A Former President Being Indicted Is Going To Be Boring - Relax

I'm doing great trump is indicted and it's got you in a state of confusion. Your links aren't gonna help trump, boy.
Good grief man.

Fraudulent FISA warrants, spying on the Trump campaign.

Russia Collusion Dellusion.

Mueller time!

Impeached on fake charges.

Impeached on fake charges a second time.

The January 6th Kangaroo Kourt.

And THIS BS is what you're hanging your hat on as your best hope of stopping Trump???

For your sanity's sake, or what's left if it...get some help...prepare yourself for this too to blow up in your face.

Because you're already being crucified in the only court that counts on election day...the court of public opinion...

Screenshot_20230331-213451-019.png

Last edited:
Only criminals would accuse an innocent man of criminality.

My vote for Trump has just been solidified.
I look forward to the sweet announcement in the courtroom of GUILTY on all charges. In your warped mind trump could never commit a crime. Of course you're going to vote for Trump. I stand by my previous statement.

I look forward to the sweet announcement in the courtroom of GUILTY on all charges. In your warped mind trump could never commit a crime. Of course you're going to vote for Trump. I stand by my previous statement.
Look forward in one hand, and shit in the other, then see which one fills up 1st.

Oh Trump could, but he didn't. And leftist fucktards are wayyy outta line.

Good grief man.

Fraudulent FISA warrants, spying on the Trump campaign.

Russia Collusion Dellusion.

Mueller time!

Impeached on fake charges.

Impeached on fake charges a second time.

The January 6th Kangaroo Kourt.

And THIS BS is what you're hanging your hat on as your best hope of stopping Trump???

For your sanity's sake, or what's left if it...get some help...prepare yourself for this too to blow up in your face.

Because you're already being crucified in the only court that counts on election day...the court of public opinion...

View attachment 771722
This isnt about stopping anyone on election day. It's about rule of law. This is just the tip of the iceberg for Trump. The more serious stuff is yet to come.

Look forward in one hand, and shit in the other, then see which one fills up 1st.

Oh Trump could, but he didn't. And leftist fucktards are wayyy outta line.
It's right there in his taxes dipshit. You'll actually see it if you choose to actually follow along in the trial. But of course even when the truth is staring you in the face, you'll just come up with some wacky excuse.

It's right there in his taxes dipshit. You'll actually see it if you choose to actually follow along in the trial. But of course even when the truth is staring you in the face, you'll just come up with some wacky excuse.
So do post all this evidence from the trial.
:rolleyes-41:

This isnt about stopping anyone on election day. It's about rule of law. This is just the tip of the iceberg for Trump. The more serious stuff is yet to come.
Is it the beginning of the the end? Walls closing in on Trump? :auiqs.jpg:

In all seriousness: If the fucktards martyr Trump; Lord have mercy upon their souls.

Because Americans will not. Democrats = gone like the Whigs.

Is it the beginning of the the end? Walls closing in on Trump? :auiqs.jpg:

In all seriousness: If the fucktards martyr Trump; Lord have mercy upon their souls.

Because Americans will not. Democrats = gone like the Whigs.
You are not a real American.

I know you aren't out there protesting trump's arrest. Either you are a coward or deep down you know he's a piece of shit.
If this thing proceeds, leftist fucktards like you are going to know they fucked up, but nothing is going to save them.

Not anything I could do. Not a damn thing you can do, either.

Fuck your false dichotomy, bitch.

If this thing proceeds, leftist fucktards like you are going to know they fucked up, but nothing is going to save them.

Not anything I could do. Not a damn thing you can do, either.

Fuck your false dichotomy, bitch.
Lol. You cowards aren't going to do a thing after trump is convicted. Oh hey maybe this time you'll get a 17 year old girl to fight your battles for you.

Forum List

Back