🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A day without women and no one noticed.

thanatos144

Gold Member
Mar 29, 2009
Stuart Florida
A day without women and no one noticed.

I am watching this live stream of a women's march.... Don't know why they decided to march but there was only about a couple thousand of them... so apparently the women who work for a living guess what has to work to pay bills.

The really odd thing is that when they had the speeches it always came back to the same subject and that was killing unborn babies. So what you guys are telling me is that most women only care about killing their unborn? that was the most major point.

I am so tired of the feminist bullshit. Lets face it these harpies dont care about equal rights they care about killing babies and demanding they get free shit because they have a vagina.

That was today? Someone forgot to tell all these women around here. They missed the memo and went to work.

The modern "feminist" movement lost a tremendous amount of credibility when they facilitated Bubba Clinton's misogyny, also solely on the basis of abortion.

Sadly, if you really get down to the core of most "feminist" movements today, it's all about abortion. Heck, pro-life women were not even welcome to join their big "We hate Trump" marches.

At least one company notice...and handled it the proper way.

CARUSO-600x382.png

It would be nice if a "Women's Day" wasn't actually just a way to create an opportunity for liberal women to promote abortion and spread propaganda about Trump and Republican's "hatred" for women.

The modern "feminist" movement lost a tremendous amount of credibility when they facilitated Bubba Clinton's misogyny, also solely on the basis of abortion.

Sadly, if you really get down to the core of most "feminist" movements today, it's all about abortion. Heck, pro-life women were not even welcome to join their big "We hate Trump" marches.
It is harder and harder for them to act the victim anymore. Most already know the gender pay gap is a fraud and we also know the so called rape culture is another fraud. more and more women are realizing feminism has become nothing more then a regressive sjw hack

It would be nice if a "Women's Day" wasn't actually just a way to create an opportunity for liberal women to promote abortion and spread propaganda about Trump and Republican's "hatred" for women.
true... Still trying to figure out why we need a women's day.... Is there a equivalent day for men?

I am betting the news media like MSNBC and CNN will talk up this failure of a protest. it will go from a couple thousand women to tens of thousands when they report it....Never once dawning on them that these reasons are why the we no longer trust them.

It is harder and harder for them to act the victim anymore. Most already know the gender pay gap is a fraud and we also know the so called rape culture is another fraud. more and more women are realizing feminism has become nothing more then a regressive sjw hack
I think they, like unions, are victims of their own success. Most of the things they fought for, like the right to vote, ending sexual discrimination, ending sexual harassment at work, etc, have been encoded into law, but the heads of the "feminist" organizations have a vested interest in keeping their lucrative jobs, so they have to maintain continued outrage. Hence everything they do is focused on trying to scare women into believing that abortion can be taken away from them in an instant.

I think they, like unions, are victims of their own success. Most of the things they fought for, like the right to vote, ending sexual discrimination, ending sexual harassment at work, etc, have been encoded into law, but the heads of the "feminist" organizations have a vested interest in keeping their lucrative jobs, so they have to maintain continued outrage. Hence everything they do is focused on trying to scare women into believing that abortion can be taken away from them in an instant.
i think it is more. Sure they got the right to vote yet they didn't have to pay the same price for it as men namely the fact that men has to sign up for the draft. Sure we dont really have sexual harassment of women as much in the work place but now we have fear of losing your job for saying something that might irritate a woman.

They teach that women are still victims in this country in our colleges and universities...Even though women make up the majority of those in higher education.

It is a perpetual sickness.

i think it is more. Sure they got the right to vote yet they didn't have to pay the same price for it as men namely the fact that men has to sign up for the draft. Sure we dont really have sexual harassment of women as much in the work place but now we have fear of losing your job for saying something that might irritate a woman.

They teach that women are still victims in this country in our colleges and universities...Even though women make up the majority of those in higher education.

It is a perpetual sickness.
Yes, the pendulum has swung quite far the other way, and I believe we are due an effort to save our boys from missing out on education, since the modern classroom is more accommodating to girls than boys.

Forum List

Back