A&E is so conflicted about the gay outrage the air Duck Dynasty back to back for 3day

Just had a conversation with a friend, a good ole'boy from Mississippi. He had no problem seeing this as a publicity stunt. In fact he's a little annoyed at those so easily sucked in.

Yes, I know...personal anecdote.

You know, it wasn't that long ago that USMB Republicans were insisting their party is open to gay people and they don't hate gays anymore. I didn't believe it for a minute and now I've been vindicated.

You know I used to think you were a complete partisan dickhead. Now I am justified in that belief. The redneck in this story doesn't represent anyone but himself and A&E to my knowledge hasn't announced any party affiliation yet here you are with your typical bullshit.
I bet only 6% of A&E viewers are scientist's too huh?

Moron

No, only 6% of scientists are Republican. When you look at how much Republicans hate and mock science, no way it could be more. Even you have to agree with that.

You know, it wasn't that long ago that USMB Republicans were insisting their party is open to gay people and they don't hate gays anymore. I didn't believe it for a minute and now I've been vindicated.

You only feel vindicated because you don't have the intellectual capacity to understand much.

Understand what? Bestiality is humans fucking dogs. You agree that gays are into that?

They're not conflicted about anything. They have stuff in the can that has been planned on the schedule for months.

Forum List

Back