A Feed Store In Las Vegas Is Wrongfully Discriminating Against Customers

The maker of Ivermectin says it does not work to treat COVID

No....Ivermectin was developed in Japan, for humans. It was developed from bacteria found in Japanese soil. It has veterinary uses as well.

Stop watching TV. They lie.
Apparently this type HAS been developed for horses, regardless of multi-uses in other living things. People shouldn't be self-medicating with such things unless they are versed in the arts of medical science.

Apparently this type HAS been developed for horses, regardless of multi-uses in other living things. People shouldn't be self-medicating with such things unless they are versed in the arts of medical science.
Yes, but the chemical is the same. YOU must factor dose though. That is the only difference. However that is simple math.

If it says ivermectin, then it is ivermectin. They can't call two different things the same thing. Especially when those things are injected, or ingested.

Stop watching the idiot box. It will make you stupid.

Yes, but the chemical is the same. YOU must factor dose though. That is the only difference. However that is simple math.

If it says ivermectin, then it is ivermectin. They can't call two different things the same thing. Especially when those things are injected, or ingested.

Stop watching the idiot box. It will make you stupid.
What happened to all of the "Hydroxy is the miracle cure" talk??

Seems like everyone is all in for Ivermectin now.....

Why not other dewormers??

What's wrong with using Piperazine?? If it's good enough to kill parasites in your cats and dogs, it's good enough to kill non-parasites in humans like COVID...

What happened to all of the "Hydroxy is the miracle cure" talk??

Seems like everyone is all in for Ivermectin now.....

Why not other dewormers??

What's wrong with using Piperazine?? If it's good enough to kill parasites in your cats and dogs, it's good enough to kill non-parasites in humans like COVID...

Yeah! IKR?
Piperazine hmm? Never heard of it. Will look into that.

The concept doesn't make any sense. You can get free covid vaccinations anywhere so why would people want to self medicate with horse wormer?

The concept doesn't make any sense. You can get free covid vaccinations anywhere so why would people want to self medicate with horse wormer?
whitehall, you've written the best description of this problem I've seen on this forum. And it took you just two sentences. Bravo!

I think these folks ought to mix their dewormer into some Gravy Train. Maybe that would enhance the flavor. You never know, they might be enjoying their last meal.

"A Las Vegas feed store says it's facing a shortage of a drug designed to treat parasitic worms in large animals because customers are purchasing it as a treatment for COVID-19. The drug, Ivermectin, was the subject of a warning for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday -- But that's not stopping people from trying to get their hands on Ivermectin in the Las Vegas valley. V&V Tack and Feed normally stocks and sell Ivermectin for use on horses. But right now, they're completely sold out of the horse dewormer, and store associate Shelly Smith suspects a lot of her customers aren't using it as intended."
View attachment 532713

So this commie controlled feed store had the audacity to put up a sign discriminating against non-horse owners and is also demanding customers show their papers like some sort of Nazi?? I am sure once we follow the money; we will see that this business is owned by big pharma or is at least being paid off by big pharma to prevent people from taking Ivermectin to cure COVID....because they want to force people to take their vaccine instead and most likely die as a result....the data is clear that Ivermectin is 98% effective against not only curing COVID but also making you immune to even catching it; if you take enough of it. How many deaths is the feed store potentially causing by preventing people from getting this much needed medicine?
Since you idiots think Horse de-wormer works on COVID... how about we all start wrapping up some turds in Tootsie Roll wrappers and selling them to you FOOLISH SUCKERS as candy????

Seems like you right wing morons will buy anything, smh.

I say let them use all the Ivermectin they want - but stop overcrowding hospitals when they get sick. Stay home and suffer the consequences!

View attachment 532781

But they actually could save his ASS from WORMS with ivermectin, hahahaha
donkey-oatie-image.jpg

"A Las Vegas feed store says it's facing a shortage of a drug designed to treat parasitic worms in large animals because customers are purchasing it as a treatment for COVID-19. The drug, Ivermectin, was the subject of a warning for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Thursday -- But that's not stopping people from trying to get their hands on Ivermectin in the Las Vegas valley. V&V Tack and Feed normally stocks and sell Ivermectin for use on horses. But right now, they're completely sold out of the horse dewormer, and store associate Shelly Smith suspects a lot of her customers aren't using it as intended."
View attachment 532713

So this commie controlled feed store had the audacity to put up a sign discriminating against non-horse owners and is also demanding customers show their papers like some sort of Nazi?? I am sure once we follow the money; we will see that this business is owned by big pharma or is at least being paid off by big pharma to prevent people from taking Ivermectin to cure COVID....because they want to force people to take their vaccine instead and most likely die as a result....the data is clear that Ivermectin is 98% effective against not only curing COVID but also making you immune to even catching it; if you take enough of it. How many deaths is the feed store potentially causing by preventing people from getting this much needed medicine?

Where does it say it is owned by a communist? What a load of shit.

If the idiots want to die taking that, let them. Blame trump. He spoke about it and they took the bait.
Maybe McDonald's with give some as an add on.

You've never been to Las Vegas have you?

Since you haven't and you probably can't afford to leave your own county, take a few minutes. to learn about the Las Vegas area.

There are a ton of farms with tons of horses not far from Vegas. Especially in the mountains.

These are remote areas with absolutely no services or business.

The closest place for people to get to a store, much less a feed store, is Las Vegas.

I've been to Vegas. I actually used to live there.
Never saw any farms of any kind.........ANYWHERE.
If there ARE farms there, they are well hidden for some reason.

Don't worry, I do my research.
My sarcastic attempt at being funny. LOL
Sorry dude. So many people on here simply do no research. They watch that one eyed brainwasher and OBEY.
I knew NOTHING about Ivermectin until about a month ago. I have never heard of it until about 6 months ago.

You’re kind of a moron aren’t you

the horse drug doesn’t treat or cure covid idiota

Now be quiet and stop pruning that you haven’t been to school since you were 10 years old
The true moron is the one that did not know Biff is mocking those using the drug for animals to combat Covid with.

Let see if you are bright enough to realize how moronic you truly are!

Too bad they still end up in ERs and take up resources needed by people who didn’t make themselves sick with this garbage

Wrong.
No covid patients end up in the ER.
Hospitals like to put them in the ICU, but they shouldn't.
Studies from Europe and Asia show all you have to do is frequently turn patients in order to drain the fluids from the lungs.
Intubation is bad because it forces the patient to be put into an chemically induced coma, where they are stationary and can't easily be turned any more.

Because the vaccine sometimes is more deadly than the virus, such as if some of the synthetic spike proteins migrate to the heart or brain before being attacked by the immune system. Then you die.
While in reality, hardly anyone dies from the virus.
The mRNA injections are not really vaccines.
Vaccines contain the real virus, but they have been killed.
Instead, with these fake vaccines, they only contain synthetic spike proteins, so can have false positives and ignored negatives.
For example, our own body produced spike proteins for exosomes.
What happens if these fake vaccines cause a deadly autoimmune response to our own exosomes?

Forum List

Back