A&E just caved. No more Phil suspension.

One thing we can all do:

Buy products from Duck Commander...

...NOT products marked Duck Dynasty. A&E owns Duck Dynasty. A&E dies NOT own Duck Commander.

Go to the Duck Commander website to buy their products.

I'm sure A&E's laughing all the way to the bank...

Board Meeting, Nov 11th, 2013: "Now what else can we do to manipulate this inbred redneck and make us some more money?"

Just keep on lying about what he said. Be the typical lefty.

So you are saying he didn't compare gays to murderers and humandogfucking? And he didn't say blacks were happy working in the fields, singing and picking cotton? OK, then what was the uproar all about?

Somehow, some of us knew you would display your incompetence again. Get this:

To the family of crayons, black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, flesh, violet and pink all belong.

That does not make them similar in ANY OTHER WAY!

To the list sins (according to many), homosexuality, bestiality, lying, cheating, stealing, murder, etc. ALL BELONG! That does NOT make them similar, nor does it imply equality in any other way EXCEPT THAT THEY ALL BELONG ON THE LIST!

You are a fool that does not recognize the difference between being on a list and being favorably compared. There is much contrast between black and white on the list of crayons.

Go back to school!

JESUS!

They are in full meltdown mode. You can't get through to them. Just point and laugh.

One thing we can all do:

Buy products from Duck Commander...

...NOT products marked Duck Dynasty. A&E owns Duck Dynasty. A&E dies NOT own Duck Commander.

Go to the Duck Commander website to buy their products.

I like watching their show, but I am not a hunter so I will pass on buying their products...even if its a tshirt. Why? Cuz they be rich enough already, lol. Just let them entertain me and that is good nuff for me. :eusa_angel:

"While Phil’s comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the “coarse language” he used and the mis-interpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article. He also made it clear he would “never incite or encourage hate.”

'Duck Dynasty' to resume filming with Phil Robertson, A&E announces | Fox News

Why did Katzy FAIL to mention that little tid bit? :eusa_think: :rolleyes:

because it's not an agreement. It's what Phil has always done. He doesn't incite or encourage hate. You guys did in response to what he said.

You seem to be under this false pretense that calling sin sin is hate. Or that you can't disagree with sin without hating someone. You dont have to love everything someone does to love them. And you don't hate someone just because you don't like what they did.

Why can't you people be honest about this?

Dot and Jake cannot comprehend the meaning of this statement: " they regret the “coarse language” he used and the mis-interpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article." It would make a huge difference but alas, the butthurt has blinded them.

Awesome.

George Zimmerman, the NRA, obamacare, and now Mr.Robertson. The libs have taken a beating this year!

You have yourself a great list of heroes. Lets see....

Zimmerman, LaPierre, Cruz and Phil!

I think we need a new Mt. Rushmore. We'll call it Mt. Douchebag.

That's all you got?

Seriously?

Not even worth the effort.

The lefties a desperately spinning out of control. They will throw anything out there even things they don't believe themselves. It's fun to watch.

Phil buckled.

"While Phil’s comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the “coarse language” he used and the mis-interpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article. He also made it clear he would “never incite or encourage hate.”
'Duck Dynasty' to resume filming with Phil Robertson, A&E announces | Fox News
:lol:
You're a trip, Jake.

The family regrets his "coarse language" and that he promised to be a good boy.

A&E is going to continue making good money and Phil is going to be a nice boy.

A win win situation. :lol:

He was never anything but a good boy. You dont make a deal by saying you will continue to do what you've always done.

Just announced on breaking news. A&E totally capitulates. Incidentally poking a stick at Jesse Jackson's 72 hour threat.

I knew they would try to find a graceful way out. Instead the network gave up the graceful part and grabbed at any out they could

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Maybe the family asked A&E to stop the endless DD marathons as part of the deal. It got so that it was like the network was pleading for public forgiveness. After that, they really had no position of outrage to stand on.

Chalk one up for capitalism. The thing is, the network already permanently damaged their rep.

BTW, I don't watch DUCK or any 'reality' crap. I refuse to support garbage programming that's contrived and sold as real. Fucking brainless crap for idiots with lame lives.

That's quite a condemnation of a large and varied audience that seeks nothing more than entertainment from the show....generally from the humor of it and the personalities involved.

I suppose you value the fictional drama and acting out of totally fictional "real life situations" in unrealistic fashion of such shit as Harry Potter movies, The Walking Dead, Spider Man and other such "high class" shows.

The reason that Duck Dynasty has such a large following is that A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE IT. The fact that you don't like it is rather meaningless...yet is evidence of your poor judgement regarding popular TV.

Oh I don't think he's got poor judgement at all. A&E gave up any pretense of quality ten or twelve years ago. Everything they run now is televisual diarrhea. I know what it is because my nephew has it on all the time. Doesn't "watch" it, just has it on... :cuckoo:

stock-images-javelina-desert-collared-peccary-stand-young-saguaro-catus-amid-harsh-landscape-image31174384

Well, there is not much use in Southern AZ for duck call products, but if they ever start selling Javelina call products, I would like to take out a few before they eat my Sagauro I just planted.

Chalk one up for capitalism. The thing is, the network already permanently damaged their rep.

BTW, I don't watch DUCK or any 'reality' crap. I refuse to support garbage programming that's contrived and sold as real. Fucking brainless crap for idiots with lame lives.

That rep was damaged a decade ago when they started running that aforementioned brainless crap.

stock-images-javelina-desert-collared-peccary-stand-young-saguaro-catus-amid-harsh-landscape-image31174384

Well, there is not much use in Southern AZ for duck call products, but if they ever start selling Javelina call products, I would like to take out a few before they eat my Sagauro I just planted.

Why not send them an email (thru duck commander) and suggest that?

You have yourself a great list of heroes. Lets see....

Zimmerman, LaPierre, Cruz and Phil!

I think we need a new Mt. Rushmore. We'll call it Mt. Douchebag.

That's all you got?

Seriously?

Not even worth the effort.

The lefties a desperately spinning out of control. They will throw anything out there even things they don't believe themselves. It's fun to watch.

Jimmy Buffett should write a new song...Wastin' Away in StupidLeftyville...searchin' for my shaker of brains...

Forum List

Back