A Female President {KING}

Last edited:
How will having a female president effect us internationally and in foreign policy? All of the world may not respect men who have a woman as their leader.

What do you think?

The world won't respect men who have a woman as a leader?!?!?! You mean like no one respected Great Britain when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister? Or Israel when Golda Meir was Prime Minister? Or India under Indira Ghandi? Or Germany because Andrea Merkel is the head of state?

Dumbest comment I've read on this board and that takes some doing.

How will having a female president effect us internationally and in foreign policy? All of the world may not respect men who have a woman as their leader.

What do you think?

The world won't respect men who have a woman as a leader?!?!?! You mean like no one respected Great Britain when Margaret Thatcher was Prime Minister? Or Israel when Golda Meir was Prime Minister? Or India under Indira Ghandi? Or Germany because Andrea Merkel is the head of state?

Three of the four were wartime prime ministers and none of them liberal. I am quite sure that some dingbat progressive woman would be more of a catastrophe and less respected than our first black president.

Since the rest of the free world already has progressives as leaders, I'm sure the rest of the world will respect her far more than they would another asshat, war mongering dweeb like Bush I or II.

The US is the only right wing country in the free world.

Ahh, yet another true Republican.

1700 posts, nearly 1800 in rep in one month and I've never heard of you. Hack or sock?

Not my fault that it took you 2 1/2 years to get where you are. +1700 in one month is entirely possible.

So, Connery can clear up the sock question right away. Just ask him.

Possible yes.

Necessarily healthy or of any substance whatsoever? Not totally a given.

What do you think?

You never met TM.

Obama saved America.

The next POTUS will have it much easier.

Obama saved America

bullshit_detector.gif

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid!
:cuckoo: :lmao:

You know what I can't figure out? With all the closets full of unresolved Clinton scandals - why didn't the right use any of it? Or were they waiting for her to get the nomination.

Well, seeing as how other countries--like Pakistan--have already had female executives, it should be no biggie.

Yes, THAT Pakistan. :eusa_eh:

Well, seeing as how other countries--like Pakistan--have already had female executives, it should be no biggie.

So we should elect someone because of biology? Why not idea's???? Sarah palin already ran for vice president but I guess you bastards won't admit to that.

Just like we needed to elect someone that had black skin. What a bunch of racist you people are.

Why should it matter at all.

Last edited:

So we should elect someone because of biology? Why not idea's???? Sarah palin already ran for vice president but I guess you bastards won't admit to that.

Just like we needed to elect someone that had black skin. What a bunch of racist you people are.

I'm not even a Hillary fan. Just sayin' that a female president is no big deal :rolleyes:

I'm not even a Hillary fan. Just sayin' that a female president is no big deal :rolleyes:

It is if the only reason they won the position was because of them being female. Kind of like how our first black president has worked out. Historic? I suppose so but he sure as hell isn't competent in the position.

It's no big deal if the person is qualified and able to handle the job. It is a big deal if their only qualification is they aren't white or male.

Forum List

Back