A Disorganized Armed Rabble Could Never Beat Professional Troops

I would require able bodied, honest citizens to be members of a militia, take ownership of state provided semi-automatic rifles, and attend classes on how to use and care for them. Along with each rifle I would provide 500 to 1000 rounds of ammo. Plus I would sponsor target shooting completions with cash prizes for the better shooters. To top things off I would offer free classes from military experts on how to conduct guerrilla warfare and conduct military exercises with both army and militia troops.

Yep....the entire European continent should allow their people to own guns.......keep Russia from doing this again.....

2022.......the year Americans and Europeans finally understand why we need guns....

We need to give thanks to the democrats for their efforts, as well as putin and his efforts....the education of people around the world on the importance of armed citizens couldn't have had two better examples....

The democrats attacking the police while they simultaneously release violent, repeat gun offenders over and over again....and putin's invasion of Ukraine....

Do you finally understand what we have been trying to teach you for the last couple hundred years?

Javelins aren't the only weapons.......rifles in the hands of citizens are keeping the Russians out of Kyiv.............3 million people in Kyiv....had they had 1 million rifles in their hands Russia couldn't have invaded......no way to hold a city that is that well armed...and that doesn't include the rest of Ukraine....

You anti-gun fascists have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to any aspect of the gun debate...
And a whole bunch of gas in small containers.........Tanks and armor have to breath.........They can't breath if they are engulfed in flames.

rifles in the hands of citizens are keeping the Russians out of Kyiv.
If even a tiny % of those armed civilians are accurate and have some skills, it will slow the Russians to a crawl. Snipers always have and always WILL scare the shit out of troops. Watching their buddy's head explode has a tendency to accomplish that...

Anastasia Lenna, former Miss Grand Ukraine, apparently grabbed a gun and joined the fight.
"Everyone who crosses the Ukrainian border with the intent to invade will be killed!" said one Instagram post.
"Our army is fighting in such a way that NATO should apply for entry into Ukraine,"

People tend to forget that disorganized rabbles in the 18th, 19th and early 20th century were free people who were able to use firearms and were well educated regarding the use of firearms. Today's "rabble" who were prevented from accessing firearms by a restrictive regime are a different type of society. Throwing a truckload of rifles to an ignorant rabble is a recipe for suicide.

People tend to forget that disorganized rabbles in the 18th, 19th and early 20th century were free people who were able to use firearms and were well educated regarding the use of firearms. Today's "rabble" who were prevented from accessing firearms by a restrictive regime are a different type of society. Throwing a truckload of rifles to an ignorant rabble is a recipe for suicide.
Sure the civilians will take serious casualties, but if they kill one invader for every hundred dead civilian insurgents killed, the invaders lose. Sometimes getting killed defending your country rallies defense, look at the Alamo for an example. Two hundred dead resulted in the defeat of the Mexican army.

Isn't that what the prog gun grabbers always tell us, when they argue against the 2nd Amendment?

Who is now cheering on the free distribution of firearms and ammo to all comers, in order to fend off an armed invasion by a modern mechanized professional army?

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
lgnorance is strength
Who says we would be a "disorganized armed rabble"? You're making a huge assumption based on very little evidence.

It's funny that that poster thinks we expect him and other Righties to help defend this country from a foreign invader.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure the civilians will take serious casualties, but if they kill one invader for every hundred dead civilian insurgents killed, the invaders lose. Sometimes getting killed defending your country rallies defense, look at the Alamo for an example. Two hundred dead resulted in the defeat of the Mexican army.
And another 300 surrendered in Goliad.

Isn't that what the prog gun grabbers always tell us, when they argue against the 2nd Amendment?

Who is now cheering on the free distribution of firearms and ammo to all comers, in order to fend off an armed invasion by a modern mechanized professional army?

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
lgnorance is strength
Bay
Of
Pigs
I rest my case

It's funny that that poster thinks we expect him and other Righties to help defend this country from a foreign invader.
If that's all you got from the OP you're doper than I had thought....And that's saying something.

Forum List

Back