A Democrat finally admits Gun Confiscation is the Goal

I would love to hear him explain what the difference between military style semiautomatic weapon is and a non military style one.
Nut job killers love the military style. You want a diagram?
So you think how a weapon looks is what makes it effective?
He knows they look scary, so he doesn't like them.
This says it all.
View attachment 255503

What is each designed for ?
For shooting that is what all guns are designed for how they are used is determined by the person using them.

Swalwell Confirms Democrats Are Going To Confiscate Your Guns

California Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell:
"I’m the only candidate calling for a mandatory national ban and buyback of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

At last, an honest Democrat! There's a problem, though: I don't think he or his Party have ever sold guns, so it's going to be damn hard for him to "buy them back".

He doesn't have the slightest possibility of success, but it's great fun to watch these Dems try to out-radical each other. At this point I would say the Democratic Party is essentially dead.

Click bait headline. It's one intellectually impaired Democrat, not the party.

I would love to hear him explain what the difference between military style semiautomatic weapon is and a non military style one.

Military style fully automatic:

iipsrv.fcgi

Non-military style weapon (these need to go too):
61o8se5AOLL._SX450_.jpg

Does that mean I can keep my 30.06 semi-automatic hunting rifle, my shotgun and my granddaddies 10 gauge double barrel?
Not after they're classified as military style. Basically, it's any scary looking gun, for now. Especially black ones. Black ones really scare the anti's.

"I’m the only candidate calling for a mandatory national ban and buyback of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

At last, an honest Democrat! There's a problem, though: I don't think he or his Party have ever sold guns, so it's going to be damn hard for him to "buy them back".

He doesn't have the slightest possibility of success, but it's great fun to watch these Dems try to out-radical each other. At this point I would say the Democratic Party is essentially dead.

Swalwell is only talking about assault weapons - like Reagan did.

57000837_2191366410901043_2660784440904515584_n.jpg

All you have to do is take off the pistol grips and you can keep any rifle you own because we all know it's little plastic add on parts that make an ordinary rifle "military style"

Nut job killers love the military style. You want a diagram?
So you think how a weapon looks is what makes it effective?
He knows they look scary, so he doesn't like them.
This says it all.
View attachment 255503

What is each designed for ?
They are both designed to propel a projectile at a chosen target

They use shotguns in the military so basically anything bigger than a pellet gun must be given up...Nevah!

I am sure every nut case and criminal will immediately surrender their firearms. So what is his remedy when they do not,
guarantee three square meals, roof over their head, unlimited access to the TV, and computers?

Swalwell is sooo stoopid that infrequently he does pass for honesty.

I don't believe confiscation will ever happen in the United States. Just background checks and no more sales of military style maybe someday LOL doesn't really matter there are so many but it will stop nut jobs from getting them at Walmart.

Forum List

Back