🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A day without women and no one noticed.

It would be nice if a "Women's Day" wasn't actually just a way to create an opportunity for liberal women to promote abortion and spread propaganda about Trump and Republican's "hatred" for women.

I agree. Liberal hate today isn't about women. It's about progressivism.

Celebrating women does not involve killing children

I am watching this live stream of a women's march.... Don't know why they decided to march but there was only about a couple thousand of them... so apparently the women who work for a living guess what has to work to pay bills.

The really odd thing is that when they had the speeches it always came back to the same subject and that was killing unborn babies. So what you guys are telling me is that most women only care about killing their unborn? that was the most major point.

I am so tired of the feminist bullshit. Lets face it these harpies dont care about equal rights they care about killing babies and demanding they get free shit because they have a vagina.

Public schools paid women to protest.

Other women have rent to pay and children to feed..

So this is the publicly funded attack on Trump, nothing more or less.

I went in to the office today and all the women were there working away. Normal women don't have any clue about this Communist-instigated so-called "holiday."

I am watching this live stream of a women's march.... Don't know why they decided to march but there was only about a couple thousand of them... so apparently the women who work for a living guess what has to work to pay bills.

The really odd thing is that when they had the speeches it always came back to the same subject and that was killing unborn babies. So what you guys are telling me is that most women only care about killing their unborn? that was the most major point.

I am so tired of the feminist bullshit. Lets face it these harpies dont care about equal rights they care about killing babies and demanding they get free shit because they have a vagina.

They're still in my office, and I noticed. I had hopes for today, but as usual the women destroyed them.

I kinda like those pussy hats.....when you ask one what it is she has to say "pussy" or face the wrath of the other hags.:eusa_angel:

A day without women shopping?

I am actually interested in knowing how these women could be so stupid to think men would have a problem with that.

d08d40040d6051ac756522e47c3ff01e.jpg

My wife left me, and now my whole house is my man cave.

I play D&D with my son on the weekends, and then I put my game shit away any time I feel like it.

I throw my office shit all over the table and there's no one to whine about it.

Wives are greatly overrated.

Public schools paid women to protest.

Other women have rent to pay and children to feed..

So this is the publicly funded attack on Trump, nothing more or less.

To be truthful this kind of shit was going on long before Trump won the white house. Sure him having zero class is going to give them more excuses to cry about being strong women as long as others dont criticize them in any way.....

To me these issues are not men or women's issues... Lets face it the majority of women are not like the crazy feminists..... All feminism is about now is killing the unborn..... the most provilaged person in the western world is the modern female.

You have to wonder what these women are marching for, equality ? In every corner of our society women have the exact same rights as men. Are women looking to gain rights above and beyond those of what men enjoy ?Honestly this is the only thing I can think of as the reasons for these sort of marches there are no rights men have that women don't have as well.

You have to wonder what these women are marching for, equality ? In every corner of our society women have the exact same rights as men. Are women looking to gain rights above and beyond those of what men enjoy ?Honestly this is the only thing I can think of as the reasons for these sort of marches there are no rights men have that women don't have as well.
They want it all. But they dont want to work for it.

I worked with a woman all day. I was telling her to take a break and I'll get it.

She busted her ass, too. Real woman. She even cooked for me. :)

Forum List

Back