A Democrat finally admits Gun Confiscation is the Goal

And you're too thick to realize that magazines don't make a rifle any more effective
If you think a large magazine capacity is not more effective when one has a lot of targets I can understand why you play blues.

Define large capacity?

20 and 30 round magazines are standard capacity

!5 rounds is standard capacity for many handguns

And if you like any Rock and Roll music you can thank the people who play the blues because without the blues there would be no rick and roll

As I said you know nothing about guns or music, or the US so stick to what you know whatever that is.

1: The innumerable 'bans' on 'assault weapons' are based on nothing but appearance;
Your ludicrous obliviousness about magazine capacity and detachability when it comes to mass shootings would be astonishing if it were not so well established. You ignore that subject like the plague because it makes a mockery of your posturing. Same ol' same ol'.

1: The innumerable 'bans' on 'assault weapons' are based on nothing but appearance;
Your ludicrous obliviousness about magazine capacity and detachability when it comes to mass shootings would be astonishing if it were not so well established. You ignore that subject like the plague because it makes a mockery of your posturing. Same ol' same ol'.
Did you see how you did not address anything I said?
I did.
Give that a try m'kay?

The point you choose to not understand:
2: As such they cannot possibly have an effect on crime;
3: Anti-gun loons don't care about 1 or 2, they just want to ban as many guns as they can.

Your turn.

Did you see how you did not address anything I said?
Because you ignored the subject of mass shooting like the plague, which is the context of banning military style semi automatics.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are ignorant of the fact that, in mass shootings, most people are murdered with handguns, and that, at an average of ~10 per year for the last 37 years, the LEAST likely way to be murdered is with an 'assault weapon' in a mass shooting.

You ALSO still have not addressed the point:

2: As such they cannot possibly have an effect on crime;
3: Anti-gun loons don't care about 1 or 2, they just want to ban as many guns as they can.

Well?

I would love to hear him explain what the difference between military style semiautomatic weapon is and a non military style one.
You're obviously too thick to understand if you haven't got it by now. But I'll give it another shot and paste pictures very slowly. See if you can pick the difference.

Browning-Semi-Auto-Rifle-30-06_100915298_28451_97398A8CB73AE610.jpg

RECP-130500-DIY-64.jpg
What you are clearly to thick to understand is you like so many others are basing your opinion strictly on apperance not performance.

I would love to hear him explain what the difference between military style semiautomatic weapon is and a non military style one.
You're obviously too thick to understand if you haven't got it by now. But I'll give it another shot and paste pictures very slowly. See if you can pick the difference.
One has a wood stock, the other doesn't
Both are magazine fed semi-autos - like the rifles, below, they have the same capacity to kill people

m40-11.jpg
AM40-A6-RIFLE.jpg

RECP-130500-DIY-64.jpg
You don't have a clue what these pictures are, do you? You chose a rifle with a wood stock and a "scary black rifle", but you made a mistake, lol.

The top one is a Browning BAR. Here's another model of the same rifle:
cq5dam.web.835.835.jpg

So your real issue is magazine capacity? Virtually all handguns nowadays have a 15 round magazine, with much larger available. So now, will you change your tune to cartridge?

This is what happens when anti-gun zealots try to look smart. They beclown themselves, every time.

RECP-130500-DIY-64.jpg
You don't have a clue what these pictures are, do you? You chose a rifle with a wood stock and a "scary black rifle", but you made a mistake, lol.

View attachment 255644

So your real issue is magazine capacity? Virtually all handguns nowadays have a 15 round magazine, with much larger available. So now, will you change your tune to cartridge?

This is what happens when anti-gun zealots try to look smart. They beclown themselves, every time.
You’re a liar.

Your thread premise is a lie.

That you and most others on the right don’t care make you that much more reprehensible.

Swalwell Confirms Democrats Are Going To Confiscate Your Guns

California Democrat Rep. Eric Swalwell:
"I’m the only candidate calling for a mandatory national ban and buyback of military-style semiautomatic assault weapons."

At last, an honest Democrat! There's a problem, though: I don't think he or his Party have ever sold guns, so it's going to be damn hard for him to "buy them back".

He doesn't have the slightest possibility of success, but it's great fun to watch these Dems try to out-radical each other. At this point I would say the Democratic Party is essentially dead.

Maybe he should sign up with Trump

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun"

-Donald Trump

You’re a liar.

That you and most others on the right don’t care make you that much more reprehensible.
So, based on a thread in a political forum, you have assessed me as a reprehensible liar with no empathy?

You do make a strong (albeit inadvertent) case for background checks, particularly of a psychiatric nature. I'm no shrink, but you seem to have some inner hostilities that might make firearm ownership potentially dangerous for you.

Maybe lashing out like this is a good sign; you know that you personally should never own firearms, so you project this on others for validation. Food for thought, but like I say, I'm no shrink.

If this correlation between mass shootings and magazine capacity/detachable magazines is so firmly established, please cite your source so that others may become as enlightened as you.

Your opinion runs contrary to established fact.
Sure if you say so LOL.. show me a nut job killer who didn't have military style equipment.
nut jobs just don't get off on hunting rifles

None of them did.

Military firearms are capable of selective and / or fully automatic fire
Military STYLE, duh. You do need a diagram.

Style is meaningless when it comes to deadliness.
Nut jobs don't get off on hunting rifles

Antis are scared of big black guns.

RECP-130500-DIY-64.jpg

View attachment 255644

You’re a liar.
Psst... you failed to notice those three fingers pointing back at you.

Forum List

Back