A Female President {KING}

Obama may be alittle feminine but I'd hardly direspect women by calling him a female.

Stop hating on Hillary ya swine...

Hate? Who hates her. She is pathetic. She is an object of pity. Someone so desperate for power that she clinged to a man who used her. A woman who is only known and accomplished because of her piece of crap husband. That's an object of pity not hate.

Would anyone know who Hillary is if it weren't for Bill? The answer is no.

I can't imagine that would be a fulfilling life for anyone.

I know alot of strong amazing women. I believe Im blessed in that regard. Hillary doesn't hold a candle to them.

Is the Democrat party really so void of leadership that they have to turn to a woman who's only real accomplishment is that she married the right guy and road his coat tails?

I would love to see a good strong woman in the Presidency. But it's not going to be Hillary. She will never be the nominee.

How will having a female president effect us internationally and in foreign policy? All of the world may not respect men who have a woman as their leader.

What do you think?

331h836.jpg

I'm fine with a woman president...as long as that woman ain't THAT woman...the bitch of Benghazi

Never seemed to be a problem for Margaret Thatcher when she was British Prime Minister of course how effective you are depends on the image you project to the world.

I agree. Maggie Thatcher had no problem being PM and there have been loads of other women who were heads of state.

It will all depend on who the woman is and how she projects herself and how well she does the job.

No reason a woman couldn't be POTUS. None at all.

How will having a female president effect us internationally and in foreign policy? All of the world may not respect men who have a woman as their leader.

What do you think?

331h836.jpg

I have absolutely no respect for Hillary, why would any world leader?

Do you just stupid stuff to be heard? She is respected worldwide. All the polls say that

Obama was once respected worldwide. Not any more!

Honestly....man, woman or Big Foot....i don't care who is President as long as is competent!

Unlike Barack Hussein :dunno:

Forum List

Back