A Democrat finally admits Gun Confiscation is the Goal

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Swalwell Confirms Democrats Are Going To Confiscate Your Guns

California Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell:
"I’m the only candidate calling for a mandatory national ban and buyback of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

At last, an honest Democrat! There's a problem, though: I don't think he or his Party have ever sold guns, so it's going to be damn hard for him to "buy them back".

He doesn't have the slightest possibility of success, but it's great fun to watch these Dems try to out-radical each other. At this point I would say the Democratic Party is essentially dead.

Does that mean I can keep my 30.06 semi-automatic hunting rifle, my shotgun and my granddaddies 10 gauge double barrel?

"I’m the only candidate calling for a mandatory national ban and buyback of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

At last, an honest Democrat! There's a problem, though: I don't think he or his Party have ever sold guns, so it's going to be damn hard for him to "buy them back".

He doesn't have the slightest possibility of success, but it's great fun to watch these Dems try to out-radical each other. At this point I would say the Democratic Party is essentially dead.
What part of "I am the only one" do you not understand?

"I am the only one" =/= all Democrats.

You're welcome.

I would love to hear him explain what the difference between military style semiautomatic weapon is and a non military style one.
Nut job killers love the military style. You want a diagram?
So you think how a weapon looks is what makes it effective?
He knows they look scary, so he doesn't like them.
This says it all.
upload_2019-4-12_15-8-20.png

That’s nothing . Trump wants to confiscate Americans land in order to build his wall.!

I would love to hear him explain what the difference between military style semiautomatic weapon is and a non military style one.
Nut job killers love the military style. You want a diagram?
So you think how a weapon looks is what makes it effective?
He knows they look scary, so he doesn't like them.
This says it all.
View attachment 255503

What is each designed for ?

Forum List

Back