🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Female President {KING}

I'm all for a female POTUS...just not Hillary. Anyone who says "What difference does it make?" in regards to a terrorist attack that resulted in 4 dead Americans, one of whom was an Ambassador, belongs in the unemployment office and not the Oval Office.
Context is everything when analyzing a statement. In a discussion about 4 Americans killed in a terrorist attack, the statement, "What difference does it make?" can be construed to mean just about anything, that the Secretary is unconcerned or the event is a little importance, etc... However, if you take the statement in context, (see below), she is clearly saying it makes no difference in regard to figuring out what happened and preventing it from happening again.

Before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on Jan. 23, 2013

Clinton: With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make? It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. Now, honestly, I will do my best to answer your questions about this, but the fact is that people were trying in real time to get to the best information. The IC has a process, I understand, going with the other committees to explain how these talking points came out. But you know, to be clear, it is, from my perspective, less important today looking backwards as to why these militants decided they did it than to find them and bring them to justice, and then maybe we’ll figure out what was going on in the meantime.

Clinton Blows Up at GOP Senator During Benghazi Hearing - C-SPAN Video Library

How will having a female president effect us internationally and in foreign policy? All of the world may not respect men who have a woman as their leader.

What do you think?

331h836.jpg

Been pleanty of female heads-of-state. I'm more interested in how a female US President's husband will be referred to. Talk about getting emasculated. "Ladies and gentleman, the President of the United States and First Husband..." :) The late night guys are gonna have a field day. :)
Interesting, yes but not of any real importance

How will having a female president effect us internationally and in foreign policy? All of the world may not respect men who have a woman as their leader.

What do you think?

Well for one, is there anyone here among us that can name a single foreign policy accomplishment of Hillary Clinton.
Restoring American Credibility which was sorely needed.

Besides South Korea, are any of those countries actively involved with America in our wars, trade, etc?

I think only Latvia and Lithuania are allies of the US. IE members of NATO. But all of them trade with the US.

de Kirchner of Argentina is living proof that a female head of government can be every bit as bad as a male.

I'm all for a female POTUS...just not Hillary. Anyone who says "What difference does it make?" in regards to a terrorist attack that resulted in 4 dead Americans, one of whom was an Ambassador, belongs in the unemployment office and not the Oval Office.

Thank you for saying it.

tapatalk post

What do you think?

Well for one, is there anyone here among us that can name a single foreign policy accomplishment of Hillary Clinton.
Restoring American Credibility which was sorely needed.

How do you do that by leaving a American ambassador to die at terrorist hands?

tapatalk post

@ Grandpa, please stay on topic in this political topic in this political forum.

Please stop insulting me unprovoked and attempting to assassinate my character.

Thank you...

Forum List

Back