vote ...

Whoa, Cruz isn't a left wing liberal? Really? No shit, Sherlock

Vote for Gary Johnson, you certainly seem to be someone that would align with some of his philosophies.

My issue with Gary Johnson is he didn't adopt my views until ... after ... he was the Libertarian nominee
Well you are never going to find the perfect politician. If your state is going

Didn't read my post, did you, dumb ass?

I have a feeling everyone who doesn't agree with you is a loser in your world.

You have a feeling when you stroke your dick with your fingers. Your brain is not so advanced.

Give a shot at trying to follow the discussion, stupid bitch

Fait Trade DOES bother you, doesn't it?

Corporate American doesn't need your help, pussy

Corporate American doesn't need your help, pussy
But you need Corporate America's help...that makes you an even BIGGER pussy.

Forum List

Back