🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A general observation on Trump haters.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I have read literally thousands of posts from people who clearly hate President Trump. Virtually all of these people are consumed with hatred based on what Donald Trump says or tweets or his personal flaws. They never comment on the importance of having a strong pro-America President whose policies are designed to benefit America and Americans. Even now, when we have seen the results of having a weak, globalist President they continue to focus on Donald Trump and ignore the massive failures of Joe Biden.

I have read literally thousands of posts from people who clearly hate President Trump. Virtually all of these people are consumed with hatred based on what Donald Trump says or tweets or his personal flaws. They never comment on the importance of having a strong pro-America President whose policies are designed to benefit America and Americans. Even now, when we have seen the results of having a weak, globalist President they continue to focus on Donald Trump and ignore the massive failures of Joe Biden.
More likely, the people you term Putin haters, just know Putin and past leaders of that country better than you. Donny is just a useful idiot, as an idol of Vlad, once said and as Vlad also is convinced.

And his foibles have been so grossly warped out of proportion or flat-out INVENTED by the (ahem) "media". Wouldn't it have been great if we had been able to witness what he could do without the dimwittedcrat vipers and media ghouls sabotaging him with their every fetid breath?

Leftist are consumed by Hate.........Of anyone who disagrees with them about ANYTHING........If they get their way on one thing........They will just find another thing to Hate and start all over again.

Trump let them have it.............and trashed the worthless media who Lies all the time..........And they can't stand it.

I enjoy watching them melt down........It is entertainment to me.......

:popcorn:

Leftist are consumed by Hate.........Of anyone who disagrees with them about ANYTHING........If they get their way on one thing........They will just find another thing to Hate and start all over again.

Trump let them have it.............and trashed the worthless media who Lies all the time..........And they can't stand it.

The left did not cause McCain to give Trump the big middle finger.

The entertainment value of the increased intensity of their meltdowns when he is reelected is going to be priceless!

Do you think that any of them are starting to be aware that they've finally gone too far, and if so, do you think they are even capable any longer of dialing back the completely inappropriate behavior? When we get some law and order back, it'll be fun watching them get themselves prosecuted for some of their evil shit.

A general observation on Trump haters

I cannot speak for anyone else but me, but as for me I do not “hate” Trump. Hate is not a word you can find in scripture and then again, the terms;” loath”, “disgusted with” and “repugnant” cannot be found in the KJV of the bible either.

And yet after saying all this; I “loath” Trump, find Trump “disgusting” and yes, Trump is a “repugnant” person.

Wait, there in another, Trump is a pathological liar as well; which is a real sickness recognized by the medical professionals.

:)-

The entertainment value of the increased intensity of their meltdowns when he is reelected is going to be priceless!

Do you think that any of them are starting to be aware that they've finally gone too far, and if so, do you think they are even capable any longer of dialing back the completely inappropriate behavior? When we get some law and order back, it'll be fun watching them get themselves prosecuted for some of their evil shit.
They don't care. They know they are Liars and thieves........Power is an Obsession to them. They will kill if necessary for it.

History is full of these clowns.............Covid brought it out in Steroids across the world.....Seems not many countries are left that stand up against this nonsense......

A general observation on Trump haters

I cannot speak for anyone else but me, but as for me I do not “hate” Trump. Hate is not a word you can find in scripture and then again, the terms;” loath”, “disgusted with” and “repugnant” cannot be found in the KJV of the bible either.

And yet after saying all this; I “loath” Trump, find Trump “disgusting” and yes, Trump is a “repugnant” person.

Wait, there in another, Trump is a pathological liar as well; which is a real sickness recognized by the medical professionals.

:)-
There's an old Sufi saying -- "It's easy to carry on war with a spyglass". Apropos here.

Straw man. Trump made America seem weak with our allies and Putin is finding out Biden has sealed that relationship up. Biden is winning not Putin. He’s miscalculated and could be undone. Nothing was stopping their misguided actions.

Straw man. Trump made America seem weak with our allies and Putin is finding out Biden has sealed that relationship up. Biden is winning not Putin. He’s miscalculated and could be undone. Nothing was stopping their misguided actions.
Translation: TDS prevents me from seeing biden for the dumbfuck that he is.

He has some many flaws, why anyone could think he is president material. He made money off Chinese before he was for Putin. He is a traitor, he should be tried for treason.

I didn't refer to left or right ... Just the people who pandered to Senator McCain, but never voted for him.
You can pretend they fall wherever you desire on the scale of left or right.

so did you vote for Obama?

He won't be potus again.

Forum List

Back