A Disorganized Armed Rabble Could Never Beat Professional Troops

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Isn't that what the prog gun grabbers always tell us, when they argue against the 2nd Amendment?

Who is now cheering on the free distribution of firearms and ammo to all comers, in order to fend off an armed invasion by a modern mechanized professional army?

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
lgnorance is strength

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Isn't that what the prog gun grabbers always tell us, when they argue against the 2nd Amendment?

Who is it now cheering on the free distribution of firearms and ammo to all comers, in order to fend off an armed invasion by a modern mechanized professional army?

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
lgnorance is strength
Being a disorganized armed rabble force (armed by us) worked for the Afghanis against Russia.

Who is it now cheering on the free distribution of firearms and ammo to all comers, in order to fend off an armed invasion by a modern mechanized professional army?

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
lgnorance is strength
If I were a representative in any of the parliaments of the Baltic nations? I would introduce bills to allow the citizens to own semi-automatic weapons.

. . . just sayin'

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
lgnorance is strength
66qzu9.jpg

If I were a representative in any of the parliaments of the Baltic nations? I would introduce bills to allow the citizens to own semi-automatic weapons.

. . . just sayin'
I would require able bodied, honest citizens to be members of a militia, take ownership of state provided semi-automatic rifles, and attend classes on how to use and care for them. Along with each rifle I would provide 500 to 1000 rounds of ammo. Plus I would sponsor target shooting completions with cash prizes for the better shooters. To top things off I would offer free classes from military experts on how to conduct guerrilla warfare and conduct military exercises with both army and militia troops.

How many Javelin's you got in your arsenal you fucking retard

Javelins aren't the only weapons.......rifles in the hands of citizens are keeping the Russians out of Kyiv.............3 million people in Kyiv....had they had 1 million rifles in their hands Russia couldn't have invaded......no way to hold a city that is that well armed...and that doesn't include the rest of Ukraine....

You anti-gun fascists have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to any aspect of the gun debate...

Forum List

Back