A Florida teen was accepted into all eight Ivy League schools -- and seven other universities

Street Juice is wise to be skeptical of this situation. All intelligent people are.

Not being skeptical is how we get total incompetent idiots on the Supreme Court like Ketanji Brown.
But we know this is the Marxists' goal.

You and him provide zero cause for skepticism since no evidence is presented that she isn't qualified and whatever else you people object to.

I am here to congratulate on her achievements which is the decent thing to do.

You keep reiterating that a black person could not possibly get in on merit, and that their acceptance means a non-black person with supposedly better academics was deprived of admission.

In other words, regardless of the accolades given by her teachers, she can’t possibly be academically qualified due to race.
You may be hearing that, but she isn’t saying that. Many blacks can make the grade to Harvard, but Harvard has decided that the objective standard doesn’t bring in enough black students. Harvard has taken steps to increase that number. Since there are a finite number of seats in a class, other people are denied to free up those seats.
In the case of this young lady, it seems she can meet the objective standards at all Ivy League colleges as well as seven other prestigious schools. We know little about her, but she seems to be an outstanding person as well as a student.

They all do the same thing, but I did say upthread that she is likely among the one in three blacks who would have gotten in even if white. But because of racist AA policies, we can’t know.
I think you can know, going by her stated achievements and what her teachers have said about her, plus isn’t she a valedictorian? Why ignore that?

You may be hearing that, but she isn’t saying that. Many blacks can make the grade to Harvard, but Harvard has decided that the objective standard doesn’t bring in enough black students. Harvard has taken steps to increase that number. Since there are a finite number of seats in a class, other people are denied to free up those seats.
In the case of this young lady, it seems she can meet the objective standards at all Ivy League colleges as well as seven other prestigious schools. We know little about her, but she seems to be an outstanding person as well as a student.
No, that's not true. Because many more white students are not meeting the objective standards and are admitted due to legacy. You guys ignore that on purpose. Students of color who are qualified don't get seats because a below-standard white kid gets admitted because of legacy. This is the problem with your thinking. Only blacks can be unqualified and that is racist.

Last but not least

At her high school graduation, Ashley gave a speech before the students received their diplomas. Wearing a sash with the words "Black Girl Magic," she highlighted the importance of preparation, punctuality and finding light even in dark times.​
....​
And the sweatshirts and hats she got from all the Ivy League universities she's not attending? She doled them out to her nieces and nephews. That way, she says, they'll have a visual reminder that they can do it, too.​
That is excellent, good for her! Young black girls need more role models like her.

This young woman was accepted by all 8 Ivy league schools. She was qualified.
Ivy League schools can put wokeness in place of qualifications. Exhibit A: David Hogg. Rejected by four no-name universities before he became a leftwing anti-gun shill, but accepted by Harvard

You and him provide zero cause for skepticism since no evidence is presented that she isn't qualified and whatever else you people object to.
1. Her school is 77% colored.
2. She played the woke theme to the hilt
3. No mention of her academic qualifications.

Last edited:
There are millions of them. You just posted a reply to one.

You racists need to keep your opinions to yourself.
I am always rooting for Black youth that's why I have maintained my Black Deaths Matter thread for two years. Isn't it great I have over 27 thousand views? You should check it out sometime. Have a nice night IM2!

I am always rooting for Black youth that's why I have maintained my Black Deaths Matter thread for two years. Isn't it great I have over 27 thousand views? You should check it out sometime. Have a nice night IM2!
No it's not. The blacks here all agree that your thread is just you using the death of black children as an excuse to spew racism.

Ivy League schools can put wokeness in place of qualifications. Exhibit A: David Hogg. Rejected by four no-name universities before he became a leftwing anti-gun shill, but accepted by Harvard
Bullshit. Look junior, whites were getting into universities for all but the last 50-55 years only because they are white. Their children are getting in because the parents went to the same school. So I'm not hearing the white whining about race and admissions.

I suspect a White Middle Class biological male with exactly the same credentials would not have made the cut.

I would have asked her if she participated in any of that BLM insurrection hate mongering and if the answer was yes then disqualify her on the spot.

Why can’t you be happy for her success?
Because he is a documented racist.
Archie Bunker type.

No it's not. The blacks here all agree that your thread is just you using the death of black children as an excuse to spew racism.
I know it embarrasses you that a White guy is an advocate for Black Youth. That is why you have been whining to the mods for YEARS trying to shut my thread down. You are a pathetic angry little man.

I know it embarrasses you that a White guy is an advocate for Black Youth. That is why you have been whining to the mods for YEARS trying to shut my thread down. You are a pathetic angry little man.
Not really, because you aren't advocating. You posted deaths. You don't, have and clue as to the root cause, you don't have any ideas for solutions and you aren't going into the neighborhoods to do work. You're using these deaths to race bait.

Forum List

Back