A Feminist's Master Plan for World Revolution - Imprison All The Men

It is true, women like bad boys and often bite off more than they can chew.

Most women with half a brain only like bad boys for fun! :D They don't take them seriously, or at least they shouldn't.

I think you're thinking about girls, not women. When I was a teenager, sure, I liked bad boys, but that's because I was young. Most women grow up, and so do some "bad boys." I've seen it happen.

Sure, I don't deny that, but to say that ALL women are crazy, abusive bitches is . . . well crazy and abusive to women. :D I've never abused anyone (except for maybe verbally when they pissed me off). I know plenty of people, men and women, who are not abusive at all. Only some people are like that.

I'm sure if some dude posted " I've never hit a woman, unless she pissed me off" you would say "hey that's not abusive"

Please, you don't call people names? :rolleyes-41: Yeah, riiiiigghhhttttt! Lol.

Maybe you missed the word "verbally."

Been married 9 years, no I've never assaulted my wife, verbally or otherwise, nor has she done so to me.

I wasn't talking about a spouse. I said I've never abused ANYONE except for verbally. I was talking about anyone I've ever been in contact with. It is clearly stated in the sentence that you put in bold.

Yes, but this conversation was clearly talking about personal relationships, not random people on the streets or something.

There is no way I could claim I haven't used physical force on random people. I've kicked the shit out out of a lot of people in my day

Well, I was talking about my interactions with people in general.

Most women with half a brain only like bad boys for fun! :D They don't take them seriously, or at least they shouldn't.

I think you're thinking about girls, not women. When I was a teenager, sure, I liked bad boys, but that's because I was young. Most women grow up, and so do some "bad boys." I've seen it happen.

I "rescued" my wife from a "bad boy" this guy was a jerk off. was in shopping one day and he was just in there slapping the shit out of her, right in the middle of the store . I'm talking had her on the ground backhanding her like they were in some old 50s movie.

I don't take kindly to that towards any woman. I pulled him off her, gave her the keys to my truck and told her I'd be out in 5 minutes to take her wherever she needed to go to get away from him.

It actually took me 4 minutes to take care of business, then she came back to my place and has been there since.

I'm sure if some dude posted " I've never hit a woman, unless she pissed me off" you would say "hey that's not abusive"

Been married 9 years, no I've never assaulted my wife, verbally or otherwise, nor has she done so to me.

I wasn't talking about a spouse. I said I've never abused ANYONE except for verbally. I was talking about anyone I've ever been in contact with. It is clearly stated in the sentence that you put in bold.

Yes, but this conversation was clearly talking about personal relationships, not random people on the streets or something.

There is no way I could claim I haven't used physical force on random people. I've kicked the shit out out of a lot of people in my day

Then, yes, I've been in MANY fights.

I "rescued" my wife from a "bad boy" this guy was a jerk off. was in shopping one day and he was just in there slapping the shit out of her, right in the middle of the store . I'm talking had her on the ground backhanding her like they were in some old 50s movie.

I don't take kindly to that towards any woman. I pulled him off her, gave her the keys to my truck and told her I'd be out in 5 minutes to take her wherever she needed to go to get away from him.

It actually took me 4 minutes to take care of business, then she came back to my place and has been there since.

I've never been with that kind of bad boy before, thankfully. I've never been hit before by a man except for my father when I was small.

I've never been with that kind of bad boy before, thankfully. I've never been hit before by a man except for my father when I was small.

well this guy never tried contacting her again, I've no idea why :D, so at least she didn't have it like some women have where the creep hounds them for months or even years after

That's because men are much more likely to express their anger in aggressive physical ways than are women. I think that women who physically abuse their husbands are quite rare.

That's because men are much more likely to express their anger in aggressive physical ways than are women. I think that women who physically abuse their husbands are quite rare.

You'd be surprised, as an MP I got called out to quite a few domestic disturbances and I would venture that it's probably a lot closer to 50/50 on who hit who first than you might imagine.

Some women feel that because they are smaller, they have a right to hit a man and he can't hit her back, and they take advantage of that.

You'd be surprised, as an MP I got called out to quite a few domestic disturbances and I would venture that it's probably a lot closer to 50/50 on who hit who first than you might imagine.

Some women feel that because they are smaller, they have a right to hit a man and he can't hit her back, and they take advantage of that.

Half? I'm skeptical.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I have seen women (usually when out, and they are drunk or whatever) become violent and/or instigating towards their husband/boyfriend/whatever, so yeah I acknowledge that it happens, but I still don't believe it happens nearly as often as man on woman physical abuse.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I have seen women (usually when out, and they are drunk or whatever) become violent and/or instigating towards their husband/boyfriend/whatever, so yeah I acknowledge that it happens, but I still don't believe it happens nearly as often as man on woman physical abuse.

Men have been raised their entire lives to not hit women, men actually police their own social lives to prevent it, so there exists some degree of socially policed self-restraint. Women have none of that. A woman can slap a man in the face and it's socially accepted. The messages women get from society are different from the messages men get. I've witnessed with my own eyes some guys taking down a guy who was beating on his lady, I doubt that any women would take a woman into the ladies room and beat on her for her act of slapping a man int he face.

Now take the leash off of men and women in the privacy of their own homes and you're going to see more instances of unrestrained violence because there are no witnesses to these private arguments.

Men have been raised their entire lives to not hit women, men actually police their own social lives to prevent it, so there exists some degree of socially policed self-restraint. Women have none of that. A woman can slap a man in the face and it's socially accepted. The messages women get from society are different from the messages men get. I've witnessed with my own eyes some guys taking down a guy who was beating on his lady, I doubt that any women would take a woman into the ladies room and beat on her for her act of slapping a man int he face.

Now take the leash off of men and women in the privacy of their own homes and you're going to see more instances of unrestrained violence because there are no witnesses to these private arguments.

Are you trying to compare a woman slapping you to a man beating a woman? Yes, sorry, but slapping a person in the face and delivering a "beat down" are two entirely different things. Of course no one would intervene over a slap in the face. However, if you see a man beating on a woman, that's a different story.

Forum List

Back