A&E just caved. No more Phil suspension.

Just announced on breaking news. A&E totally capitulates. Incidentally poking a stick at Jesse Jackson's 72 hour threat.

I knew they would try to find a graceful way out. Instead the network gave up the graceful part and grabbed at any out they could.

You fail to tell it all: they worked a deal of which part is that Phil be nice when he talks.

No guff though Jake. I like the way he talks. When I say I'm a Ted Nugent christian it is to split me from a pack.

Here's were we can lay it on the line.And that's what Phil was doing. It's called a sin with a whole batch of other sins thrown in.

He didn't say homosexual sex was like beastialty. Media said that and that's a lie. All Phil was doing was giving a littany of sins.

I have a really really hard time with this because "yada yada yada" some of my best friends are gay.

Frankly I could not have made it through this one period in my life if I didn't have Isabella. I was so stupid I didn't understand when I was walking home from the grocery store why men were calling out $50 or $100. I really thought they were trying to buy a car wash.

Yes I was really that stupid. Innocent I guess. But all my friends :eusa_angel:did love my lingerie and I couldn't have made it thru that time without them. And I knew I was safe going clubbing.

So it's hard for me. And I know other Christians as well really struggle with this. But you know what?

One day we will get an answer. And I'm still praying that it's not the same day I say Adolf could you pass the pepper? Geoffry of the Dahmers just a little cranberry sauce. You weren't cooking today were you?

:lol:

Just announced on breaking news. A&E totally capitulates. Incidentally poking a stick at Jesse Jackson's 72 hour threat.

I knew they would try to find a graceful way out. Instead the network gave up the graceful part and grabbed at any out they could.

You fail to tell it all: they worked a deal of which part is that Phil be nice when he talks.

roflmao, the Robertson's totally won. A promise to 'talk nice' is ambiguity worthy of your retarded sense of integrity which = 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000 anyway.

O read the article and I don't see where he agreed to anything. Unless you have another link, I call bull shit.

"While Phil’s comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the “coarse language” he used and the mis-interpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article. He also made it clear he would “never incite or encourage hate.”

'Duck Dynasty' to resume filming with Phil Robertson, A&E announces | Fox News

There is no evidence any of that is due to A+E's cowardice or 'suspension', scrotum breath.

Phil always said he didn't hate gays. They are all disappointed that the statements were misrepresented but that's just what liberals do.

I'm glad GLAAD lost. More than glad Jesse Jackson lost more.

I suspect that Jesse the 'Shakedown King's' jumping on the 'Hate Phil' bandwagon was the final straw for A+E.

It made the blatant coercive nature of the GLAAD threats so transparent, and illustrate more parasites waiting in the woodwork.

You cannot end such controversies by giving in to these extortions by fascists posing as anti-discrimination groups. All giving in does is put blood in the water for more hsarks to try and get a piece of you.

The Shakedown King reminded them, perhaps.

I'm neither surprised nor upset by this. A&E, once again, made a business decision. As is their right to do.

True that. No one is denying it.

Except several dozen ignorant wags here... :eusa_shhh:

What yo are ignoring is the clear signal to everyone that millions of Christians have acquired a political consciousness similar to other 'Identity Politics' groups, something you fascists have long feared might happen.

And all because of GLAAD over-playing their hand.

This makes me happy. Phil can now return to relative obscurity, and fourteen new threads on him will cease to sprout on a daily basis.

Lol, yeah a guy staring in one of the top TV shows around the country was in obscurity.

Rotflmao, you libtards make me laugh better than watching the Three Stooges.

Chalk one up for capitalism. The thing is, the network already permanently damaged their rep.

BTW, I don't watch DUCK or any 'reality' crap. I refuse to support garbage programming that's contrived and sold as real. Fucking brainless crap for idiots with lame lives.

That rep was damaged a decade ago when they started running that aforementioned brainless crap.

S. O. U. R. G. R. A. P. E. S.

lol

This makes me happy. Phil can now return to relative obscurity, and fourteen new threads on him will cease to sprout on a daily basis.

Lol, yeah a guy staring in one of the top TV shows around the country was in obscurity.

Rotflmao, you libtards make me laugh better than watching the Three Stooges.

"Top" meaning "fourteen million lemmings watch it".

:lol:

Three stooges.. why am I not surprised.

O read the article and I don't see where he agreed to anything. Unless you have another link, I call bull shit.

"While Phil’s comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the “coarse language” he used and the mis-interpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article. He also made it clear he would “never incite or encourage hate.”

Why did Katzy FAIL to mention that little tid bit? :eusa_think: :rolleyes:

because it is a figment of your collective depraved imaginations.

Chalk one up for capitalism. The thing is, the network already permanently damaged their rep.

BTW, I don't watch DUCK or any 'reality' crap. I refuse to support garbage programming that's contrived and sold as real. Fucking brainless crap for idiots with lame lives.

That rep was damaged a decade ago when they started running that aforementioned brainless crap.

S. O. U. R. G. R. A. P. E. S.

lol

? How do you figure? I have no investment in A&E. They whored themselves out to unwatchability a decade ago with the bounty hunter and pawn star crapola. It's the cesspool of the TV dial, and considering the company therein, that's deep doo doo.

Once upon a time the A stood for "arts". Once they abandoned that in favor of the LCD they became...

the_toilet_zone_1363315.jpg

Awesome.

George Zimmerman, the NRA, obamacare, and now Mr.Robertson. The libs have taken a beating this year!

You have yourself a great list of heroes. Lets see....

Zimmerman, LaPierre, Cruz and Phil!

I think we need a new Mt. Rushmore. We'll call it Mt. Douchebag.

Lol, yeah that would have Obama, the Clinton Duo and Jimmy Carter, and call it loser douche mountain.

Great idea, dumbass.

Why did Katzy FAIL to mention that little tid bit? :eusa_think: :rolleyes:

because it is a figment of your collective depraved imaginations.

Or as the rest of humanity calls it, a "direct quote".

money is more important. End of story

So are you suggesting that A+E at first thought more money was to be made by suspending Phil, then new facts changed their minds?

What would those facts be?

Forum List

Back