A friendly word of advice to democrats ..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
The next time you want to drag out a woman to accuse a republican of sexual harassment at least get a good looking woman , you would be surprised at the support you would get to make your case ..

Just saying ...

Republican-DemocratWomen.jpg

Don't give your nomination to any candidate you had to protect from going to prison....

Almost invarably....and just take a gander on the reports on the demonstrators marching today.....Ford supporters who are women are bulldogs. One can actually understand the high misery level. Offuckingcourse these women hate men.....doy. These are the true c**ts of society.....watch them today and tell me I'm not spot on!

Great thread by the OP.....and dang.....look at some of those train wrecked mugs.:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

The next time you want to drag out a woman to accuse a republican of sexual harassment at least get a good looking woman , you would be surprised at the support you would get to make your case ..

Just saying ...

View attachment 220686
If it is all based on looks you likely are one that drew the short straw.

The news today proves my point, if only Ford looked like this...

Gents-Split.jpg

Motocross champ’s domestic violence arrest goes viral after accuser posts pictures on Instagram

Just saying ...

View attachment 220686
If it is all based on looks you likely are one that drew the short straw.

The news today proves my point, if only Ford looked like this...

View attachment 220784

Motocross champ’s domestic violence arrest goes viral after accuser posts pictures on Instagram

So, what you are saying is that we as a society do not care about women that are abused unless they are good looking women.

That is a pretty low view of our society, but it is sadly probably accurate.

Just saying ...

View attachment 220686
I do not have a tendency to take advice from people who think waitress comonly make over 100k per year. You lose credibility when you say things like that. NOt that trumpets care about credibility.

Just saying ...

View attachment 220686
I do not have a tendency to take advice from people who think waitress comonly make over 100k per year. You lose credibility when you say things like that. NOt that trumpets care about credibility.

Then keep on losing ...

Just saying ...

View attachment 220686

Then keep on losing ...
Sure thing dumb fuck! Like you know any fucking thing.

Forum List

Back