A Democrat finally admits Gun Confiscation is the Goal

Swalwell Confirms Democrats Are Going To Confiscate Your Guns

California Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell:
"I’m the only candidate calling for a mandatory national ban and buyback of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

At last, an honest Democrat! There's a problem, though: I don't think he or his Party have ever sold guns, so it's going to be damn hard for him to "buy them back".

He doesn't have the slightest possibility of success, but it's great fun to watch these Dems try to out-radical each other. At this point I would say the Democratic Party is essentially dead.

wwjih.jpg

Gun confiscation was never the goal, screaming gun confiscation to drive up gun sales has been the goal all along
You know how to KEEP from running up gun sales? Quit voting for Democrats. All they do is bitch about guns and want to ban this or that. When they get elected, everybody thinks they are about to lose the opportunity, and they go buy guns.

Further, the more guns the populace has, along with increased mass shootings we have is GREAT biz for a police state
You know what else is great for a police state? Having no way to stop the people in power.

And hey, you bonehead gun queers just keep strokin' yer barrels , best d*mn army any fascist could wish for
Hitler confiscated guns from civilians.

But, yes. I will keep fucking my guns. Your attempt to shame me has failed.

I'm a gun fucker. I fuck them hard. I am a hoplophile.

All your facts are wrong GOP NRA dupe.

"German citizens were disarmed by their government in the late 1930s," which allowed the Nazis to "carry out their evil intentions with relatively little resistance."
Ben Carson on Friday, October 9th, 2015 in his book "A More Perfect Union
Ohhh...you got me...
:laughing0301:

You gonna admit now that you don't know a fucking thing about guns? You're just talking out of your ass?

Does that mean I can keep my 30.06 semi-automatic hunting rifle, my shotgun and my granddaddies 10 gauge double barrel?

That 10ga is a goose gun....those things ain't easy to splash without a major caliber load.

It means they look like military weapons. Jeesh!
You mean like this, right?
View attachment 255522
Today's military weapons, mr. Obtuse. LOL

So you think the looks of a weapon will drive a person to kill another person?

Do you know how many of these weapons are out here?

If that were true there wouldn't be too many of your ilk left.
It's not political they are insane.

It means they look like military weapons. Jeesh!
You mean like this, right?
View attachment 255522

So you think the looks of a weapon will drive a person to kill another person?

Do you know how many of these weapons are out here?

If that were true there wouldn't be too many of your ilk left.
It's not political they are insane.

images

Sounds okay to me. Btw, these are obsolete/ex-US military, so I assume you approve them:

View attachment 255524
View attachment 255525
Hunting style is the good style.Confiscation will never happen in this guy is a idiot from California who wants to get the far left on this stuff.

Hunting style is the good style.Confiscation will never happen in this guy is a idiot from California who wants to get the far left on this stuff

We’ve found 4 writing issues in your text.
arrow.png

Grammar
2Determiner Use (a/an/the/this, etc.)
Punctuation
table-ok.png

Spelling
table-ok.png

Enhancement
1Word Choice
Style
1Improper Formatting
Sentence Structure
table-ok.png

Plagiarism was not detected (Thank god)
table-ok.png

Gun confiscation was never the goal, screaming gun confiscation to drive up gun sales has been the goal all along
You know how to KEEP from running up gun sales? Quit voting for Democrats. All they do is bitch about guns and want to ban this or that. When they get elected, everybody thinks they are about to lose the opportunity, and they go buy guns.

Further, the more guns the populace has, along with increased mass shootings we have is GREAT biz for a police state
You know what else is great for a police state? Having no way to stop the people in power.

And hey, you bonehead gun queers just keep strokin' yer barrels , best d*mn army any fascist could wish for
Hitler confiscated guns from civilians.

But, yes. I will keep fucking my guns. Your attempt to shame me has failed.

I'm a gun fucker. I fuck them hard. I am a hoplophile.

All your facts are wrong GOP NRA dupe.

"German citizens were disarmed by their government in the late 1930s," which allowed the Nazis to "carry out their evil intentions with relatively little resistance."
Ben Carson on Friday, October 9th, 2015 in his book "A More Perfect Union
Ohhh...you got me...
:laughing0301:

You gonna admit now that you don't know a fucking thing about guns? You're just talking out of your ass?

I'm a redneck bluecollar living in dogpatch Boots , i'm well armed, and my gun's bigger than yours

your serve lad

~S~

Swalwell Confirms Democrats Are Going To Confiscate Your Guns

California Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell:
"I’m the only candidate calling for a mandatory national ban and buyback of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

At last, an honest Democrat! There's a problem, though: I don't think he or his Party have ever sold guns, so it's going to be damn hard for him to "buy them back".

He doesn't have the slightest possibility of success, but it's great fun to watch these Dems try to out-radical each other. At this point I would say the Democratic Party is essentially dead.

What’s he going to do to prevent knife weilders and people that use cars to mow down innocent infidels??

The AR-15 is a very popular hunting and target rifle, but also great for home defense.

What baffles me is the obvious fact that no gun control advocates have any firearms knowledge at all. You'd think if they wanted to make a logical argument, they would be well informed. In truth, they are the most ignorant people on the planet when it comes to firearms. Why is that?

Forum List

Back