A Democrat finally admits Gun Confiscation is the Goal

Nut job killers love the military style. You want a diagram?
Your opinion runs contrary to established fact.
Sure if you say so LOL.. show me a nut job killer who didn't have military style equipment.

None of them did.

Military firearms are capable of selective and / or fully automatic fire
Military STYLE, duh. You do need a diagram.

So you mean a plain old semiautomatic rifle with some plastic stuff attached to it?

If you put a spoiler and racing slicks on a Prius, it's still a Prius and not a corvette

Today's military weapons, mr. Obtuse. LOL
Sounds okay to me. Btw, these are obsolete/ex-US military, so I assume you approve them:

View attachment 255524
View attachment 255525
Hunting style is the good style.Confiscation will never happen in this guy is a idiot from California who wants to get the far left on this stuff.
So I can have a "hunting style " rifle with a wood stock that operates exactly like a "military style " gun because the "hunting style" gun doesn't have black plastic doodads on it?

I would love to hear him explain what the difference between military style semiautomatic weapon is and a non military style one.
You're obviously too thick to understand if you haven't got it by now. But I'll give it another shot and paste pictures very slowly. See if you can pick the difference.

Browning-Semi-Auto-Rifle-30-06_100915298_28451_97398A8CB73AE610.jpg

RECP-130500-DIY-64.jpg

I would love to hear him explain what the difference between military style semiautomatic weapon is and a non military style one.
You're obviously too thick to understand if you haven't got it by now. But I'll give it another shot and paste pictures very slowly. See if you can pick the difference.
Browning-Semi-Auto-Rifle-30-06_100915298_28451_97398A8CB73AE610.jpg
RECP-130500-DIY-64.jpg

iu

The 3 rifles pictured above are all the same rifle with different looks

SO tell me why the one at the top is OK and the 2 on the bottom are not

If they're the same rifle the one at the top will accept a detachable magazine. None of them that will accept detachable magazines are ok. Looks like you too were too thick to spot the difference.

Nut job killers love the military style. You want a diagram?
Your opinion runs contrary to established fact.
Sure if you say so LOL.. show me a nut job killer who didn't have military style equipment.
None of them did.
Military firearms are capable of selective and / or fully automatic fire
Military STYLE, duh. You do need a diagram.
Yes. Show us what you mean by "military style".

If they're the same rifle the one at the top will accept a detachable magazine. None of them that will accept detachable magazines are ok. Looks like you too were too thick to spot the difference.

And you're too thick to realize that magazines don't make a rifle any more effective
But then again I forgot you're from NZ and your opinion holds no weight in the US

Why don't you worry about your own country and let us worry about ours?

And you're too thick to realize that magazines don't make a rifle any more effective
If you think a detachable large magazine capacity is not more effective when one has a lot of targets I can understand why you play blues.

California Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell:
"I’m the only candidate calling for a mandatory national ban and buyback of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."
This liberal Democrat admits it - why don't the rest?
Obviously you didn’t bother to read the interview.

You’re as ignorant and as dishonest as most others on the right, as much of a liar and a demagogue as most on the right.
Many people do not trust you anymore. From my perspective and this may not be you, the agendas mean that a person with your views will rape a grandchild. Your attacking people for being boring!

Forum List

Back