A Fact of LIFE

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
If a doctor attempts and fails to abort a fully viable "fetus", and it is still breathing when it comes out, we in the sane, real world, call that BIRTH. Not a botched abortion, BIRTH.

And when you are against saving the child's life in that circumstance, you are rightfully viewed as someone who does not cherish life or understand its value. Killing a living newborn after a failed abortion is not choice, it's EUGENICS.

You made the choice that night. Living with the child is better than living with the knowledge you allowed life to be snuffed out so mercilessly when you had a chance to preserve it.

It's people like you who make me fear for the future of the human species. It's people like you who don't deserve second chances in life. It is quite clear you do not understand the value of a second chance, or more importantly, of a LIFE itself.

Last edited:
If a doctor attempts and fails to abort a fully viable "fetus", and it is still breathing when it comes out, we in the sane, real world, call that BIRTH. Not a botched abortion, BIRTH.

And when you are against saving the child's life in that circumstance, you are rightfully viewed as someone who does not cherish life or understand its value. Killing a living newborn after a failed abortion is not choice, it's EUGENICS.

You made the choice that night. Living with the child is better than living with the knowledge you allowed life to be snuffed out so mercilessly when you had a chance to preserve it.

It's people like you who make me fear for the future of the human species. It's people like you who don't deserve second chances in life. It is quite clear you do not understand the value of a second chance, or more importantly, LIFE.
Clearly conservatives are going to continue to propagate this ridiculous lie.

It's people like you who make me fear for the future of the human species. It's people like you who don't deserve second chances in life. It is quite clear you do not understand the value of a second chance, or more importantly, LIFE.
usually when you call someone a liar you add the truth in to prove it a lie

What is the lie?

I totally agree.
I am even pro choice up until birth. But after birth? No way.

When have they done anything other than propagate a lie?

How is it a lie? Let's start with that. Can you tell me what lie I'm propagating? You whine and cry about the little children being separated from their parents at the border, but in the same whole breath say that a baby who survived an abortion isn't worthy of parents.

Is that your only defense? Scream "LIAR!!" when you have nothing to prop your position up? Is this another hit and run response from you Clayton?

Last edited:
I totally agree.
I am pro choice when it is liberals killing millions of their own future Democrat voters. Can you imagine all those people who might of grown up and be voting in the 2016 election for the bitch who approves their death?

I totally agree.
I am pro choice when it is liberals killing millions of their own future Democrat voters. Can you imagine all those people who might of grown up and be voting in the 2016 election for the bitch who approves their death?
That would make you pro-death, little snowflake :itsok:

We should worry about the future of country subject to this sort of rightwing stupidity and dishonesty.

upload_2019-2-27_13-9-59.png

If only there were a way for the mods to require a fucktard like you to actually defend the shit you say, instead of letting you continue with these idiotic drive by's.

Answer the challenge, Clayton.

Let me show everyone what a fucktarded fraud you really are.

Last edited:

It's people like you who make me fear for the future of the human species. It's people like you who don't deserve second chances in life. It is quite clear you do not understand the value of a second chance, or more importantly, of a LIFE itself.

Why is it always angry, bitter men who are at the forefront of refusing a woman personal rights to her body?
Is it because they can't get a date, or....what?

Why is it always angry, bitter men who are at the forefront of refusing a woman personal rights to her body?
Is it because they can't get a date, or....what?
if a women wants to murder her body thats her business, but shes murdering her babys body we have a problem with

Forum List

Back