A&E just caved. No more Phil suspension.

Chalk one up for capitalism. The thing is, the network already permanently damaged their rep.

BTW, I don't watch DUCK or any 'reality' crap. I refuse to support garbage programming that's contrived and sold as real. Fucking brainless crap for idiots with lame lives.

That's quite a condemnation of a large and varied audience that seeks nothing more than entertainment from the show....generally from the humor of it and the personalities involved.

I suppose you value the fictional drama and acting out of totally fictional "real life situations" in unrealistic fashion of such shit as Harry Potter movies, The Walking Dead, Spider Man and other such "high class" shows.

The reason that Duck Dynasty has such a large following is that A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT. The fact that you don't like it is rather meaningless...yet is evidence of your poor judgement regarding popular TV.

Oh I don't think he's got poor judgement at all. A&E gave up any pretense of quality ten or twelve years ago. Everything they run now is televisual diarrhea. I know what it is because my nephew has it on all the time. Doesn't "watch" it, just has it on... :cuckoo:
Do you need ointment for your massive butthurt? You were the one telling all of us bullshit about their contracts with a damn shred of evidence.

That's quite a condemnation of a large and varied audience that seeks nothing more than entertainment from the show....generally from the humor of it and the personalities involved.

I suppose you value the fictional drama and acting out of totally fictional "real life situations" in unrealistic fashion of such shit as Harry Potter movies, The Walking Dead, Spider Man and other such "high class" shows.

The reason that Duck Dynasty has such a large following is that A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT. The fact that you don't like it is rather meaningless...yet is evidence of your poor judgement regarding popular TV.

Oh I don't think he's got poor judgement at all. A&E gave up any pretense of quality ten or twelve years ago. Everything they run now is televisual diarrhea. I know what it is because my nephew has it on all the time. Doesn't "watch" it, just has it on... :cuckoo:
Do you need ointment for your massive butthurt? You were the one telling all of us bullshit about their contracts with a damn shred of evidence.

I put the evidence out there Gummo. I can't force you to read it. Especially when you might find that inconvenient.

I didn't have a horse in this mindless soap opera; I just explained how the business works. You're too ignorant to read it? Oh well. :dunno:

Last edited:
This makes me happy. Phil can now return to relative obscurity, and fourteen new threads on him will cease to sprout on a daily basis.

Obscurity in one of the top five most watched shows on television?

Yeah I'd say that's obscure. Why? The context: "shows on television". Assclowns like you melted all over yourselves about some guys wandering around in a swamp on a fake TV show. What did you miss in the world while that vital event was going on?

That's some set of values. :thup:

I put the evidence out there Gummo. I can't force you to read it. Especially when you might find that inconvenient.

I didn't have a horse in this mindless soap opera; I just explained how the business works. You're too ignorant to read it? Oh well. :dunno:

No you didn't.....Never once did your lying ass showed any of us a Robertson contract. So one again you fail because you are a dishonest hack.

This makes me happy. Phil can now return to relative obscurity, and fourteen new threads on him will cease to sprout on a daily basis.

Yeah I'd say that's obscure. Why? The context: "shows on television". Assclowns like you melted all over yourselves about some guys wandering around in a swamp on a fake TV show. What did you miss in the world while that vital event was going on?

Are you going to cry now Nancy?

This is getting ridiculous. Phil basically stated what the Bible says. Yes, he probably went a little farther than I would have, but he is a man of faith and he is not going to back down.

Sorry about that....

Wouldn't it be something if Phil comes out of the closet on his show? That'll show the left. LOL

I have heard at least one democrat strategist say that they are looking for Phil's gay lover right now.

I'm really shocked that Gloria Allred hasn't shown up with the bimbo squad. Surely there is some slut willing to say she got gang banged by the entire Robertson family.

Alas, all the left has left are their dreams of what they wish it was instead of what is. It isn't as easy to repeal reality as they thought.

^^ thiinks TVland is a real place :eusa_shhh:

Are you telling me the family isn't a real family?Not all Americans live in a family with no values like you liberals.

This should be a lesson for the gay rights movement. People like myself have come to being supporters of gay rights not because of the loudmouth tactics of groups like GLAAD, but because of our daily interactions with gay coworkers and friends or family members and a somber examination of the issue. Gay rights are advancing in spite of the heavy-handed tactics of groups like GLAAD and calling everyone who does not agree with your worldview a bigot is inherently polarizing even though some of them clearly are.

This should be a lesson for the gay rights movement. People like myself have come to being supporters of gay rights not because of the loudmouth tactics of groups like GLAAD, but because of our daily interactions with gay coworkers and friends or family members and a somber examination of the issue. Gay rights are advancing in spite of the heavy-handed tactics of groups like GLAAD and calling everyone who does not agree with your worldview a bigot is inherently polarizing even though some of them clearly are.

LOL Holy shit are you now trying to say that Glaad isn't part of the homosexual movement? LOL now thats a huge spin right there!

Last edited:

Are you telling me the family isn't a real family?Not all Americans live in a family with no values like you liberals.

I'm telling you that if you're putting this much emotional investment in a freaking
"reality" television show
, then you ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Not that it's a revelation.

I'm telling you that if you're putting this much emotional investment in a freaking
"reality" television show
, then you ain't exactly the brightest bulb in the light tower.

Not that it's a revelation.

Emotional investment? I wasn't the one who has spent the last week + lying about their contract.

LOL Holy shit are you now trying to say that Glaad isn't part of the homosexual movement?

No. I don't know how you even got that from what I wrote.

Forum List

Back