🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Female President {KING}

So we should elect someone because of biology? Why not idea's???? Sarah palin already ran for vice president but I guess you bastards won't admit to that.

Just like we needed to elect someone that had black skin. What a bunch of racist you people are.

Why should it matter at all.

I'm not even a Hillary fan. Just sayin' that a female president is no big deal :rolleyes:

It is if the only reason they won the position was because of them being female. Kind of like how our first black president has worked out. Historic? I suppose so but he sure as hell isn't competent in the position.

It's no big deal if the person is qualified and able to handle the job. It is a big deal if their only qualification is they aren't white or male.

Qualifications? What qualifications did Abe Lincoln or Andrew Jackson have? I think you guys just want us to forget how the GOP's experiment with electing the first retarded president went so horribly wrong.

Stop hating on Hillary ya swine...

Hate? Who hates her. She is pathetic. She is an object of pity. Someone so desperate for power that she clinged to a man who used her. A woman who is only known and accomplished because of her piece of crap husband. That's an object of pity not hate.

Would anyone know who Hillary is if it weren't for Bill? The answer is no.

I can't imagine that would be a fulfilling life for anyone.

I know alot of strong amazing women. I believe Im blessed in that regard. Hillary doesn't hold a candle to them.

Is the Democrat party really so void of leadership that they have to turn to a woman who's only real accomplishment is that she married the right guy and road his coat tails?

I would love to see a good strong woman in the Presidency. But it's not going to be Hillary. She will never be the nominee.
You need to read up on Hillary. She's excelled at everything she's done.

I'm not even a Hillary fan. Just sayin' that a female president is no big deal :rolleyes:

It is if the only reason they won the position was because of them being female. Kind of like how our first black president has worked out. Historic? I suppose so but he sure as hell isn't competent in the position.

It's no big deal if the person is qualified and able to handle the job. It is a big deal if their only qualification is they aren't white or male.

Qualifications? What qualifications did Abe Lincoln or Andrew Jackson have? I think you guys just want us to forget how the GOP's experiment with electing the first retarded president went so horribly wrong.

How is the election of obie the GOP's fault for electing the first retarded president? You did that. Why aren't you celebrating?

How will having a female president effect us internationally and in foreign policy? All of the world may not respect men who have a woman as their leader.

What do you think?

331h836.jpg

I guess you never heard of Margaret Thatcher. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Being a bit premature aren't you, the hildabeast is so old she could stroke out and bill could be changing her diapers in 3 years, or she might be busy changing his. Besides, moochell might want a shot.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Moochelle wanted it the last two times around.

How about we elect someone who is qualified for a change instead of focusing on color or gender? Nah forget it. Makes too much sense.

Well, the dems have to pick somebody. Hillary was FAR more qualified than Obama. She is also far more qualified than Moochelle. But if I were a bettin' person, I'd bet they place the race card again and pick Moochelle over Hillary. When Clinton was president, Hillary had studied the health care issue. And the Clintons had an adviser on the issue who I know peripherally. She is a nurse and a Vandy and Nashville School of Law graduate. Hillary knew one hell of a lot more about it than Obama did. I think she would have brought it to pass in a form that would not destroy the American health care system. But the dems had to prove they weren't racist and so we got this Obama train wreck. It will happen again. Just wait.

Last edited:
Well for one, is there anyone here among us that can name a single foreign policy accomplishment of Hillary Clinton.

I don't care for Clinton, but I don't see her as being any less qualified than most modern presidents, short of Bush Sr. As far as a female leader, it has been successfully tried in plenty of countries in the past. There is no reason that alone would make a country look weak.

She isn't any less qualified that our current president, that's for sure.

While I don't care for Obama of Clinton, we really haven't a very qualified president in a long time. In fairness, not much can prepare you for that job. The reason I mentioned Bush Sr. is because he was at least a congressman, director of the CIA, and vice-president before being elected president. Nobody else's qualifications in recent years quite stack up to that.

The best presidents are former state governors. They have executive experience.

So the far left is going to vote for Hilary simple because they want to see a woman president.

You would think they would have learned their lesson from doing something similar with Obama.

Then again the far left believed they had a choice between Clinton and Obama in the 2008 primaries.

They would pick Michelle Obama over Hillary.

A female president.

I'm not trying to funny. I am seriously asking.....what about P.M.S.?

If what they say is true, is it safe to have the leader going through P.M.S. once a month?

I'm just asking...

I am sure Hillary hasn't had PMS in years. If she ever had it. If you think she has you need to read up on human anatomy and physiology.

Last edited:
A female president.

I'm not trying to funny. I am seriously asking.....what about P.M.S.?

If what they say is true, is it safe to have the leader going through P.M.S. once a month?

I'm just asking...

As old as she is, I doubt that that is a problem any more.

And his statement about it is an insult to every professional woman in the world. Most women don't get PMS. The few who do can be easily treated.

But physiologically PMS is a temporary increase in testosterone that makes some women more aggressive, like men are all the time.

How will having a female president effect us internationally and in foreign policy? All of the world may not respect men who have a woman as their leader.

What do you think?

331h836.jpg

Wow. She certainly looks nice in that photo. Aging is a drag.

Anyway, I don't think the world will have any kind of negative attitude toward the US for having a female president. The world did not look down on the UK when Thatcher was prime minister. Same with Merkel and Germany. It just doesn't work that way.

I'm curious: is this a reason US men don't vote for a woman leader? How very chauvinistic and simple minded. There have been macho countries, like the Philippines, India, and Pakistan, who have had female leaders: I would think that would show our resident US chauvinists that around the world, men chose leaders by qualifications and popularity, not because of gender.

Last edited:
I'm all for a female POTUS...just not Hillary. Anyone who says "What difference does it make?" in regards to a terrorist attack that resulted in 4 dead Americans, one of whom was an Ambassador, belongs in the unemployment office and not the Oval Office.

Michelle Obama?

This from the Right who adored Thatcher.

There will be only one bad thing about having Mrs. Clinton as president: another 8 years of the Right says such egregious things about the president. It is so, so very tiresome, and it works against them in the end. The Republican Party is on its last legs because of all this negativity and dragging itself down in so many ways.

Last edited:
You know what I can't figure out? With all the closets full of unresolved Clinton scandals - why didn't the right use any of it? Or were they waiting for her to get the nomination.

You seriously think the republicans want the dems to have a viable candidate? I think most don't believe Hillary can get elected. She couldn't even get the nomination when she was the best candidate for the job. Of course they want her to get the nomination. She could beat Romney. She could not beat Paul Ryan.

Forum List

Back