A Family Is A Family

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
And until everyone of us has a perfect family where every member has no troubles, worries, dysfunctions, a clean bill of mental health, and a flawless life, I don't really want to hear anyone try to define which sort of families are legit or not. If we make a rubric for what makes a "good" family, then every. single. one. of us in trouble.

Family is about how we love and care for those around us. There are many kinds of families, full stop.

The family.jpg

I personally judge and approve or disapprove of all family units that I run into , some I judge as being poor family units . Most traditional family units are ok with me though !! Some families are legitimate and some families are 'illegitimate' imo Jake !!

• Banned
All folks do that without knowing anything about the people in the families.

If they are doing and making meth, if they refuse to obey the basic laws of society, at is something else.

And I am sure folks are looking and our (you and I) families as well.

let'em look Jake I both look and judge and I think that all people with brains do what I do !!

I can't even imagine why the reason for the lead post in the thread. If I want to think badly about and entire family I have every freaking right to do so.
let'em look Jake I both look and judge and I think that all people with brains do what I do !!

Yeah, it could be a family of copperhead snakes...or a family of ISIS headchoppers. Or it could be a family of highly Christian people that harm absolutely no one. I reserve the right to judge for myself.

And until everyone of us has a perfect family where every member has no troubles, worries, dysfunctions, a clean bill of mental health, and a flawless life, I don't really want to hear anyone try to define which sort of families are legit or not. If we make a rubric for what makes a "good" family, then every. single. one. of us in trouble.

Family is about how we love and care for those around us. There are many kinds of families, full stop.

View attachment 39233
You don't have to accept how I define family and I damn sure don't have to accept how you define it. Difference is I will say we disagree and you'll demand I follow your definition.

I can't even imagine why the reason for the lead post in the thread. If I want to think badly about and entire family I have every freaking right to do so.

Yeah, it could be a family of copperhead snakes...or a family of ISIS headchoppers. Or it could be a family of highly Christian people that harm absolutely no one. I reserve the right to judge for myself.

I, like you, reserve the right to judge for myself. Difference between us and the OP is that we'll state what we believe and go on while he'll demand we must abide by his definition.

Actually the live and let live, as true Americans and Christians and ethical people do.

Of course you do. :lol:

View attachment 39233
You don't have to accept how I define family and I damn sure don't have to accept how you define it. Difference is I will say we disagree and you'll demand I follow your definition.
Not at all. I ask you to judge not and refrain from persecuting those different than you.

I, like you, reserve the right to judge for myself. Difference between us and the OP is that we'll state what we believe and go on while he'll demand we must abide by his definition.
It's not what I demand at all. Don't persecute others. No one is persecuting you at all.

View attachment 39233
Not at all. I ask you to judge not and refrain from persecuting those different than you.

Then you should practice what you preach and not judge that my definition of family is different than yours.

It's not what I demand at all. Don't persecute others. No one is persecuting you at all.

Saying I don't think a family is the same as you do persecutes no one. If you do, you are demanding I look at it the same way you do.

Saying I don't think a family is the same as you do persecutes no one. If you do, you are demanding I look at it the same way you do.
If you interfere with their civil rights because you don't think they do or should be a family, then, yes, you are persecuting them.

Yup, those who cannot abide the OP are exactly the folks described by it.

Forum List

Back