A&E just caved. No more Phil suspension.

Are you telling me the family isn't a real family?Not all Americans live in a family with no values like you liberals.

I'm telling you that if you're putting this much emotional investment in a freaking
"reality" television show
, then you ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Not that it's a revelation.

Emotional investment? I wasn't the one who has spent the last week + lying about their contract.

Careful, if you make him mad, Progo will neg you.....

New reputation!

Hi, you have received -2472 reputation points from Pogo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
You need to get yourself in control, Gummo.

Regards,
Pogo

Pogo,
At first, I found Thanatos144's rants rather amusing, on the level of Beavis and Butthead, but having read at least two pages of his posts, and finding only one which did not contain a personal insult, I got tired of his immature screeching and put him on "ignore". You might want to consider that. Just sayin'....

Pogo,
At first, I found Thanatos144's rants rather amusing, on the level of Beavis and Butthead, but having read at least two pages of his posts, and finding only one which did not contain a personal insult, I got tired of his immature screeching and put him on "ignore". You might want to consider that. Just sayin'....

Ignore =
images

This should be a lesson for the gay rights movement. People like myself have come to being supporters of gay rights not because of the loudmouth tactics of groups like GLAAD, but because of our daily interactions with gay coworkers and friends or family members and a somber examination of the issue. Gay rights are advancing in spite of the heavy-handed tactics of groups like GLAAD and calling everyone who does not agree with your worldview a bigot is inherently polarizing even though some of them clearly are.

LOL Holy shit are you now trying to say that Glaad isn't part of the homosexual movement?

No. I don't know how you even got that from what I wrote.

Because you tried to separate the two in your post LOL

Pogo,

Aww did I upset the liberal with the truth?

^^ thiinks TVland is a real place :eusa_shhh:
Are you telling me the family isn't a real family?Not all Americans live in a family with no values like you liberals.

I'm telling you that if you're putting this much emotional investment in a freaking

Now Pogo. I have no television hook up. First time I ever ran into Duck Dynasty was in Canadian Tire looking for orange last fall for my dog.

So I have no emotional investment in this tv show (but oh their camo line is awesome).

What we have come to is a very dangerous place as a society. Where we can't just go "I beg to differ".

It's getting scary when we can't just agree to disagree.

Now Pogo. I have no television hook up. First time I ever ran into Duck Dynasty was in Canadian Tire looking for orange last fall for my dog.

So I have no emotional investment in this tv show (but oh their camo line is awesome).

What we have come to is a very dangerous place as a society. Where we can't just go "I beg to differ".

But you don't understand..... libturds don't censor. Ever.

rofl-elephant.jpg
:lmao:

But you don't understand..... libturds don't censor. Ever.

rofl-elephant.jpg
:lmao:

Smart ass. :eusa_angel:

It's over...

The Good Guys won a round for once...

girls-group-dance.gif

Time to celebrate with a sexy little happy-dance...

After Chick-Fil-A...

This is the second in a newly-emerging trend of very large scale Bitch Slaps administered by the Hetero community to the overbearing and increasingly weakening Gay Lobby and their fellow travelers...

May the trend continue and accelerate...

Last edited:
Pogo,

Aww did I upset the liberal with the truth?

must of...and it's not like Pogo never insults people either

It's over...

The Good Guys won a round for once...

girls-group-dance.gif

Time to celebrate with a sexy little happy-dance...

After Chick-Fil-A...

This is the second in a newly-emerging trend of very large scale Bitch Slaps administered by the Hetero community to the overbearing and increasingly weakening Gay Lobby and their fellow travelers...

May the trend continue and accelerate...

lol, Great one and funny :lol:

Here's another one...Let's all be Happy happy happy...The people won against Fascist groups like Glaad trying to step on our Freedoms of speech

Last edited:
You're proud of a country where people make ignorant and bigoted comments and aren't held to account for them?

Really?

Yes, Im proud to live in a country where even you are allowed to speak your mind.

So when someone says that Joseph Smith was a dirty stinking Child Molestor and Mormons are stupider than dogshit, you are totally proud to be an American?

Yeah I am proud to live in a country where you can speak your mind, even when it's pure bullcrap.

I have no desire to see your speech stifled. And Im glad we answer to God and not the government for what we say.

The question you fright-wing Phil-lovers should be asking yourselves is, how Phil could have the integrity to stay on a network that suspended him for expressing his beliefs.

Save yourselves the trouble; he did it for the money. So, he has no integrity.

Carry on.

I'm giving Paul Stanley and his band of merry fans credit for this. Amirite [MENTION=44457]Steve_McGarrett[/MENTION] ?

The question you fright-wing Phil-lovers should be asking yourselves is, how Phil could have the integrity to stay on a network that suspended him for expressing his beliefs. Save yourselves the trouble; he did it for the money. So, he has no integrity. Carry on.
Coming from someone who never so much as saw one of their shows nor knew their names until this controversy started...

He probably had no choice, given contract-wording, however, even if that's not the case...

Who really gives a frog's fat ass?

So long as the goddamned Gay Lobby gets its ears slapped back again...

That's the REAL outcome of this incident...

God bless the American People...
tongue_smile.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back